+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by free0222 View Post
    because someone is ex-gm

not on the list but still have Ranael's Mace? only 25% success rate and classes are set randomly, 25% and 1 from 18?
    oh, one more thing, also has a 20 magic power FFK? I mean "20 magic power"

and every character has Dragon Bracelet??

smell something fishy?

if someone does go to waterway and use a lot of OKA, why his apostle's ranking still going down? no exp in waterway? 騙肖?
    HI Free022

Hahahaha , Your head seems lost its brain inside it.

Why you so jealous on me? Hahahah seriously?
    You asking about RANAEL that been success in the game?
    Why you don't ask those who SUCCESS Ranael Defender/GUNNER/SM Weapon that currently been sold in the game?

For the dragon bracelet, Yes I wish all my ID got dragon bracelet..

For the FFK, ermmm hahahahh theres a thing called "trade" in the game.

Lastly, for the ranking.. dear, I am so competitive. try me :P

Anyway, I pity you...

Keep hatin'

Oh... smell fishy? Remember your mouth is near your nose dude.
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 08-11-2018 at 01:08 AM.

because someone is ex-gm

not on the list but still have Ranael's Mace? only 25% success rate and classes are set randomly, 25% and 1 from 18?
    oh, one more thing, also has a 20 magic power FFK? I mean "20 magic power"

and every character has Dragon Bracelet??

smell something fishy?

if someone does go to waterway and use a lot of OKA, why his apostle's ranking still going down? no exp in waterway? 騙肖?
    The FFK magic power 20 was the one I got through trade with my FFK unapp + rps for it. Moreover elektrablaze only have 2 characters with dragon bracelet and just keep in mind that not all character with the name Wyns is hers.

Wynstelle, the Apostle not on MS list but still have Ranael's Mace, Guiled: Wyningdom

Lelouchie, the Defender not on MS list but still have Ranael's Kite Shield and Ranael's Long Sword, Guiled: Wyningdom

Demure, the Chef not on MS list but still have Ranael's Cleaver, Guiled: Wyningdom

Maybe, they belong to different players, buy the same guild? all with very rare Items? and all left the guild this week?

the Ex-GM, do not ever think players are stupid, players all have eyes, we all know what you've done

done with this topic, keep using your prerogative to get more and more special items
    Last edited by free0222; 08-11-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Hi Free0222

You are a PRO-STALKER! CONGRATULATIONS FOR EYEING ON ME ALL THE TIME.

Yes, I am Wynstelle and I got Mace from ??? hahahah theres a thing called "refine" in game
    Lelouchie and Demure? I don't see them on my guild dear
    Oh great! You didn't know the winners of knight and cook?
    Oh gosh, I need to give you a quick lesson? I think you need it.
    Dear, just don't judge on what your eyes can see.
    There's a thing called FACT. or, maybe the only thing you know is GOSSIP

Are you jealous that most of my friends are better than you in-terms of everything?

Next time joined an event so you wont get jealous.
    Oppss sorry, You proly joined the event but either didn't win or got kicked or perhaps got blocked??

Hahahahah you are so silly dear.

So how about those new defender ranael from refine and the new 2 Gunner ranael?
    You haven't seen it? or you blind your eyes just to focus on me?

Oh well, as time goes by, you will continue to salivate on what I can have.. SADLY, COS YOU CAN'T.
    The only thing you can do is GOSSIP and BARK like a MAD DOG.
    Excuse me, but my house is too far from my fence. My guard will kill you before you go near me.

Or perhaps, you can apply to be my friend. HAHAHAAHAH but sorry no vacancy.

Ex-GM? why you so mad on Ex-gm? HAHAAHAH what an "Ex" can do to you or in-game? HAHAAH
    Even ex-President cant do SH1T on new LAWs
    How I wish I am the person you think of me.. so I can make your existence evaporate.
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 08-11-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Wynstelle, the Apostle not on MS list but still have Ranael's Mace, Guiled: Wyningdom

Lelouchie, the Defender not on MS list but still have Ranael's Kite Shield and Ranael's Long Sword, Guiled: Wyningdom

Demure, the Chef not on MS list but still have Ranael's Cleaver, Guiled: Wyningdom

Maybe, they belong to different players, buy the same guild? all with very rare Items? and all left the guild this week?

the Ex-GM, do not ever think players are stupid, players all have eyes, we all know what you've done

done with this topic, keep using your prerogative to get more and more special items
    So you think that those items cannot be traded among players and owning rare items is fishy? maybe stupid players should have their eyes on something else..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10