+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Replican View Post
    I agree with sumguy421. A visual change can be misleading and you dont need to be such a dick.
    Will be reporting you for harrassing a fellow gamer asking legit questions as it appears you dont know the forum rules.
    Fact is, I really don't give a sh1t. Also I'm one of the very few people who has all up-2-date knowledge about this game and is supplying it here (maybe not in the way you like it but idgaf).

    So go ahead and report me, all you'll do is leave even more people's questions unanswered or wrongly answered (bcs I still do answer almost all the questions of people and if they do not behave like tards, they get it presented on their platter without a hassle).
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: AnnetteLouise, Obliterator
    Sold: Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

  2. #52
    His knowledge is up to date!

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  3. #53
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    As for invenom from noirs and dhans (which is practically the same), pvp defense is a step in the right direction, I totally agree. The only issue is that other classes also get their damage reduced by the same amount, which doesn't really solve the issue of (mainly)dhans insane invenom damage. It is however a step in the right direction and I'm curious as to how they plan on continueing to try and ''balance'' rohan. (there never will be true balance, just a more and more diverse choice of OP classes (which is as close to balance as they can probably come).
    It's clear that it has always been a class which in some respects it was more advantaged than the others and it was never all classes at the same power, what I want is to be temples again the basic classes

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by sumguy421 View Post
    Thanks for the back up but its not needed and if all shannon wants to do is hurl insults im fine with that. as you can see i have not said a single insult in return because im a grown ass man and the internet is full of people like him. he is just bitter about something and i wish him the best in getting that sorted out.

    I have read how he talks to everyone and he seems to have a superiority complex he treated D4rius the same way
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...l=1#post358980

    you cant seem to say anything without this guy saying he doesnt want to waste time on you and your ideas are always bad
    I'm playing this game for 10 years and for a big part I have spend this time helping (new) and old players. When I posted a guide on something (which I've done quite a lot in the past, even so much and so well the GMs locked my thread and/or asked me to write more of them). I've presented my statments in a clear way, providing facts and strategy in a way everyone could understand. I have had countless players asking me for help ingame, on the forum, in personal messages. I have helped them to the best of my abilitys without ever asking anything from anyone in return.

    The are two issues that arose, the first being people asking me for help and after that sh1tting on me. This is however not happening THAT often and I'm don't really care much about it. The second and main issue is why I behave like I currently do.

    When I post something, it's nearly always thoroughly tested in game, I will not say something If I'm not sure it works this way ingame and is tested. The issue is that people on this forum and specially new people, can't judge weather my information is more or less correct than a random forum troll spewing out bullsh1t. I have put in a lot of effort to go through testing, writing and explaing, then some idiot comes along and posts their ''opinion'' underneath my post.

    Now the person I tried to help basically has a 50/50 chance of taking up on either my well crafted argument or some rambler that took 5 minutes to vent a r3tarded biased opinion that holds no merit. So my effort is deminshed to a 50/50 chance or less of actually being helpfull with the sole reason being this forum is filled with people that don't speak proper english, have the IQ of a braindead chicken and pretend to be smarter than Einstein when it comes to being knowledable about this game. (I call them pretenders)

    For specifically your case sumguy421, You made a statment about rangers, which I disagreed with and gave quite a broad explanation of WHY I disagreed, using facts based on me playing and testing all different classes (read back from page one if you like to verify). You returned with the argument that ''your account is older, meaning you somehow think you are better than me or know better?'' and ''the whole server agrees rangers are OP''. You then admit that you just returned to play rohan after not playing for a very long time while starting again on a pure PVE class. You also admit about not having read up about any news, updates, balance patches and what not (I mean, dhans never had invenom? and str doesnt give PDF, you are just rambeling without knowing any facts). But you still pretend you're knowledable. For that I called you a noob, which isn't considderend an insult but rather the truth. After this you realised you were wrong and shifted to different topics and all kind of BS arguments that really had nothing to do with what you started this topic about. I don't do BS and will burn you the fk down if you try me for it.

