+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elektrablaze View Post
    Its good that you've got evidence about bug on boss.
    If you share that here on forum, I will really do apologize to those people whom I call out to be cheaters! (but not everyone)
    I will surely apologize to some zerk BUT NOT TO Balam, PAYBACK and Marioglaspel and those cook on round 9 and those priest that pass round 5 boss,the one knight from ARUS.

Everyone who loves PVE will be glad to see that BUG BOSS you are saying.
    For now we dont have the video for the bug on the boss,as you know Koemi,Elhano,Flamiche get banned, we dont have any zerk at that level to pass 14th stage (To make a video about 15th boss bug, we hv to clear 14th stage first right). If you guys want to see the 4th and 9th stage's bug. I can give you the video.

I just happy seeing you attack ramdom player without confirming truth. Like you did to everything ^^
    Im done messing around with you as you already show yourself out. Everything matched as the evidence said. ahahaha
    but do not worry no one will report you(even if they want). cos you know why. ^^

Lastly, for those wondering- You can all search for it, its in fb group. Clear and fair. hahahha
    Peace out Elektra
    have a good life^^

Quote Originally Posted by eau123 View Post
    Back read everything you dumb fvck. I never said nor pretending to be this Koemi dude. Its Wynstelle who point him out. You guys all got controlled, that is all it was.
    I never accuse Kormi or Mr.K is a cheater or whatsoever BECAUSE I DONT CARE, I DIDNT JOIN THE EVENT, I DIDNT GET BANNED.
    You retarded or what? LOL.
    All I said was She admited she was one of the zerk on 19th stage. We saw it, there were SS of it, Also she made herself clear.
    Idc if you are a friend of hers or whatever but doing this you are just making yourself an idiot.
    Let check those on round 19-20 as you are so mad.
    Marioglaspel- surely not me.
    Elhano - not me either
    Koemi - definitely not me
    Payback /Balam - I will kill myself it its me haha
    Flamiche - that's my friend's account and I think he already reply on this thread.

So who is me on that above name that currently on round 19-20?
    Umm I guess no :'( hahah
    You can ask GM to check the IP's of anyone of them if they share the same with me.
    Or you can talk to him in indo language in the game.
    Too bad only curse words I know.

So yeah, who else you want me to be?
    How I wish you suspect me to be the devil. hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by eau123 View Post
    I just happy seeing you attack ramdom player without confirming truth. Like you did to everything ^^
    Im done messing around with you as you already show yourself out. Everything matched as the evidence said. ahahaha
    but do not worry no one will report you(even if they want). cos you know why. ^^

Lastly, for those wondering- You can all search for it, its in fb group. Clear and fair. hahahha
    Peace out Elektra
    have a good life^^
    Attack random players? I only attack cheaters and exploiter

You too have a good life and I really feel sorry for taking your time today

Thanks also for making the forum lively hehe

Quote Originally Posted by elektrablaze View Post
    Let check those on round 19-20 as you are so mad.
    Marioglaspel- surely not me.
    Elhano - not me either
    Koemi - definitely not me
    Payback /Balam - I will kill myself it its me haha
    Flamiche - that's my friend's account and I think he already reply on this thread.

So who is me on that above name that currently on round 19-20?
    Umm I guess no :'( hahah
    You can ask GM to check the IP's of anyone of them if they share the same with me.
    Or you can talk to him in indo language in the game.
    Too bad only curse words I know.

So yeah, who else you want me to be?
    How I wish you suspect me to be the devil. hahahahah
    Hi Elektrablaze.. sorry I don't quite know the drama.
    But I saw Flamiche on the rank list. He said he didn't get ban?
    But he is removed from the list? I don't see any of the rank 19th player anymore 0.0
    >.< i love seal online and please dont ruin this beautiful game....~

Quote Originally Posted by Buubuuuuuuu View Post
    But he is removed from the list? I don't see any of the rank 19th player anymore 0.0
    Isn't it beautiful that everyone is deleted on ranking?
    Its a breath of fresh air indeed.

Please tell those cheaters to not ruin the game.
    Fighting Buuuuuuuuu!

See you around <3

Quote Originally Posted by anothercr View Post
    THINGS TO CLARIFY :
    1. Mr. Eau123 isnt Koemi nor Hans
    2. Koemi didnt use cheat at the last MS
    3. Koemi didnt join in SODGT 1 , so how can anybody tell that he is a cheater ? and Mr. Fahahahah didnt defended us
    If u have any concern about Koemi/Hans just ask me for the truth.
    You guys can clarify this statement to elektrabaze who spread the rumor. (I hv talked with her)
    in fact for those player that take beneficial from bug or cheat or whatever that you use for an excuse, it same as you exploit the game and you will get banned,simple as that, for example,like previous leak from bless pink diamond event with redeem code, even you know it is bug, and you still use it and you want use the "BUG" as excuse, you still get banned, so basically for those who take beneficial from bug it same as cheater, I think GM seeing that issue like that, so if you got banned it means that you are guilty, just think GM as judge, and lucky for those who got banned but not permanent banned, so it would be better not flaming the forum, and play properly, and reflect yourself, I believe we are human with not perfect personality, so it would be better to spend your energy to something more useful..

Quote Originally Posted by Buubuuuuuuu View Post
    unfortunately, this game already ruined mr/mrs bubuuuu coz 80% player of this game use cheat and what you can do is live with them, accept them or use the cheat too or you can fight like elektrablaze, and you will know how you ended up this is my personal thought why GM cant permanent banned for those player coz if they permanent banned them, the player will decrease by 80% and it can make seal bankrupt, so what can they do only temporary banned and hoped they reflect theirself and waiting the developer give them patch. Moreover, the usual cheat that we always see only like entering unlimited sage or alca or ww ( Since so many people selling box dunno where they can get that so many), spam hit (it proves in monster survival event, that they can finish floor above 14th and let say if they can pass because of the bug, just think logically, if can pass by bug why pas till round 19 so it means you exploit the bug and take it as beneficial which is same like cheat), permanent banned only applied for those cheater that can DC the server, multiply the cegel or duplicate the item, or recent case when you trade item with cegel but the cegel is not appear in your inventory. the best thing to enjoy this game is play with your friend and do what you love, you will forget about this cheat matter.

if GM's team don't fight with the cheater, what can players do?

the one who spreads the 3rd-party program in town, how long have he been there? they are still alive lol

and the new bug, trade with different mount of cegel, did any GM say anything about that? no~

Redeem code EXPLOIT any new update information from GM's team? no~ it has been more than 2 months~

I am not longer doubt some characters belong to ex-GM anymore lol

someone just disappeared for a couple days and back with Ranael's Mace and she/he not even on the MS list...

well, it's always good to be a part of GM's team