+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    THINGS TO CLARIFY :
    1. Mr. Eau123 isnt Koemi nor Hans
    2. Koemi isnt use cheat at the last MS
    3. Koemi doesnt join in SODGT 1 , so how can anybody tell that he is a cheater ? and Mr. Fahahahah didnt defended us
    If u have any concern about Koemi/Hans just ask me for the truth.
    You guys can clarify this statement to elektrabaze who spread the rumor. (I hv talked with her)

Quote Originally Posted by anothercr View Post
    maybe u called that its a joke for u man,
    but the way u answer looks like ure koemi / hans. That makes every player who read forum think that ure the real koemi/hans.
    It makes koemi/ hans have a bad reputation. And im looking for ur confirmation thanks
    By the way Elektra was the one who called out Mr.K, Not me. All I reply is to tell her stop denying ^^
    Until now you guys still easily controll by her or believe her?
    Btw Wynstelle, YOUR HATER COMES FROM EVERYWHERE. Not just this stupid ranael event. WKWKW you done too much sin

Post Clarification about Koemi/eau123/Hans

THINGS TO CLARIFY :
    2. Koemi didnt use cheat at the last MS
    3. Koemi didnt join in SODGT 1 , so how can anybody tell that he is a cheater ? and Mr. Fahahahah didnt defended us
    You guys can clarify this statement to elektrabaze who spread the rumor. (I hv talked with her)
    Last edited by anothercr; 07-23-2018 at 04:55 AM. Reason: typo

Now you all believe me Wynstelle does NOTHING but spreading false rumors??
    Still believe she blaming “Farhahahaha” for false information? ^^

THINGS TO CLARIFY :
    2. Koemi isnt use cheat at the last MS
    3. Koemi doesnt join in SODGT 1 , so how can anybody tell that he is a cheater ? and Mr. Fahahahah didnt defended us
    Things to Clarify
    2. All zerk that on round 19 gone, so where are they?vacationing?
    2. He didn't use? you sure?
    3. For the SODGT 1 I am so mix-up as to who is who. so yeah two character on last tournament do cheat.
    You can clarify that to all master than join sodgt 2. Then if the master said they didn't tell that some of you cheat means they got no balls.

And lastly I only spread rumor about cheating/exploit.
    I know when to apologize if my statement is wrong, and I do apologize for thinking that koemi is hans.
    Aside from that I wont back down.

For Mr EAU123. see you next time.
    Have a blessed lovelife and fruitful career!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by eau123 View Post
    By the way Elektra was the one who called out Mr.K, Not me. All I reply is to tell her stop denying ^^
    Until now you guys still easily controll by her or believe her?
    Btw Wynstelle, YOUR HATER COMES FROM EVERYWHERE. Not just this stupid ranael event. WKWKW you done too much sin
    Sin? you mean you're condemning me for my mortal sin? hehehehe

I don't care whatever you say as it was getting funnier.
    Whatever you say I just nod and nod. So what else you gonna throw me?
    I am sinner, I am one with paywith? then whatelse?
    Why you seems so mad, cos you got banned? or you want my attention?
    Whatever your reason is, it doesnt change the fact that you care for me too much.

That you are watching me from a far,.

Thank you for being my stalker on whatever I did on game.
    Im sorry that you can't be Man enough to show your true self.

1. Thats sure they all get banned. even Koemi couldnt pass 15th stage with his current item. I think "ALMOST" everybody know that there's a bug (the monster/boss doesnt appear and directly pass the stage, We have the video to make sure about it)
    2. Im pretty sure about that
    3. So you can ask all those guild master or whoever that give u the information to pm me directly. No doubt that there is always a false issue to every guild "on top". you know what i mean.
    Last edited by anothercr; 07-23-2018 at 05:08 AM. Reason: typo

1. Thats sure they all get banned. even Koemi couldnt pass 15th stage with his current item. I think "ALMOST" everybody know that there's a bug (the monster/boss doesnt appear and directly pass the stage, We have the video to make sure about it)
    3. So you can ask all those guild master or whoever that give u the information to pm me directly. No doubt that there is always a false issue to every guild "on top". you know what i mean.
    1.If there's a bug better give them evidence about it.
    2nd. Friends forever
    3rd. I'm too lazy as most of them retired

As for Eau123 "Btw Wynstelle, YOUR HATER COMES FROM EVERYWHERE. Not just this stupid ranael event. WKWKW you done too much sin"

Hahahah the way you put "sin" on your last comment makes me nauseated and puke.
    My hater is cheater so yeah I agree to you that they are EVERYWHERE.

1. We did
    2. Better give us evidence to prove those statement
    3. If we did/use illegal tricks for sodgt2, We will definietly win that event

If players are really clean they won't get banned, right?

If players get banned can only mean one thing that GM did their investigation and found out other things more than bug.