    You're not the first person to do this and you certainly won't be the last but as you can see you fall under the catogory of people who pretend to know stuff, but actually don't know sh1t. Which is the exact kind of person that I'm allergic to because it's people like you who give new players or even worse, GMs the wrong idea or advice after which they end up with a fked up build, class, gear or wrong balance patches and what not. This is bad for the game and bad for the community.

    You see people post on this forum but how much percent of them are people asking questions and how much percent of them are ones answering those questions. I can tell you that probably 90% of the rohan related threads are questions or remarks from people that usually require an answer. An answer the GMs can't give because they simply don't know the mechanics of this game. Then you might wonder if there are so many questions, why is noone answering them but a few select people you'll see around here (such as sunnyangel, PenguinJoe, Me and maybe a handfull more). 80% of the remaining rohan players are veterans playing this game for like 5 years or more but only 10% of the people on this forum (or less) are able to give ''veteran'' answers. Seems odd doesn't it?

    I can tell you why, almost all veterans gave up answering questions long ago because of how toxic people are and how useless it is to answer a question if all other posts are BS. Sunnyangel and Penguinjoe, who are rohan veterans and who sure know a lot about this game, quit this game long ago and do not have the most up2date information (they still know plenty about the business and mechanics to help around tho). This leaves very few people here who meet these 4 criteria: 1. be a veteran rohan player 2. still play this game and have played it throughout all changes 3. willing to endure the sh1tstorm of r3tards on this forum and 4. understand and test enough to know more than the gms do and give accurate information. There really aren't many others around in here that know as much as I do. The ones that do stay away from this place because they can't deal with the toxicity of it.


    About my superiority complex, sure I think I'm better than most players specially knowledge wise, I have been and am very successful in playing this game, as well as other MMORPGs with minimal input of $. I'm also very good at understanding & explaining complicated topics in a clear and understandable manner. I am however playing this game for fun only and me helping people doesn't give me anything but the joy of having another player making an informed desicion. If people try to compromise this or try to give me BS I will slaughter you, which gives me the joy that was taken from me in the first place (because I really do love being savage).
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-15-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: AnnetteLouise, Obliterator
    Sold: Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

  5. #55
    Colonel PenguinJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Replican View Post
    Will be reporting you for harrassing a fellow gamer asking legit questions as it appears you dont know the forum rules.
    The GMs don't give a crap about anything happening in here. Once every 5 years or so they will go on a rampage, but they can't even keep the spambots out of here.
    The forums have been toxic since long before they changed the software from phpBB to Vbulletin. That's why they are more run than the actual game
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-15-2018 at 09:26 AM.

    To me "Gun Control" means using both hands.

  6. #56
    Just wana let you know im up to date again kappa

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Just wana let you know im up to date again kappa
    You'll be soon enough if you'd play again xD
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: AnnetteLouise, Obliterator
    Sold: Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

  8. #58
    Conscript Mctwattybollox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    510
    To the OP:

    You are wrong about Rangers. Sure, they may seem overpowered to you, but your Dekan is one of the easiest classes for a Ranger to kill. Those who told you that Rangers are insanely strong probably also play PVE classes.

    Shannon11 may come across as a dick, but the guy has extensive knowledge of the game mechanics and gets frustrated with people posting stuff who have limited knowledge of the game.
    PJ and Tina doubtless dgaf anymore or i'm sure they'd have torn you to pieces too.

    It's ok, there have been many others who have posted way more stupid sh1t than you and its unlikely to stop until Rohan closes its doors forever.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

    ~ Martin Niemöller

  9. #59

    Page 1 of this topic

    So first you taunt me, then you get what you asked for and now you try to hide the fact that you did lmao #noballs

    PS: edit posts all you want, quoted ones show the original lol. Why do you think I answer with quotations, it's not the first time some rat tries to pull one over on me on this forum
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-15-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: AnnetteLouise, Obliterator
    Sold: Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify