+ Reply to Thread

How can you craft Ashkeena Stones? Have lvl 25 but cannot...

Someone I know has max lvl 25 magic tools crafting. They can register the blueprints from the IP mall, but when they go to make them, the game says they need to make another kind of grade A recipe first.

We cannot find out if there's a quest, or an npc who sells this prerequisite recipe. How can my friend use the recipes they bought? Thanks.

Can you or your friend take a screenshot of the craft window? Maybe it requires the grade A stone that you can get the blueprint from mobs across rohan.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks Sunny. Yes, we found out we need the grade A stone blueprints that drop in R5, Temple, or the Forts. I think my friend got one today when they learned about it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    Thanks Sunny. Yes, we found out we need the grade A stone blueprints that drop in R5, Temple, or the Forts. I think my friend got one today when they learned about it. Thanks for the suggestion.
    No problem.

You have blueprints in craft studio you can obtain by IP points... its same like these who drops in game alredy tested.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You have blueprints in craft studio you can obtain by IP points... its same like these who drops in game alredy tested.
    Yeah when I looked at the names last night it lined up with the ones sold in IP mall O: easier just to farm IP ticket and buy spirit stones no? 10 essence box is what 50 or 150k ip? didnt open any since its got a free 7 inside :P

But yeah before event ends you can get over 2m IP thats ez spirit stones.