+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I will say I did the "Morning" PA today and it was dead. Snipers/Shannon11 told me it fills up in the first few seconds nah it was like 3rd round in the "evening" PA not close to max people. Having said that I saw a few polskis, I saw zeko who I know is from czech republic and I saw a few ppl talking in arabic so I think best recourse is to get a poll going to collect feedback about PA.

EDIT: Point being I didnt see any tagalog so if this is supposed to be "in line for SEA players" then iuno.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 07-30-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I will say I did the "Morning" PA today and it was dead. Snipers/Shannon11 told me it fills up in the first few seconds nah it was like 3rd round in the "evening" PA not close to max people. Having said that I saw a few polskis, I saw zeko who I know is from czech republic and I saw a few ppl talking in arabic so I think best recourse is to get a poll going to collect feedback about PA.

EDIT: Point being I didnt see any tagalog so if this is supposed to be "in line for SEA players" then iuno.
    It's kind of late to talk now about changing time at PA or things to improve and to be of benefit to all after nearly two seasons had gone anyway, only those who have benefited have reached max. I'm already too far to recover and nothing can change for the better, they have already decided to make mistakes by favoring some and many suffer for it.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    It's kind of late to talk now about changing time at PA or things to improve and to be of benefit to all after nearly two seasons had gone anyway, only those who have benefited have reached max. I'm already too far to recover and nothing can change for the better, they have already decided to make mistakes by favoring some and many suffer for it.
    You should still give feedback on what time is good so they can change it for next season.

You should still give feedback on what time is good so they can change it for next season.
    How many seasons will they follow? this misery will not end yet and players start playing normally lol

How many seasons will they follow? this misery will not end yet and players start playing normally lol
    wtf ami reading man how is doing nothing and complaning working for you? Give proper feedback if you expect anything to be done.

wtf ami reading man how is doing nothing and complaning working for you? Give proper feedback if you expect anything to be done.
    Believe me I've sent enough tickets with different suggestions and I started to get tired of seeing nothing taken into account honestly, I'm not trying to suggest anything because I'm ignored anyway.

Totaly agree, I suffer this everyday on my country time. EU. Power arena starts 3PM or 2AM, for persons that works from 08AM till 6PM it's totally impossible to accomplished that "events". and I do believe that more players are in same situation that me.
    but once more who cares ?!? all of this EU players should be REFUND or have access to an EVENT that is compatable with hour schedualle time of day!

"you play with ppl money!!"

Regards

Believe me I've sent enough tickets with different suggestions and I started to get tired of seeing nothing taken into account honestly, I'm not trying to suggest anything because I'm ignored anyway.
    Why not just post it here? What do you think is stronger?

Feedback in a private support system viewed by people who view hundreds of tickets a day?

Feedback in a public forum viewed by people who play the game and by playwith?

You could post your suggestion and get 100 EU players saying I support this I support that etc and your proposal is 100x more appealing than one complaint in private.

Why not just post it here? What do you think is stronger?

Feedback in a private support system viewed by people who view hundreds of tickets a day?

Feedback in a public forum viewed by people who play the game and by playwith?

You could post your suggestion and get 100 EU players saying I support this I support that etc and your proposal is 100x more appealing than one complaint in private.
    I think you forgot why this thread was conceived and what I wanted to bring to sight with this thread and now you tell me about feedback, you might think before you write don't just write to be the most active top in the forum, because I suppose you're trying to do it...