+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

1. We did
    2. Better give us evidence to prove those statement
    3. If we did/use illegal tricks for sodgt2, We will definietly win that event

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    If players are really clean they won't get banned, right?

If players get banned can only mean one thing that GM did their investigation and found out other things more than bug.
    We won't have any goals from this debate, u can just try ur self to do MS, and prove its bug bro

Quote Originally Posted by anothercr View Post
    We won't have any goals from this debate, u can just try ur self to do MS, and prove its bug bro
    Already done many times with different classes tho, but i never got bug on boss only on them monsters. I'm also curious about bug on boss. Will be cool if you could share with us

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    Already done many times with different classes tho, but i never got bug on boss only on them monsters. I'm also curious about bug on boss. Will be cool if you could share with us
    As i know, That "Balam" who pass 15th stage with 0 mins on MS, hv the video, you can wait for him to update it in his/her youtube channel.

As i know, That "Balam" who pass 15th stage with 0 mins on MS, hv the video, you can wait for him to update it in his/her youtube channel.
    He cant give any proof, Even GM remove him from zerk list. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by eau123 View Post
    Now you all believe me Wynstelle does NOTHING but spreading false rumors??
    Still believe she blaming “Farhahahaha” for false information? ^^
    who the HELL will believe you!!ARE YOU AN IDIOT
    how i can believe you!! youre a coward, even in forum youre a coward.. are you really coward in real life? you dont have a dxxck dont you? or you just have a small dxxxxck!!

Pretend to be Koemi!! you shouldnt make a bad reputation for another player!!
    Do you have personal Problem with all good build charackters? are you jealous of them? are you in Frustation state?? are you so desperate cant have good item as good as Koemi, as bright as Wynstelle !!
    when will you stop !! Until become nr.1 ??
    you are so Pathetic

if your char is getting blocked because ure indicated using any Ilegal Party, just prove yourself to GM that you are clean enough !! or you can also post it here!! let us see together are you as clean as you say or just you just talk nonsense or Bull****!! you cant blame another player if they report you for abuse the game!!
    stop making a plot twist, grow up man!!
    the mindset " If i cant get the best equip, no one can" should be erased from your head dude.. That will makes you crazy due!! especially in this game P2W game!!

better to grow up some "Dxxxcks"

Quote Originally Posted by elektrablaze View Post
    He cant give any proof, Even GM remove him from zerk list. hehehe
    we need to confirm mr balam's last statement about those boss's bug tho. to make it clear who is right / wrong. Hope GM hv a good decision abt this issue.
    i only have the video at 4th and 9th stage anw
    Last edited by anothercr; 07-23-2018 at 05:44 AM. Reason: typo

we need to confirm mr balam's last statement about those boss's bug tho. to make it clear who is right / wrong. Hope GM hv a good decision abt this issue.
    i only have the video at 4th and 9th stage anw
    Its good that you've got evidence about bug on boss.
    If you share that here on forum, I will really do apologize to those people whom I call out to be cheaters! (but not everyone)
    I will surely apologize to some zerk BUT NOT TO Balam, PAYBACK and Marioglaspel and those cook on round 9 and those priest that pass round 5 boss,the one knight from ARUS.

Everyone who loves PVE will be glad to see that BUG BOSS you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    who the HELL will believe you!!ARE YOU AN IDIOT
    how i can believe you!! youre a coward, even in forum youre a coward.. are you really coward in real life? you dont have a dxxck dont you? or you just have a small dxxxxck!!

Pretend to be Koemi!! you shouldnt make a bad reputation for another player!!
    Do you have personal Problem with all good build charackters? are you jealous of them? are you in Frustation state?? are you so desperate cant have good item as good as Koemi, as bright as Wynstelle !!
    when will you stop !! Until become nr.1 ??
    you are so Pathetic

if your char is getting blocked because ure indicated using any Ilegal Party, just prove yourself to GM that you are clean enough !! or you can also post it here!! let us see together are you as clean as you say or just you just talk nonsense or Bull****!! you cant blame another player if they report you for abuse the game!!
    stop making a plot twist, grow up man!!
    the mindset " If i cant get the best equip, no one can" should be erased from your head dude.. That will makes you crazy due!! especially in this game P2W game!!

better to grow up some "Dxxxcks"
    Back read everything you dumb fvck. I never said nor pretending to be this Koemi dude. Its Wynstelle who point him out. You guys all got controlled, that is all it was.
    I never accuse Kormi or Mr.K is a cheater or whatsoever BECAUSE I DONT CARE, I DIDNT JOIN THE EVENT, I DIDNT GET BANNED.
    You retarded or what? LOL.
    All I said was She admited she was one of the zerk on 19th stage. We saw it, there were SS of it, Also she made herself clear.
    Idc if you are a friend of hers or whatever but doing this you are just making yourself an idiot.

Hahaha mr eau123 is a self proclaim madass

Okay, I think you wanted this to hear from me.

I am sorry that you become my shadow that you can't even show your true identity.
    I feel sad on your current situation.

If you are pretending to be someone you are not, or go with the flow for someone whom mistakenly being called for.
    It clearly means you've got no identity. Or you have one, but you got no balls to show your true self thats why you hide on new forum ID.

I do hope that you can have a peace in your heart for being so mad at me and calling me things

As for you being so mad at me, let me ask why? you say the following
    1. cheater -- what did I cheat?
    2. false information -- you can back read everything. who started who.
    3rd. me being with playwith -- if I am part of them, I already blocked/banned everyone that irritate me (how i wish)
    I wont put my self on this kind of situation if I got the power you keep mentioning.
    Lastly, I got dog follower? Umm last time I check only dog follow his master shadow.. and thats what you doing hahaha
    You following my shadow..

Keep safe and spread good vibes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast