Threaded View

Thumbs up Related to improving the running of this game

The idea of disconnecting those afk it is a great shame I would rather advise they to change the implemented news with the only source of exp from PA which is a big big mistake.
    They must withdraw all those funded in PA and make this more viral game outside PA, more would help new events to increase exp rates, it could certainly be a prize for those become a farmer on the map, prize for those who stay online and these prizes motivate this. The PvP Honor system could be changed by implementing prizes that motivates players to charm, could be prizes from IM that help players (Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone, Mind and Body Stone, Trian's pattern: All Status, Enhancement Abradant , Armor Reinforcement Stone VI and so on). A system can also be implemented system to accumulate farmer points some points that can be accumulated only from farming, points that in a certain number x can be converted to Rps. And believe me that there are a lot of ways to make the world play a game and they can also earn the money afterwards it just needs brains.
    The latest updates was thrown out on the run I say if they want the increase of the population in the game more steps need to be taken in this regard, after 10 years, at least things could be thought of. And certainly the news with PA are a big failure which makes this game viral only at that time so I don't see an improvement with it even worse.
    Think and then to act and even now after all these 10 years listen to the advice of older players or ignore everything and go dying with this game.
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-06-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.