+ Reply to Thread

The opinions of the best in knowledge in this regard

My question is related to the new Pets Legendary:
    Are all those 4 pets helpful in PvP and I refer to the dmg part or just the one called Hero Goddess Silva is really helpful in PvP?
    To the pet called Tenis Goddess Silva I saw it growing melee/ranged/magic these increases are useful in pvp or just pve?
    I would like to ask for exact answers from those who already tested it.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Is it usefull to have 40% extra melee/magic/ranged in PVP ? Is it useful to have 35% pvp attack in pvp? is it usefull to have 40% taken damage returned as hp on hit in pvp and is it usefull to have 20% cooldown reduction in pvp?
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

thats what the new pets give? thank god I quit rofl.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Very intelligent but nothing concrete, shannon11 he thinks he's too smart and that's bad if he thinks it is not others...

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Very intelligent but nothing concrete, shannon11 he thinks he's too smart and that's bad if he thinks it is not others...
    Its one thing to play smart and other thing to be smart Its only thing that matter now in game is STATS, STATS, STATS... and again STATS... pets are just decoration for me. Rare King Lion FTW

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Its one thing to play smart and other thing to be smart Its only thing that matter now in game is STATS, STATS, STATS... and again STATS... pets are just decoration for me. Rare King Lion FTW
    You are right, but I don't know why I asked about game on Forum because most of those who reply here have not played for a long time and have no way to know, Rohan is a game that plays by downloading the client not by attending the forum trying to make top posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    thats what the new pets give? thank god I quit rofl.
    Imagine templar (your one true love) with the 40% emp pet ))))))))))))))

I thought that stating their stats would be enough for you to understand what to pick for what, apparently I have to spell everything out for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    And that's why you'll always remain a r3tarded noob lol. hakuna matata with ur lion king lmfao

You are right, but I don't know why I asked about game on Forum because most of those who reply here have not played for a long time and have no way to know, Rohan is a game that plays by downloading the client not by attending the forum trying to make top posts.
    I've tested the pets and I know which ones are important so here goes nothing:

Classes which rely heavily on double dipping stats (profit from magic and melee attack) need to use the 40% emp pet, such as templars and intel sage. Classes that have invenom such as noirs/dhans should use the 35% pvp attack pet since it scales their initial hit but also their invenom with the fixed said percentage. If you play wizzard I'd go for cdr pet since you just want to spam CC. for most others you either pick 35% pvp attack or 40% damage to hp return on hit (depending on your other gears, if you are tanky enough take 35% pvp attack, if you need to be more tanky take 40% damage to hp). For supports that have a lot of vit (defender, rumir and vit priest) defo go for the 40% damage to hp on hit since it scales very good if you have high HP.

PS: I really dont give a fck about my posts, my other acc has 2,5k posts and has made topics with over 60k views(which got locked by the GM's since it was so ''informative and well explained''). I shut them down because I'm not feeling like sharing my knowledge with idiots who'll 90% of the time sh1t on what I say because they are too dumb to understand how this game works. It's people like u3podcku who bashed out my helpfullness with their r3tardedness, you can thank him and others in this community for fking up and taking away loads of guides on game mechanics, merching, noob starter guides, actual update guides and much more.
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-13-2018 at 06:22 AM.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I've tested the pets and I know which ones are important so here goes nothing:

Classes which rely heavily on double dipping stats (profit from magic and melee attack) need to use the 40% emp pet, such as templars and intel sage. Classes that have invenom such as noirs/dhans should use the 35% pvp attack pet since it scales their initial hit but also their invenom with the fixed said percentage. If you play wizzard I'd go for cdr pet since you just want to spam CC. for most others you either pick 35% pvp attack or 40% damage to hp return on hit (depending on your other gears, if you are tanky enough take 35% pvp attack, if you need to be more tanky take 40% damage to hp). For supports that have a lot of vit (defender, rumir and vit priest) defo go for the 40% damage to hp on hit since it scales very good if you have high HP.

PS: I really dont give a fck about my posts, my other acc has 2,5k posts and has made topics with over 60k views but I shut them down because I'm not feeling like sharing my knowledge with idiots who'll 90% of the time not even say thank you for it.
    This answer should have been written in the first post, yes it helps to what I asked with this thread and thanks for the explanations.
    I heard rumors that the three would count only in the pve and the one with pvp attack counts in pvp but it seems them were aberrations, I haven't done that pet yet and thats why I wanted to get information from the ones who tested it.

This answer should have been written in the first post, yes it helps to what I asked with this thread and thanks for the explanations.
    I heard rumors that the three would count only in the pve and the one with pvp attack counts in pvp but it seems them were aberrations, I haven't done that pet yet and thats why I wanted to get information from the ones who tested it.
    The CDR, 40% taken dmg to hp and 40% emp pet all deal directly with your character. Meaning no matter if you PVP or PVE you get CDR, Emp or heal (based on dmg taken). The only pet that only does something for pvp, is the one which gives pvp attack. Even for this one (PVP att) one could argue that the 30% attspd and 50% hp increase do work for PVE, which is true, it's just not as efficient as the other pets since the pvp attack doesn't work.

The answer wasn't in the first post for the exact reason I gave you in my previous post, I'm not so keen anymore to help people, I rather troll around untill I sometimes decide to give a straight answer which really depends on who's asking.

A taste of the divine