+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

[Community Event] - A Guild’s Value

Greetings Shiltzians!

As we cherish all of our beloved players, this season we would love to know more about this family that grows every day, and for this reason, we invite you to show us your guild family!

We know that many of you have built a strong tie with your Guild pals, for this reason, we would like you to share with us who is part of your guild and why do you think your guild is the best in all Shiltz!

To participate in this event, you need to follow these steps:

-Take a picture with the most number of Guild members possible.
    -You can only use 120 characters/letters to tell us the reason why your guild is the best
    -Mention the guild name in your post
    -Mention the Guild members on the photo
    -The GMs will choose the Top 3 Guilds with the best photo and reason. You can use all your creativity!

The rewards for the top 3 are:

1st Place:

Guild Bank Fund:
    Duran guild: 30.000.000.000
    Arus Guild: 15.000.000.000

2nd Place:

Guild Bank Fund:
    Duran Guild: 20.000.000.000
    Arus Guild: 10.000.000.000

3rd Place:

Guild Bank Fund:
    Duran Guild: 10.000.000.000
    Arus Guild: 5.000.000.000

For all the participants:

17415 Reset Scroll (Status) (Untradeable)
    17423 x2 Piya's Magic Fiber - Magic Booster (Untradeable)
    17424 x2 Piya's Power-Up Potion - Attack Booster (Untradeable)

Rules:

-The participation rewards are for each member of the Guild who appears on the photo
    -Only one submission per guild allowed
    -If another member of the guild posts a new submission, we won’t consider any of them.
    -If there are names of characters who don’t appear on the photo, the submission won’t be considered.

-You will be able to submit your entry from July 10th to 25th at 12:00 PM PDT

- Winners will be announced on July 26th

In order to submit your entry, you can upload your image to a site like imgur.com and copy the BBCode that works on forums.

Let us know your guild family!

Love Seal^^
    Seal: BOD Team

I want to ask about rules at this event..
    1. Can we edit the picture?
    2. Is the member at picture must 120 ? If less 120 is allowed?
    ~ Say Hello to Wortel ~

Quote Originally Posted by Latefaa View Post
    She means characters as in letters. The letters in the words of your letter/message about your guild shouldn't be less than 120 letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Latefaa View Post
    Hi Latefaa, You can use all your creativity in your submission. It is allowed to edit it.
    Your text must contain just up to 120 characters/letters.

"In order to submit your entry, you CAN upload your image to a site like imgur.com and copy the BBCode that works on forums."

Dear GM, you use the word "CAN", not "MUST" ,so there are other ways to upload the photo? My suggestion, why don't we just post the photo on facebook like previous similiar events?

i hae a question. in order to joining this event, we post the photo to facebook page or to this forum?

BBCode :
    Starring : Kilala, Stort, Goldberd and Pulo (left to right)
    I think our guild is the best, because we are not strong and we keep playing Seal Online because we enjoy it, we laugh together any time. especially when we going to raid and instant dungeon. it's fun, but really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

-If there are names of characters who don’t appear on the photo, the submission won’t be considered.
    We could just mention the names on the description section right? No need to use party feature so the party member name could appear on the screen right? Because maximum party's member as we know has limitation on 6 maximum. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagiro View Post
    We could just mention the names on the description section right? No need to use party feature so the party member name could appear on the screen right? Because maximum party's member as we know has limitation on 6 maximum. Thanks.
    Hi Imagiro, only the characters who appear in the photo will receive the rewards, if a Guild wants to take advantage by posting the names of characters who aren't on the photo, the submission won't be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by duniacermin View Post
    i hae a question. in order to joining this event, we post the photo to facebook page or to this forum?
    Hello Duni
    You have to upload your picture directly here as reply to this thread. Remember that you can use "Imgur" to upload your picture and attach it to your reply.

Seal Online Team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast