+ Reply to Thread

[Notice] Cegel Revaluation

Greetings Shiltzians

We would like to make an official announce about this topic wich took place some months ago during 2017 .
    It is about the "Cegels Revaluation" in the game.
    We were asking players about this topic and all the feedback was used to make a final decision.
    We have decided not to make these specific changes as the internal measures were enough to get into this resolution as the cegels and the in-game economy have been stabilizing little by little and we can see a stable economy these days.

Hmm relative though. There are some insanely rich players who have about 500b in their bank. they need to be revaluated as people form different servers play with different cegel strength. unless people who are from the weaker servers are compensated. the Economic gab are just going to get bigger and bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Greetings Shiltzians

We would like to make an official announce about this topic wich took place some months ago during 2017 .
    It is about the "Cegels Revaluation" in the game.
    We were asking players about this topic and all the feedback was used to make a final decision.
    We have decided not to make these specific changes as the internal measures were enough to get into this resolution as the cegels and the in-game economy have been stabilizing little by little and we can see a stable economy these days.
    stable for a certain kind of people
    how i see things in this couple of months it seems like pure hearted player who played this game the honest way cant seems to find a way to make decent income for cegels, the time they spent to grind for cegels seems like taking forever and by the time they ready to take the challenge their friends who use RMT were allready has nothin more to do.

dear GM,

ithink seal bod now have problem like this. all item dropping price, farming cegel so hard. what happen with this environment? any solution about this guys??

Quote Originally Posted by aidazahra View Post
    dear GM,

ithink seal bod now have problem like this. all item dropping price, farming cegel so hard. what happen with this environment? any solution about this guys??
    Yes.. no one farming...
    Macro is not allowed.. no one have 24 hours to farm and sit in front of PC..
    See another game.. Black Dessert online / or Victory 4 ..
    Its almost full automatic.. only bos and dungeon should be manually controlled
    No one make new char to farm ice crystal because new char = blocked..
    Soon playrohan will sell cegel in RPS..
    100.000.000 cegel will be 50RPS.. wait and see

Need this cegel revaluation again.
    I'm a returned player after 4 years of vacuum. At that time, the jewels still have some value(600k-800k/piece), but it's just a shiny rock now.
    That problem would be for recently new player, since farming equipment, doing highest level quest is the only way to obtain decent cegel.
    It takes way too much time and I needed to go to unhealthy side just to do decent in this game.
    Also, there's arcane and gem too that needs a lot of cegel.

In years of my vacuum, I played some gacha games.
    Looking at their QoL, it makes me wonder, there's no minmax spirit in here
    Why there's no festival that makes people look forward to it?
    In that festival, you can double the price for item you sell to npc, refine g,dg,xg cegel discount.
    This festival could do quarterly along with changing season.
    There's also need npc that specialize mass refine equipment with crystal, since it's 100%, it's too bothersome to do it one by one.
    That npc could be improve cegel situation a bit for people that farm equipment.
    You could also raise a bit for cegel rate with every refine. Since from my observation, +3 equipment raise 30% of its value.
    It could be raise up to 50% or 60%.
    Also, why there's still no "sort" button in the item menu or bank? It's kinda barbaric.

Anyway, it's all about how to make player stay, rather than how to wring out more money from player.
    It needs to be more friendly for newbie player, though the situation is much better with R shop, but they'll still be blocked by cegel problem.
    But then again, all of this will be meaningless if the seller think "they have more cegel now, let's up the price". It's just endless.
    At least, it's much better for independent players that do their refine and crafting on their own.