+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down I Do NOT Agree... !!!

** When we will solve the problems in the Power Arena?
    We know there are some problems in the Power Arena as people who stay afk and some classes that do not do much damage.
    We will try to solve those problems in the following season. Changing something at this time could generate other problems.
    The GMs are going to patrol the Power Arena a few times. If they find AFK players, they will be immediately expelled.
    The Power Arena is made to participate. If you want to be stay AFK do not enter because you harm other players. In case some players are constantly AFK in the Power Arena they will not be considered in the End of Season Rewards.
    We are making this warning because we will not accept any type of claim***

So I go na spend 3 monts of entering 2 hours evry day in BUGED + Glitched Power Arena where can get Disconect by 70% chance and at end of SEASON you will say "I`m so sorry you was afk GTFY" ??? First reason for me to sit afk
    LAG if i run like mad i get DC. Second reson for me to be AFK i dont do even fking DMG vs mobs so is NO POINT for me to fight for FIRTS place i just have not chance to WIN. FIX your damn game first then make general decisions to fk up players LOL

PS: IN new dungeon where mobs are so DIFFICULT one of reason is same bug like in Power Arena. ALL classes do not making same DMG.What play in gruops when can one do dmg and all others be support??? So WTF is BALANCING in game where only DHANS can play ??? Why we must leveling another char and spend tons of time and cash to make it good when you making it useless? And i not talking for all changes you make of items and skill defense and pve defense and pvp defense and all crap i just talk for PVE.Where can play 10 alive players runing 3 machines and owning 6 accounts and all other do what? Farm crones in ronelia lol Your strategy making game pointless so i dont think that is improvements for now!

PS2: oh yes yestarday my charakter was dead on my screen all time Power Arena, for others he looks like is up but i CAN NOT MOVE!!! So think again... what you give to us and what you want from us ....
    Last edited by u3podcku; 07-04-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Banned
    Perhaps it is time for you to to move over to Rohan SEA?

Read this: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30633

They know about the problem and will address it on their schedule, not yours.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-04-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Perhaps it is time for you to to move over to Rohan SEA?

Read this: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30633

They know about the problem and will address it on their schedule, not yours.
    Yellow text is from that link you showing up man... i`m mad cos that.They not fixing problem not leaving it they wanna make more problems to players via alive support problemmaker lol for that i protest cos better do nothing than other problems.
    I never quit i fight for the RBF and justice!!!
    We alredy have pritty good autoexpel system in power arena wich expel you if have not any action about 5 mins if you use hunter kit will be expeled also.Alot new players with bad conection sometime me also watching in wall only becouse if go in battle will be disconected not becouse we are AFK (AWAY FROM KEYBOARD) evryone wanna lvl up becouse that is the game.They made that way to leveling not increase exp not increase exp in ashkeeena (like was my advice) not increase exp in elemental dungeons bonus..
    They made only PA now they will go and kick playwers who aFK , no matter they are front computer and got lag like hell or are just death glitch and evryone see them alive but actualy they cant move...Witchhunters lets execute someone who spending time play that game lol I DONT LIKE IT!!!
    Last edited by u3podcku; 07-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.

As a European player - The times of PA are terrible for me being between 2am-4am and 3pm-5pm (my local PA time +0 GMT). Morning really sucks to play being around at those hours, with work the next day. Evening, I'm usually at work and the only way I can do PA is to remote log my pc and then click screen every couple of minutes, desperately hoping that my boss doesn't clock what I am doing! PW have forced these times upon European players, afk remote log is the only option for some of us.

There are 8 daily Power Arenas. Why not spread them out, one every 3 hours. This would solve:

****ty time difference for players in certain regions (this is International Rohan right? Or is it the "Lets **** on European players server?") - which in turn means there would be less afk people.

Lag - There would be less players in each PA. At the moment people are logging characters just to get level up pouch / badges. PA is quite often full when trying to enter. Some people will still be afk as, as has been mentioned previously, if you're not a dhan or trinity, there is very little chance that you are gonna place 1st.

More chance for players outside of the top echelon to win.

.........and the best reason.............Annoying retards like XxSamsungxX et al, bitching about players being afk.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

The way I see it you can still afk in power arena its just instead of clicking across the safezone you now need to click across outside the safezone and continuously feed the enemy. If both sides do it its balanced right? :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))

Scout now MVP class of PA kappa

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Check yr ISP net , my net normal i can log 9 client dont lag dont dc at night time and 6 client at day time so sv is not problem,,,

Again i got thread about make game can reconnect like other online game now will be good for all

Banned
    What other MMO online games reconnect after you DC and how old are they? I play several (some of them only a year or 2 old) and not a single one of them auto-relogs you into the game after a DC.

I think you are just making shit up to suit yourself.

FYI: Rohan (North America Release) is 10 years old this year. Korean version is even older. 10 years ago not a single game had the ability to automatically reconnect after a DC. PlayWith will not redesign a 10 year old game with no payback just to keep a couple people happy.

TERA actually kept you in the battleground when you were disconnected. Your char would disapear but would be placed at the starting point.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    As a European player - The times of PA are terrible for me being between 2am-4am and 3pm-5pm (my local PA time +0 GMT). Morning really sucks to play being around at those hours, with work the next day. Evening, I'm usually at work and the only way I can do PA is to remote log my pc and then click screen every couple of minutes, desperately hoping that my boss doesn't clock what I am doing! PW have forced these times upon European players, afk remote log is the only option for some of us.

There are 8 daily Power Arenas. Why not spread them out, one every 3 hours. This would solve:

****ty time difference for players in certain regions (this is International Rohan right? Or is it the "Lets **** on European players server?") - which in turn means there would be less afk people.

Lag - There would be less players in each PA. At the moment people are logging characters just to get level up pouch / badges. PA is quite often full when trying to enter. Some people will still be afk as, as has been mentioned previously, if you're not a dhan or trinity, there is very little chance that you are gonna place 1st.

More chance for players outside of the top echelon to win.

.........and the best reason.............Annoying retards like XxSamsungxX et al, bitching about players being afk.
    I share the same opinion with you and in the first season I lost a lot because of this and I mean because of inadequate time. In terms of playing in the PA as you just said dhans are the winners or rather the priest (in the case of Isen) classes based on basic attack they don't even have a chance to win 1st. Now what we do we all reset in Dhans and who is lucky will win? Also a big mistake made by they is dhnas patch which is totally unbalanced with the other classes and I mean to the part of invenom too high, the invenom is far too high considering the fact that their crit is more highter.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.