+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

same bugs for 10 years

10 years of rohan same chat bug and invite to party bug since launch.......

also i came back to the game after hearing it had been balanced... I then learn you BUFFED Dhans who were always godly, And Rangers who were always pretty good into freaking monsters

why does a ranged class that can outrun everyone else and outrange them as well get a 40 second silence that shuts down every class in the game except auto attack builds. if you manage to survive 40 seconds of silence(you wont, fights are normally over in 10) you then have only 20 seconds to fight back before they put silence on you again.

go play other mmos devs and learn how to properly balance.

imo ranger silence should last 15 secs max at lvl 7 and just lower the recast time from 60 secs to 40
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-08-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sumguy421 View Post
    10 years of rohan same chat bug and invite to party bug since launch.......

also i came back to the game after hearing it had been balanced... I then learn you BUFFED Dhans who were always godly, And Rangers who were always pretty good into freaking monsters

why does a ranged class that can outrun everyone else and outrange them as well get a 40 second silence that shuts down every class in the game except auto attack builds. if you manage to survive 40 seconds of silence(you wont, fights are normally over in 10) you then have only 20 seconds to fight back before they put silence on you again.

go play other mmos devs and learn how to properly balance.

imo ranger silence should last 15 secs max at lvl 7 and just lower the recast time from 60 secs to 40
    First of all, Rohan has never known true ''balance'', the current state of the game has multiple classes that are OP for PVP (Ranger, Noir, Avenger, Predator as damage dealers and Rumir/Priest as supports).

Your complains about silence isn't really legit if you knew more about rohan mechanics 101 in the first place. First of all both dark elves and elves can cure silence which are also the most skill Reliant classes (they also cure silence on other characters if they want to). Many other classes have temporary buffs that can resist silence (guard = roha blessing, dhan = shadow, noir = reflect, templar = reflect, rumir spirt and so on). Zerkers have ranged counter so even if you silence them you can't really go HAM on them.

On top of all this ranger silence skill, unlike dhan silence skill is an actual projectile that can be blocked and/or resisted. Every character above 115+10 has 20% chance to resist a skill cast on them, comebine that with all characters that have a shield/parry which can also block silence (ranger silence, not dhan silence).

Last but not least, rangers have high mobility but so do many other classes (noir on ultimate skill, guard on ultimte skil, warlock on ultimate skill) not to forget all the gap closers such as rush from guards/Giants.

There really is tonns of counter play against rangers and against silence, not to mention the RNG rangers have to deal with when they fire their silence, in most cases it's either resisted, blocked or cured.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

lol I know this game has never been balanced as you can see my account is older than yours(this isnt even my oldest account my first one was made in 2010 may 19th). Thats why I'm mad that they did a "re-balance" but all it did was skew the power from the Dekans and Temps to other classes. Thats not balance thats just a seesaw of power.

No other game has a skill that shuts you down for over half a minute unable to fight back. Its great that warlocks and wiz can cleanse it. But what about classes that cant cleanse at all?
    F u c k them right?

This is exactly why rangers are the flavour class atm and everyone is playing them.
    I just hope with the next balance patch they get it right and every class has a fighting chance.

i used to play guild wars 2 and thats pretty much the only mmo that has ever gotten balance right. but im bored with it cause i have every class maxed for years and nothing left to do so i came back to rohan upon hearing it was balanced now.
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-14-2018 at 08:51 PM.

I'm not a ranger player, I don't actually have a geared ranger atm. I have played every class with pretty much every build over the past 10 years that I play this game. I do have accounts which are probably just as old as well....Just because your account is old doesn't mean you understand rohan or are actually good at it.

They nerfed templars, specially PVP wise, which is good coz they were the only class that mattered. Currently there are many more that matter and are viable.
    Honestly, ranger isn't ''broken'' like I mentioned in my post above there are so many ways to counter them and their skills. Their silence really isn't that good (dhans silence is way more broken since it's not a projectile + they cast it out of hide). The thing that makes rangers pro is their damage accumulation via debuffs (ulti and antipot) while at the same time denying all sorts of heals/potions. This gives them a 30 second window to burst someone down. On the other hand if you catch a ranger and stun or root them (which isn't that hard with at least half of the classes out there considdering their gapclosers and mobility buffs) they are dead. They have no defense and no escapes (except for open eyes but that doesn't work on paralyze skills and has a longer cooldown than many immobilize skills).

