+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I think you forgot why this thread was conceived and what I wanted to bring to sight with this thread and now you tell me about feedback, you might think before you write don't just write to be the most active top in the forum, because I suppose you're trying to do it...
    I already am



    ShadowAce + SunnyAngel + Bvitamin = 14374 posts.

    Also you have not given proper feedback thats just a bunch of qq.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 08-01-2018 at 08:21 AM.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  2. #22
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I already am



    ShadowAce + SunnyAngel + Bvitamin = 14374 posts.

    Also you have not given proper feedback thats just a bunch of qq.
    Normal you are at the top if you post all the miseries of all sorts and that's what you want to be in the top idiot visiting this forum lal and I'm sure that you're not active in the game
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  3. #23
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Normal you are at the top if you post all the miseries of all sorts and that's what you want to be in the top idiot visiting this forum lal and I'm sure that you're not active in the game
    omg so jelly. I'd say iceyy is and has been more active than you are. Both in game and here. Face it, iceyy's got you outclassed 6 ways to sunday.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-02-2018 at 01:40 PM.

    Jesus was my love child.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Normal you are at the top if you post all the miseries of all sorts and that's what you want to be in the top idiot visiting this forum lal and I'm sure that you're not active in the game
    Haters gonna hate I am ingame you can go ask Thr0wban and some other n0bs who seen me in PA. Obv nobody gets to know my secret farm chars but I am known people see avenger hanging around close to PA time.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  5. #25
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Also you have not given proper feedback thats just a bunch of qq.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    There are many ways you can favor everyone such as 1 PA every 1 hour, or in the case of Europe now PA running once between 3/4-4/5PM and second one between hours 3/4-4/5AM none being in the favor of many because in the first round a large part is still at work and in the second is the middle of the night when everyone is asleep. Already many have lost the season one unable to reach the maximum badge and season 2 is almost over and many are in the same situation as in the first season and no longer helps your intervention if you haven't thought about it from the beginning.
    Therefore my opinion it was to implement more than 2 PA in our case one during the night and the other day at midday, so these 8 PAs could be divided into more than 2 rounds.
    It could be a variant in the following way 2 rounds with the distance of 3-4 hours between it, or those two PAs to be four: one in morning for those who work from midday to night, and one in the afternoon for those who work in the morning, the same for the second part during the night... The first PA could start at hour 00:00 Server Time in game (in case of Isen server), second one like the normal one running now at hour 07:00 Server Time, the next to be at 12:00 Server Time and the last to remain as it's at 18:00 Server Time.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  6. #26
    Actually PA time in PH is not totally advantage to us mainly because our PH TIME 10 - 12 PM in the evening in which that is the time to sleep and rest from the whole day of working. And will wake-up 5-6 AM on the following day and work again at 8 AM until 5 PM and consider also the travel time from home to work or vice versa. PA in morning is 9-11 AM PH time and it is also impossible to participate during that period unless you have pilot to assign for PA. The way I see it, GMs set the PA time based on the population ratio in which the majority can participate just my opinion. However, the GM should think remedy to the other PPL that have different time zone. Maybe add additional PA time and make it 4 sets (3 rounds/1.5 hrs only) with 4.5 hrs gap between PA time daily. STUDY THIS SUGGESTION!

  7. #27
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Actually PA time in PH is not totally advantage to us mainly because our PH TIME 10 - 12 PM in the evening in which that is the time to sleep and rest from the whole day of working. And will wake-up 5-6 AM on the following day and work again at 8 AM until 5 PM and consider also the travel time from home to work or vice versa. PA in morning is 9-11 AM PH time and it is also impossible to participate during that period unless you have pilot to assign for PA. The way I see it, GMs set the PA time based on the population ratio in which the majority can participate just my opinion. However, the GM should think remedy to the other PPL that have different time zone. Maybe add additional PA time and make it 4 sets (3 rounds/1.5 hrs only) with 4.5 hrs gap between PA time daily. STUDY THIS SUGGESTION!
    That is why there is Rohan SEA.

    Jesus was my love child.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Actually PA time in PH is not totally advantage to us mainly because our PH TIME 10 - 12 PM in the evening in which that is the time to sleep and rest from the whole day of working. And will wake-up 5-6 AM on the following day and work again at 8 AM until 5 PM and consider also the travel time from home to work or vice versa. PA in morning is 9-11 AM PH time and it is also impossible to participate during that period unless you have pilot to assign for PA. The way I see it, GMs set the PA time based on the population ratio in which the majority can participate just my opinion. However, the GM should think remedy to the other PPL that have different time zone. Maybe add additional PA time and make it 4 sets (3 rounds/1.5 hrs only) with 4.5 hrs gap between PA time daily. STUDY THIS SUGGESTION!
    I mean in all fairness in US East PA is also around the same time.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  9. #29
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Why would you put these new pets if you have not proven before? for example Tennis of Goddess Silva doesn't work properly, I play STR Guardian and this pet you say that grows melee with 40% at lvl 3 but this is only applied during that time when I don't have party (empower, Bless, Alm), Ultimate up or cs, is this pet useful only for the classes based on basic attack?
    I already sent a ticket in this regard, but you still have not had the good sense to investigate this case. You aren't longer interested in anything not even at our issue regarding running this game, what about the things you promised and aren't yet disclosed? Certainly nobody will read this post because our staff are not interested anymore no longer cares.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Why would you put these new pets if you have not proven before? for example Tennis of Goddess Silva doesn't work properly, I play STR Guardian and this pet you say that grows melee with 40% at lvl 3 but this is only applied during that time when I don't have party (empower, Bless, Alm), Ultimate up or cs, is this pet useful only for the classes based on basic attack?
    I already sent a ticket in this regard, but you still have not had the good sense to investigate this case. You aren't longer interested in anything not even at our issue regarding running this game, what about the things you promised and aren't yet disclosed? Certainly nobody will read this post because our staff are not interested anymore no longer cares.
    have you tried on other classes? this is the first time ive heard of the silva pet not working properly.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify