Since the beginning of the event we already felt the black magic on the top rank players. I as a player who has played berserker class since it was still bug and no one cared about untill it became the best pve class now, can say that there is no way we could possibly pass round 15 with the gears available in the market right now.

And yes it was me who sent the evidence to gm to help them clarify about berserker class and got the cheaters banned. But one of the YouTubers who was also the top rank and made a video explaining things but never showed a real footage how he passed untill round 19?

C'mon man, that's totally bull****! who are you trying to fool or who are you trying to protect? Your cheater friends? Yourself? I am calling you out to clarify things. A cheater and a liar is the worst just so you know.

And for other classes my squad also have tried as follow:

Assassin and Gunner - passed to round 10 boss but failed, possible to round 14, best gears and odi opt required

Archer - No way archer can pass round 5, unless best gears and Full odi option and super buff up with rascal rabbit boosters +lux

Sword Master - possible to pass round 5, also need best gears and full odi option , rascal rabbit boosters + lux

Demol, and chef/Food foghter still can't pass round 5.

I believe GMs and devs will double check cheaters again after the event end. So I am going to be patient and let them do their best to make the game better.

Peace