If you are a returning player I would suggest you play more, try different classes and then come back because your judgement is clouded. If you don't want to do this and only complain about it then this is the last I'll say about it, I have no time to argue with noobs.
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-08-2018 at 05:45 PM.

A taste of the divine

im playing an int sage i thought i would give it a try since int is specific for sage now and int sage stands no chance against a ranger. silence completely shuts it down i have no way to counter them at all.

i dont want to go vit cause thats all everyone ever played back in the day
    also there is no such thing as skill in this game just whoever has the deepest pockets, highest lv, and highest gear so EVERYONE is a noob sorry to tell you.
    Last edited by sumguy421; 07-14-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Try different classes if you have time
    I am currently playing full psy priest which is garbage compared to all the other classes and i time my skills right to survive PA and end game dungs just fine it requires some game knowledge to go there >.>
    Currently gearing and lvling a psy wizz just cause i am cheap as #!@& and don't want to spend $$$ on this volatile game.
    Check the rohan wiki for some suggestions on how to get to play your char or how to counter other classes and know your weaknesses before engaging any other class.
    Farm Elemental Dung after lvl90+ the prices and exp should get you good enough for end game.
    After one year it should be somewhat up to date still.

BTW
    Still waiting for that last balance patch i saw on korea rohan last year.
    More love to Int Sage and Wizz
    They took a little bit more than a year to add the fallen hero dungeon.
    Expect the same or more -_-

There you go...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

im playing an int sage i thought i would give it a try since int is specific for sage now and int sage stands no chance against a ranger. silence completely shuts it down i have no way to counter them at all.

also there is no such thing as skill in this game just whoever has the deepest pockets, highest lv, and highest gear so EVERYONE is a noob sorry to tell you.

now who knows this game better?
    games ok not perfect not great just ok.

Also deeeeeeehan got an easy time against ranger for starters you dont need as many skillpoints since all dhans are agi now means lvl 6/7 sprint and the lvl 6/7 hide ms bonus means you will catch that ranger every time. Death call is a PARALYZE means you cant break out of it and ontop of that you have your own silence and invenom crits that can almost 1 hit people. You also have orderswingstoneskinassault so that ranger cant even hit you which you should have poped before you even sprinted.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Wrong PVP class you choised, int sage are misserable after 2 years of nerfed its a only waste of time... they nerfed dekans and templars is pritty hard to play them now.Templar you can with verry op gear but int sage.... idk ... with max gear maeby that ranger will be one shota for you and he will can not do any scratch... but still not sure.Rangers are not problem, human class can stun 20 meters giant also and kill them one combo, elf have aoe 20 meters so not problem again, noir run fast with ulti skill and 20 sec stun its hard to survive... dhans is super op.
    So only int sage and scout can die in same lvl not good geared... i mean rangers can fight only low lvls like always and they are not big deal. People using them for search cos and rpk hunter kits.

now who knows this game better?
    You chose a class that's absolutely no good in PVP and compare it with a class that's designed to only PVP, secondly you literally have no clue how INT dekans work at the moment. INT dekans are AA (auto attack) based and their mechanics are similar to templars, Magic attack --> melee attack (zhen mastery). I have played an INT sage 115+30+ and they are really nice for PVE (splitter and impenetrable + ulti) give you really nice AOE + a ****load of flat pdf/mdf. The whole idea is to stack INT to gain damage as well as defence, since 1 stat provides both.

On top of that their ulti reflects all CC cast on them, meaning rangers can't cast their debuffs to burst you down, nor silence you. If the ranger doesn't have ulti and neither do you (coz ur both nobs), your flat pdf + hp abs should be enough to keep you alive while xp'ing unless the ranger has WAY better gear, in which case you'd probably have lost from a wizzard or some other bad pvp class (damage wise) as well lmfao.

You say there is no skill in rohan, you're wrong, you're probably just another button masher like 99% of rohan. Timing your buffs/skills is very important, if done based on game knowledge you can beat people with it even if they are better geared (just know all important skill cooldowns from classes by heart for example). I have killed many people whom had better gear than me, simply because I knew how to play their class better than they knew it themselves. Many players just throw their wallet at the game but don't l2p. This results in the lack of knowledge about the weak points of the class you play, which I then use and abused to kill them.

You come to this forum with your pissing contest about who's account is older and who knows more. If you want to show that, then you better prepare a proper argument or I will rip you to shreds, here and ingame lmao. So booi, get educated because you don't know sh1t even if your account was made in 1999 lmao.

A taste of the divine

e muita choradeira papo reto !