+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Seeing the drama goes like this, many others and I may wonder the same things which are:

1. How do Elektrablaze know this eua123 is MR.k or someone called him Komei??

2. Eau123, what Elektrablaze's sh1t are u tired of ?

If you two don't enlighten us. We can't get to the truth.

Dear MR. K

You still in-denial? hahahaha isn't you got banned too because of cheating.
    SODGT 1 and 2 all guild accuse you of cheating but Mr.Farhahaha defended you isn't it?

Do you have anything more new to say aside from me being part of this game?

Cos whatever you say doesn't matter and wont change the fact that you are a HOT BLOODED CHEATER.

Lastly i am not pathetic to use someone's account just to reply here.
    As you see, all of my reply on thread I am using my main account.

And for the logbook : SEE HOW GULLIBLE YOU ARE hahahahahahahhaahhahah
    You seems to be in trouble AHHAHAAHHAHAHH

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    Seeing the drama goes like this, many others and I may wonder the same things which are:

1. How do Elektrablaze know this eua123 is MR.k or someone called him Komei??

2. Eau123, what Elektrablaze's sh1t are u tired of ?

If you two don't enlighten us. We can't get to the truth.
    for question number 1. I base it on my intuition base on reply on this thread.
    1st. He said about certain serk that is my friend's account.
    2nd. he mentioned about talking in game and telling its me; It happen in unison, Koemi and I talk there about MS.
    3rd. After calling him Mr.K HE GOT MORE FLAME
    4th. he never deny it after so many reply on this thread. As you can back read, I just call him Mr.K )))
    5th. He ask me in game if my friend is banned and I said he on vacation and he is not banned as I dont know.
    --After that Mr.Farhaha and other cheater form a line group against me and those who give proof to gm about them cheating.

For question number 2: He is mad at me as I always shout and shame cheaters and exploiters like him

Lastly Mr. pd2499 he might think I'm the one who using your ID for this reply hahahahaha
    Last edited by elektrablaze; 07-23-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Sadly I cannot quote the part that you said “GM tested the MS level with Ranael Sword XG+12 and There is no zerk that can pass level 15” Why deleted it Elektra? Afraid that it backfire you? LMAO
    The more you talk the more you show yourself out.
    What is the “legit” reason that get Ken out of ban?
    “Abusing GM power “ maybe

Why would i delete it? I never delete any reply on forum
    Maybe check other thread. I have Screenshot of one Zerk using ranael xg 12 in unison on MS NPC to be exact.
    Only GM can wear XG 12 ranael

And lastly, I want to clear that i use the name Hans on one of my reply.
    I guess I am wrong on that part. Since I know where to humbly ask for apology If i am wrong.
    I would like to clear it.

As for Mr.EAU123 slow clap slow clap pretending to be someone.

As for ken's matter, just talk to him hahahaha.

One more thing, If you don't stop I do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by eau123 View Post
    Hi
    Sad to know you are banned because of the cheat, level 19, huh?
    Or you didnt get ban because she cover your misatake? Like she did toher mistery dog? Wkawkawkwk
    We know its you Elektra. You have many accounts. Do whatever and keep denying~
    The fact that you are so eager t expain and attack, and even use another account to explain yourself is very clear already.
    oh by the way, how do u have access to logbook?
    Hai mr eau123, seems like ure hv no shame here.
    1. YOU ARE NOT KOEMI AND HAND
    2. WITH UR REPLY HERE ,IT LOOKS LIKE U DONT DENY THAT URE KOEMI/HANS

Quote Originally Posted by anchachooee View Post
    Let say if elektra is the real GM and you eau123 is the real cheater than what?? your dragon odi5 still imprison LUOL!!!
    Need to clarify that eau123 isnt Koemi, and read ur facebook's message first, mr ancha, we are friend

LMAO Back read everything
    I NEVER say nor admit I was this Mr. K or Hans or whatsoever.
    In fact, Im not part of this event at all. I cant fight because my job (IW) not strong like zerk.
    I just happen to hear what you said in unison and think all of this is a joke ^^
    I didnt expect you become so angry to attack me or accuse who I am. Wkakawkw
    You are such a joke wynstelle. Trying hard to prove yourself clean but you get MORE MESSED UP.
    Theres my last message. Stop denying. We knew what you did. Not just this.
    E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
    Peace Out. Love Seal~

LMAO Back read everything
    I NEVER say nor admit I was this Mr. K or Hans or whatsoever.
    In fact, Im not part of this event at all. I cant fight because my job (IW) not strong like zerk.
    I just happen to hear what you said in unison and think all of this is a joke ^^
    I didnt expect you become so angry to attack me or accuse who I am. Wkakawkw
    You are such a joke wynstelle. Trying hard to prove yourself clean but you get MORE MESSED UP.
    E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
    Peace Out. Love Seal~

Hahahaahah you are pathetic cheater
    Oh so you are telling me you can hide? as it was only like 6 people .
    I can name them all if you like

Lastly also, There's nothing to deny and clarify on my part.
    HAHAHAHA

Oh, I never attack you, you bite me first so I just beheaded you.

lmao back read everything
    i never say nor admit i was this mr. K or hans or whatsoever.
    In fact, im not part of this event at all. I cant fight because my job (iw) not strong like zerk.
    i didnt expect you become so angry to attack me or accuse who i am. Wkakawkw
    you are such a joke wynstelle. Trying hard to prove yourself clean but you get more messed up.
    E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
    Peace out. Love seal~
    maybe u called that its a joke for u man,
    but the way u answer looks like ure koemi / hans. That makes every player who read forum think that ure the real koemi/hans.
    It makes koemi/ hans have a bad reputation. And im looking for ur confirmation thanks