+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefallinone View Post
    I am not longer doubt some characters belong to ex-GM anymore lol

    someone just disappeared for a couple days and back with Ranael's Mace and she/he not even on the MS list...

    well, it's always good to be a part of GM's team
    I will give you a quick attention as I think you needed it.
    Why your forum account so new, Yet you are an old player.

    You become my stalker dude
    I never been gone in game as I always afk using other of my ID.
    (ehem.. other ID that have ranael too )

    You questioning my ranael? You never questioned the new Ranael Defender, Swordmaster and Gunner? (aside from those MS rewards)

    If I were you, I will charge RPs, do grabbit.. try won broken ranael weapon.
    After that buy many OKA, do waterway and collect material (you need full team, you can do this as you got good guild).
    Then make a weapon, its a bit expensive making it, but its FUN :s

    Have a blessed day.
    I wish that the envy in your heart subside a lil
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 08-08-2018 at 02:31 AM. Reason: edited to transfer some braincells to Chefallinone

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by elektrablaze View Post
    I will give you a quick attention as I think you needed it.
    Why your forum account so new, Yet you are an old player.

    You become my stalker dude
    I never been gone in game as I always afk using other of my ID.
    (ehem.. other ID that have ranael too )

    You questioning my ranael? You never questioned the new Ranael Defender, Swordmaster and Gunner? (aside from those MS rewards)

    If I were you, I will charge RPs, do grabbit.. try won broken ranael weapon.
    After that buy many OKA, do waterway and collect material (you need full team, you can do this as you got good guild).
    Then make a weapon, its a bit expensive making it, but its FUN :s

    Have a blessed day.
    I wish that the envy in your heart subside a lil
    ummm... did I say that player is you...? don't take it personally

    BTW, you were ex-GM isn't a news, most of the old players know that

    whatever you say that you spent rps, use a lot of OKA balabala
    do you really think ppl will buy that ?

    I'm not envy at all cuz I know you used to be GM so nothing to envy

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefallinone View Post
    ummm... did I say that player is you...? don't take it personally

    BTW, you were ex-GM isn't a news, most of the old players know that

    whatever you say that you spent rps, use a lot of OKA balabala
    do you really think ppl will buy that ?

    I'm not envy at all cuz I know you used to be GM so nothing to envy
    Okay
    Thank you for continuously patronizing to stalk me.
    Thank you for giving me your precious time
    Have a good day.

  4. #84
    Someone just like to act "holy"....
    Let us check the MS ranking result again...
    For Priest Class top 10
    1.Shisai-round 9
    2.Xiangxue-round 9
    3.Elhana-round 5
    4.Wynstelle-round 4
    5.Syifasolasido-round 4
    6.Cquishie-round 4
    7.Gsd123-round 4
    8.Dormaruu-round 4
    9.Luzx-round 4
    10.Piu2-round 4

    And after GM carefully examinated and checked the logs for MS.......For the Priest class Top 3:-

    1.(6)Cquishie-round 4
    2.(8)Dormaruu-round 4
    3.(9)Luzx-round 4

    Hmmm....means those on 1.2.3.4.5 and 7 are playing using any possible exploit, hack or bug atempt
    i didnt pinpoint anyone here...but i guess u all know who i mean.
    and why they didnt get banned huh? Ex-GM or no i got no idea
    But i though GM said :-
    * Please remember that any kind of game exploits or 3rd party programs won’t be considered for the ranking event prizes and their accounts will be suspended according to our ban policies.
    *If the player passed the rounds trying to bug it by any method it will also not be considered.
    * The event prizes will be for the top 3 players for each primary class after the winners confirmation
    Last edited by Workzz; 08-08-2018 at 11:45 AM.

  5. #85
    Hi Workzz

    It seems that you've got so much hatred on priest class that you already forgot all other class/job that didn't receive rewards even they are only on round 4 too.
    I wont mentioned those character/player that was on the list that didn't get the reward as they deserve some privacy.
    It wasn't their fault that they were on round 4 (knight, craft, mage, priest) but didn't get the rewards, also those who are on round 9 (jester)but didn't able to make it even they deserve it too.

    However, I agree with you.. Why they didn't banned ALL OF THOSE whom YOU think needs to get banned.
    Perhaps you should ask them

    You seems to hate me so much as you only PUT all the blame and hatred on my round 4 apostle
    Well, It cant be helped as you've been feed up so good information from your countryman.

    Rest assured that you will see me in game; you like it or not

    See you.
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 08-08-2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: to give Workzz some insight

  6. #86
    Hi elektrablaze,

    I think u dont get what i post for, let me clarify it again, i post that because i saw "Wynstella" get removed after GM carefully examinated and checked the logs for MS.
    So dont ever bleach youself and say no cheat or bug again. you are not so holy at all.

  7. #87

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Workzz View Post
    Hi elektrablaze,

    I think u dont get what i post for, let me clarify it again, i post that because i saw "Wynstella" get removed after GM carefully examinated and checked the logs for MS.
    So dont ever bleach youself and say no cheat or bug again. you are not so holy at all.
    because someone is ex-gm

    not on the list but still have Ranael's Mace? only 25% success rate and classes are set randomly, 25% and 1 from 18?
    oh, one more thing, also has a 20 magic power FFK? I mean "20 magic power"

    and every character has Dragon Bracelet??

    smell something fishy?

    if someone does go to waterway and use a lot of OKA, why his apostle's ranking still going down? no exp in waterway? 騙肖?
    Last edited by free0222; 08-10-2018 at 07:13 PM.

  8. #88
    Free0222, you dont know anything right? keep talking nonsense about Ex-Gm,, so funny.
    25%, and keep use it, how about he/she buy from other person the material? and ranael broken weapon onGrabbit you can try . at least 50.000 rps then talk.

    for FFK second option mpw 20??you asking about it? << did you ever heard item mall " Pet Appraiser's Mistake"??

    there is event dragon bracelet, in GC,, Twice already in 1 year,
    honestly your statement is freaking JOKE.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by free0222 View Post
    because someone is ex-gm

    not on the list but still have Ranael's Mace? only 25% success rate and classes are set randomly, 25% and 1 from 18?
    oh, one more thing, also has a 20 magic power FFK? I mean "20 magic power"

    and every character has Dragon Bracelet??

    smell something fishy?

    if someone does go to waterway and use a lot of OKA, why his apostle's ranking still going down? no exp in waterway? 騙肖?
    it is common knowledge that the exp in waterway is far less than those in sage so people doing sage would easily pass people in the ranking.

  10. #90
    Hi Workzz

    Yes I am not HOLY, I AM DEVIL..
    I WILL MAKE YOU SO ANGRY AT ME

    Wysntella is a assassin and she never joined MS nor been on the list.
    YOU NEED TO BE PRECISE ON FACTS DEAR, DON'T BE STUPID.

    What you mean is Wynstelle Apostle maybe?
    Yes, I've been remove same as other job/class that also on round 4 cos of bug.
    Why you only asking me about it? Hahahaha There's so many class that got bug too on round 4.
    But, I am fine with it.

    Anything wrong?
    You suppose to be happy as I didn't win..
    huhuhuhu Or are you butthurt cos I got what you don't have?
    Don't be so hard on yourself, this just a game.
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 08-11-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify