Threaded View

Thumbs down I Do NOT Agree... !!!

** When we will solve the problems in the Power Arena?
    We know there are some problems in the Power Arena as people who stay afk and some classes that do not do much damage.
    We will try to solve those problems in the following season. Changing something at this time could generate other problems.
    The GMs are going to patrol the Power Arena a few times. If they find AFK players, they will be immediately expelled.
    The Power Arena is made to participate. If you want to be stay AFK do not enter because you harm other players. In case some players are constantly AFK in the Power Arena they will not be considered in the End of Season Rewards.
    We are making this warning because we will not accept any type of claim***

So I go na spend 3 monts of entering 2 hours evry day in BUGED + Glitched Power Arena where can get Disconect by 70% chance and at end of SEASON you will say "I`m so sorry you was afk GTFY" ??? First reason for me to sit afk
    LAG if i run like mad i get DC. Second reson for me to be AFK i dont do even fking DMG vs mobs so is NO POINT for me to fight for FIRTS place i just have not chance to WIN. FIX your damn game first then make general decisions to fk up players LOL

PS: IN new dungeon where mobs are so DIFFICULT one of reason is same bug like in Power Arena. ALL classes do not making same DMG.What play in gruops when can one do dmg and all others be support??? So WTF is BALANCING in game where only DHANS can play ??? Why we must leveling another char and spend tons of time and cash to make it good when you making it useless? And i not talking for all changes you make of items and skill defense and pve defense and pvp defense and all crap i just talk for PVE.Where can play 10 alive players runing 3 machines and owning 6 accounts and all other do what? Farm crones in ronelia lol Your strategy making game pointless so i dont think that is improvements for now!

PS2: oh yes yestarday my charakter was dead on my screen all time Power Arena, for others he looks like is up but i CAN NOT MOVE!!! So think again... what you give to us and what you want from us ....
    Last edited by u3podcku; 07-04-2018 at 12:02 AM.