+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I remember seeing a warrior class with +12 equips and a Bracelet with option ODI 5% (total 8% ODI ) which I belive is the highest damage dealer in the server. But it turned out he is a cheater. In my eyes that's sad and pathetic. I have the same question as wsur3, Why????

Oh hi Mr. Koemi, i wm Flamiche the one you keep asking.
    I told stelle to admit that it was her account i don’t play this **** game much so yeah
    less play, less talk to the **** player on this game who love drama soooo much, envy too much
    too many fvckin poor people on this game tho, all they can do is envy. It’s very sad cos most of the player
    is Indonesian. And yeah i do know how Indonesian people. They will surely report and envy when they cant do what u can do,
    when they dont have what u have. Mostly they only have their big mouth to talk lol. Oh and they count on their big mouth to cover the poverty, foolishness, and NOOB skill.

oh wow so eau123 is koemi the swordmaster that so OP with dragon bracelet odi 5%?? wah ur id got banned? see what I say, even high end ID still using cheat, so OP in seal bod mean using cheat? nice, no pro player in this game anymore

Let me add 1 more to tell ALL MAGIC MEMBERS:

YOUR MAGICS ARE TOO OBVIOUS! SO SHUT THE FCK UP AND QUIT IT!!! DON'T LET YOUR BRAIN THINK THAT WE CAN BE FOOLED WHICH I CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ARE IDIOTS! LAWYERED!!!!

the important lesson in this seal, do not trust any pro player, most of them using cheat anyway so that if you see there is pro player, its obvious they use cheat, and they act clean and pure and hiding behind their god equip so that people think they are pro, but in fact they are noob, thats why when they got banned, they flame the forum, rage to other and blame to other people, coz their pride is in this game only, outside from this game, they are failure

Basically after they got caught, they will point fingers to other people.
    Too bad they point on me cos I ruined their business and fame.

You know MR.K, everybody knows you are cheater and yet you still cry out.
    Just enjoy your banned period as you still have other account to use.

You can point fingers on people that gives proof that you are cheating and try to twist other people's brain.
    It's fine as I don't share the same country with you.

But one thing is clear, WHATEVER YOU POINT ON ME, IT CANT ERASE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE CHEATER

Quote Originally Posted by H3RF1 View Post
    Oh hi Mr. Koemi, i wm Flamiche the one you keep asking.
    I told stelle to admit that it was her account i don’t play this **** game much so yeah
    less play, less talk to the **** player on this game who love drama soooo much, envy too much
    too many fvckin poor people on this game tho, all they can do is envy. It’s very sad cos most of the player
    is Indonesian. And yeah i do know how Indonesian people. They will surely report and envy when they cant do what u can do,
    when they dont have what u have. Mostly they only have their big mouth to talk lol. Oh and they count on their big mouth to cover the poverty, foolishness, and NOOB skill.
    Hi
    Sad to know you are banned because of the cheat, level 19, huh?
    Or you didnt get ban because she cover your misatake? Like she did toher mistery dog? Wkawkawkwk
    We know its you Elektra. You have many accounts. Do whatever and keep denying~
    The fact that you are so eager t expain and attack, and even use another account to explain yourself is very clear already.
    oh by the way, how do u have access to logbook?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by wsur3 View Post
    oh wow so eau123 is koemi the swordmaster that so OP with dragon bracelet odi 5%?? wah ur id got banned? see what I say, even high end ID still using cheat, so OP in seal bod mean using cheat? nice, no pro player in this game anymore
    Pro players keep low profile. Or more like their play time is mid night until morning indo time.

Hello Mr. Whoeverthefvckisthat. I am not her tho, i am Ken, you might know me?
    Also just FYI i am not banned, she is not covering my ass.
    I do always have my own legit prove for my ass
    Maybe i will see you in game next time.
    Good luck and keep fighting lol.

I am little confuse, if close to elektrablaze make your id safe, why you didnt close to this elektrablaze? your id can safe + you may get ranael weapon + you become the number 1 player in seal with the title THE HURTFUL SM IN SEAL + you safe using cheat too as well, whats the benefit thing that you got when you flame the forum and especially you are the one use cheat as well, it just make other people realize that you admit you are the cheater and get mad to the forum coz you got banned, I dont understand....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast