+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb So many game online now have function reconnect when disconnect??why here not

Other game client 3d 2,5d have this function disconnect can connect after 15-30s with no limit attempt why rohan cant make this function only dc is dc ..

This function helpful we cant lose exp , party, event , ect time for close and open new client so ... gms can u make it?!!

Vote if helpful asking and QA

Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post
    Other game client 3d 2,5d have this function disconnect can connect after 15-30s with no limit attempt why rohan cant make this function only dc is dc ..

This function helpful we cant lose exp , party, event , ect time for close and open new client so ... gms can u make it?!!

Vote if helpful asking and QA
    I like how you acting like someone who have knowledge... but here is harcore DRAMA 24/7 total WAR.If you not get updated in time you will be abadoned and killed so who the hell care if you have dc... buy one SSG hardrive get good conection and you can reload for 30 sec lol You will never undarstand that game... i think they must make guild FORUM TROLLS and give you badges cos here are most people who not get ingame

I think they can make it soon , coz now more gamers more support game live, bad support dead soon

Banned
    so many DC#S here last 3-4 weeks....Server LAZY

Time for rohan make this function for best game good for all lol

Banned
    Again read the forums before you post nonsense.