+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    i dont remember the other names. in fact i dont remember many individual character names in general since its been 7-8 years since i played and i spent the last 5 years stoned

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    So probably the torian version of Obsession with phi, sally, shawnc1186 and others.
    Scammershawnsheep
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-10-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Scammershawnsheep
    Here we go again this is the part where I tell you that SHAWNC1186 THA LEGEND is the robin hood of rohan.

Anyone who says they got scammed by shawnc1186? they tried to scam him first. Not to mention he has a positive trade record in my circle I know many players who have traded with shawnc1186 and are satisfied.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Here we go again this is the part where I tell you that SHAWNC1186 THA LEGEND is the robin hood of rohan.

Anyone who says they got scammed by shawnc1186? they tried to scam him first. Not to mention he has a positive trade record in my circle I know many players who have traded with shawnc1186 and are satisfied.
    Except for the fact that robin hood stole from the rich and GAVE to the poor. shawnybooi only gives to himself. He'll scam everyone who RMT's with him lmao, not just people who ''try to scam him''. Either way, lowlife scum who scam, no matter their ''reason''.

Trading ingame is fine, I've traded with him too. You can't really scam an ingame trade unless the person you're trading with is r3tarded lol

A taste of the divine

Except for the fact that robin hood stole from the rich and GAVE to the poor. shawnybooi only gives to himself. He'll scam everyone who RMT's with him lmao, not just people who ''try to scam him''. Either way, lowlife scum who scam, no matter their ''reason''.

Trading ingame is fine, I've traded with him too. You can't really scam an ingame trade unless the person you're trading with is r3tarded lol
    Like I said I got a large circle of friends 0 of them have been scammed by SHAWNC1186 THA LEGEND! many happy customers buying and selling his wares never getting scammed.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Like I said I got a large circle of friends 0 of them have been scammed by SHAWNC1186 THA LEGEND! many happy customers buying and selling his wares never getting scammed.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Agreed. I even lent him some of my SP gear. He tried to return it, I told him to keep it. He's always been 100% above board with me and I was one his hecklers poling at him several years ago.
    I've heard both sides of the "shawn the scammer" arguments. After what was done to him, I would have done the same thing, or worse, in retaliation. IMHO anyone trying to RMT someone you scammed deserves every bit of scamming you get.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-11-2018 at 07:32 AM.

So if I get it right, he didn't scam you guys since he likes/respect you and/or knows you for a long time. But if he doesn't respect/know you hell scam ur ass and that's alr8 with you two. I know multiple cases of him scamming people. He sells them an account he owns (RMT), then waits 1-2 months and makes gms return the account with all the gear and stuff on it.

Now I know that 1. shawn is known for scamming so trusting him makes it partly your own fault and 2. RMT is always risky no matter with whom you do it.

Either way I would never ever side with someone who pulls this kind of sh1t, he never scammed me either but that does't mean I do not despise him and other scammers. 'nuff said

A taste of the divine

a guy named Offender kept calling me shawn in game when i was getting mad at this guy named Avatar2018 for spamming trade/party invites. he whispered me saying your shawn right? i was like no.... who the hell is shawn and he was like yea right shawn hahahaha your shawn SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN after which i blocked him cause he sounded like a moron
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-11-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Banned
    So if I get it right, he didn't scam you guys since he likes/respect you and/or knows you for a long time. But if he doesn't respect/know you hell scam ur ass and that's alr8 with you two. I know multiple cases of him scamming people. He sells them an account he owns (RMT), then waits 1-2 months and makes gms return the account with all the gear and stuff on it.

Now I know that 1. shawn is known for scamming so trusting him makes it partly your own fault and 2. RMT is always risky no matter with whom you do it.

Either way I would never ever side with someone who pulls this kind of sh1t, he never scammed me either but that does't mean I do not despise him and other scammers. 'nuff said
    So let me put it this way:
    If somebody scams or steals from you, how do you respond? Do you get mad, get even, do both or simply shrug and ignore the issue? I have never scammed or stolen anything from anybody. Ever. In fact I am better known for giving stuff away. However if somebody abuses that generosity and steals from/scams me, I would most likely pretend it didn't happen and quietly get even with the person in a very painful way that could never be proven as coming from me.

If you think Shawn respects me or sunny for that matter you need wonder why that is so. Why would someone who everyone and their dog is calling a scammer respect anyone? Especially people who have long histories of being more generous than dishonest? I would think that would be the last people someone like Shawn would even associate with.

Over the years Shawn has been known for his own generosity. He has helped more people in this game than anyone else that I have heard of - including myself. Well, some of those people he has helped by loaning his valuable gear decided to steal it from him. What would you have done in his shoes? I know what I would have done. Personally I think Shawn's handling of the matter was far more inventive than I could have come up with. He appealed to the crooked nature of the guys that stole from him to return the favor. They got exactly what they deserved.

But hey, Rohan is not a popularity contest (well maybe it is ). You don't have to like him. I'm not the guy's biggest fan either, but I do open my mouth when all you hear repeated in these forums is one side of a dispute. One person's dishonesty is another person's vengeance. And Vengeance is an Option

Cheers!