+ Reply to Thread

Hey gm's you dropped the ball again

Seriously guys what the **** are you people thinking....... If your going to do a log time event then dont screw us all on the cheap prizes. 120 for some bs. You cant give us a forge event that everybody has been screaming about for over a ****ing month but you can give this bs event for **** prizes. pull your heads out of your asses and LISTEN TO THE ****ING COMMUNITY... YOUR NOT GAINING ANY POINTS WITH **** LIKE THIS.

Yeah, the exp pack barely got me from 82 to 83, gimme a double exp weekend or a forge event.... I think I recall a time where it actually alternated between those two every weekend. Or maybe I am just dreaming

No your not dreaming. They used to do that. Now its once every two months. They talk about the veteran players and how important we are, yet give us rewards that are basically a slap in the face. 120 hrs, for things i can literally get from ash dung. And elemental. I could get those same prizes in one night. So to get them for logging 120 hours is honestly and insult to us. Even on a lowbie, a level 73 it only made a level and 40%. Why not give those exp pouches that only +50'scan get? And doom fist pouches are a joke. A guildie of ours got ONE dust...a DUST? she could have gotten that from 2 seconds of grinding. I got 1.2 mil. Crone. I got more crone from my honor rewards. I get more from the time jewel boxes! Come on GM's this sounds to me u were just trying to get people to log the game and didnt put ANY thoughts as to what the rewards were going to be. Tsk tsk GMs.

it's free stuff while most of you login anyway with or without rewards, why don't you all stfu and take what's given to you for free.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

LOL! I also did recieve 1x DUST QQ! what a prize……..

Why don’t you stfu up dude named Shannon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    Why don’t you stfu up dude named Shannon
    Awww! Are you mad? Don't be mad. It makes your face wrinkle up when you cry.

Dudes named Shannon SMH

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dudes named Shannon SMH
    Prolly an indo kid. Doesn't know any better.