+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low lvl stuff

Low lvl stuff

My suggestion is for the game to have avaliable some good low lvl stuff via quest or via NPC with low price. I just got back from the game and as an old school player i found a way to do very fast 150 Million but its impossible for any new comer to find any decent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SilviaSaint View Post
    My suggestion is for the game to have avaliable some good low lvl stuff via quest or via NPC with low price. I just got back from the game and as an old school player i found a way to do very fast 150 Million but its impossible for any new comer to find any decent stuff.
    There is 2 or 3 free 24 hour costumes that you can use for lvling, these costumes give so much def that you can lvl in certain areas with no armor no damage drop no nothing. Having said that I am a firm believer that chimera equipment (the full set) should be given away via quest once you hit lvl 50 including weapon. The places where you used to farm edwin parts, bedron parts etc dont exist anymore it should literally be:

1-50: No armor or random NPC armor
    50-100: Chimera armor (but start going to PA so you can farm skill def chest/legs/shield)
    100-115: Mix of chimera boots/gloves with skilldef set
    115+: Mix of onyx or better equipment and skilldef set.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    There is 2 or 3 free 24 hour costumes that you can use for lvling, these costumes give so much def that you can lvl in certain areas with no armor no damage drop no nothing. Having said that I am a firm believer that chimera equipment (the full set) should be given away via quest once you hit lvl 50 including weapon. The places where you used to farm edwin parts, bedron parts etc dont exist anymore it should literally be:

1-50: No armor or random NPC armor
    50-100: Chimera armor (but start going to PA so you can farm skill def chest/legs/shield)
    100-115: Mix of chimera boots/gloves with skilldef set
    115+: Mix of onyx or better equipment and skilldef set.
    skildef is disabled for PVE, it only works on direct PVP skills (for example murder shot)

As armour just buy a lvl 1 onyx set (they are like 2k ecash) which you should be able to afford if you spam lowie alts that farm dust on vargs or w/e. Chimera armour is okay-ish (and really cheap atm) but it has low pdf/mdf.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine