+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb 50000 IP cant load cant double click ??? At 10th order box

What for event 10th , dont test it before??

And 50 box dont have any very rare like ases,e.abradant,ticket+

And now 50 k IP ticket what u doing fix or not???

You retard, how many times do I and others have to say that if you have issues, send a ticket, instead of polluting the forum with things everyone is already aware of, includin the gms.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You retard, how many times do I and others have to say that if you have issues, send a ticket, instead of polluting the forum with things everyone is already aware of, includin the gms.
    Yap polluting that's what they do actually they just keep barking and barking.

After mainten still bugs lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post
    Jezuz. We don't care that you can't pop your 50K IP. Tell it to someone that does care. Open a fukken ticket!!

''* The 50000 IP Ticket you get from the "10th Order Box" works correctly now. If you still have the previous one, send a ticket to be replaced.'' - Taken from GM Albreikers post, posted after the maint was conducted.

iceboyhn if only you'd juist learn to read you degenerate 10 year old sh1tface so you'd stop spamming this forum with garbage. You seem like the new ''Baked'' guy, I'm not prepared for more mentally challanged people in this game.

A taste of the divine

Bugs at isen u play it ???' I dont log in jainus dont know how there

Banned
    Bugs at isen u play it ???' I dont log in jainus dont know how there
    Who said anything about JAINUS??!! Jesus H. Christ! Learn to read dammit! Or go play with the indos on Rohan SEA.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    ''* The 50000 IP Ticket you get from the "10th Order Box" works correctly now. If you still have the previous one, send a ticket to be replaced.'' - Taken from GM Albreikers post, posted after the maint was conducted.

iceboyhn if only you'd juist learn to read you degenerate 10 year old sh1tface so you'd stop spamming this forum with garbage. You seem like the new ''Baked'' guy, I'm not prepared for more mentally challanged people in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Who said anything about JAINUS??!! Jesus H. Christ! Learn to read dammit! Or go play with the indos on Rohan SEA.
    I wish you higlighted my savage banter in red and made it huge like trumps wall instead of the GM txt XDDD

A taste of the divine