Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
This answer should have been written in the first post, yes it helps to what I asked with this thread and thanks for the explanations.
I heard rumors that the three would count only in the pve and the one with pvp attack counts in pvp but it seems them were aberrations, I haven't done that pet yet and thats why I wanted to get information from the ones who tested it.
The CDR, 40% taken dmg to hp and 40% emp pet all deal directly with your character. Meaning no matter if you PVP or PVE you get CDR, Emp or heal (based on dmg taken). The only pet that only does something for pvp, is the one which gives pvp attack. Even for this one (PVP att) one could argue that the 30% attspd and 50% hp increase do work for PVE, which is true, it's just not as efficient as the other pets since the pvp attack doesn't work.

The answer wasn't in the first post for the exact reason I gave you in my previous post, I'm not so keen anymore to help people, I rather troll around untill I sometimes decide to give a straight answer which really depends on who's asking.