+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Question Returning Player

After 4 - 5 years, I am finally back playing Rohan again. It feels great to be back as I've met a lot of great people and great friends who I have a chance to meet them in real life. I've got a question, did the game changed a lot? What are the new major updates and which server should I play on? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetho View Post
    After 4 - 5 years, I am finally back playing Rohan again. It feels great to be back as I've met a lot of great people and great friends who I have a chance to meet them in real life. I've got a question, did the game changed a lot? What are the new major updates and which server should I play on? Thank you!
    All old servers are merged in one [Jainous] that mean all epic/upgrades and other items did ruined gameplay are inside you can not prodce them you can buy only via exchange market or trade with someone...
    New balanced server is Isen. There are all based on crones, IP tickets and craft evolution. Evrywhere forge refine rates are bad... you should w8 a forge/refine/reinforce event normaly at weekends if you wanna produce your own weapons armors etc...
    Right now have pritty good quests for beginners in craft studio, have fun

Rbf has undergone many changes over time and some even went wrong helping to leave some top players (I'm the one), at the moment I don't recommend anyone to play Rbf.
    Rbf is a game in which to get top up is need years or enormous amounts of money and the sad or pathetic side is that, the same as me and others you may be destroyed one day and all the time / the investments are going to hell.
    To the safety of what you invest whether it's money or time Rbf doesn't give you any safety, indeed they really don't care about veterans and those who have years in the back.
    P.S There are many other much better and more played games than Rbf!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Rbf has undergone many changes over time and some even went wrong helping to leave some top players (I'm the one), at the moment I don't recommend anyone to play Rbf.
    Rbf is a game in which to get top up is need years or enormous amounts of money and the sad or pathetic side is that, the same as me and others you may be destroyed one day and all the time / the investments are going to hell.
    To the safety of what you invest whether it's money or time Rbf doesn't give you any safety, indeed they really don't care about veterans and those who have years in the back.
    P.S There are many other much better and more played games than Rbf!
    The main reason you experience this issue is because you invested all your money and time on ISEN, which has been a ****ty moneygrab server from the start with a very unhealthy and small economy. JAINUS on the other hand is fine, people are happy, the server became more crowded, there is a good ingame crone economy and cheap to get items which makes gearing a new char, as a new player rather easy without spending tonns of $. You can farm ASES, scrolls, abrants, tickets +12 and xp pouches (which will lvl you to lvl 100 from lvl 1) all available in game for free.

So really Rohan is better and more accessable than it has been in a long time, and you decide to be negative becaus you made consecutively wrong decisions which ended you up quitting.

The advice I would give to any player is not to start ISEN, it will seem like a nice server when you start there but you have to spend tonns of $ on the IM to get gear since there are not enough players to provide a healthy Crone/EM based economy.
    Last edited by shannon11; 06-30-2018 at 07:37 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    The main reason you experience this issue is because you invested all your money and time on ISEN, which has been a ****ty moneygrab server from the start with a very unhealthy and small economy. JAINUS on the other hand is fine, people are happy, the server became more crowded, there is a good ingame crone economy and cheap to get items which makes gearing a new char, as a new player rather easy without spending tonns of $. You can farm ASES, scrolls, abrants, tickets +12 and xp pouches (which will lvl you to lvl 100 from lvl 1) all available in game for free.

So really Rohan is better and more accessable than it has been in a long time, and you decide to be negative becaus you made consecutively wrong decisions which ended you up quitting.

The advice I would give to any player is not to start ISEN, it will seem like a nice server when you start there but you have to spend tonns of $ on the IM to get gear since there are not enough players to provide a healthy Crone/EM based economy.
    Your answer is correct from your point of view, but from my point of view Janous is far more inefficient and Pay2Win and stop promote that server which is also a ruin.
    Yes it's a ruin where over time different types of players have played and are older than grandfather, at the moment there are some zombies captured there who have acquired all the knowledge in time and bugs or other ways to drive that ruin...
    In Janous there were many more players disappointed by Ynk as well as investments that later were nothing (waste).
    I have seen many Rohan private servers holding the equivalent of 100 times more players than Rbf and some of them have been running for years.

Banned
    imho both servers are a horrible waste of time & money where to be able to compete at the top you have to constantly feed money to PlayWith Interactive by the shovel and spend huge amounts of whatever free time you have farming up experience and virtual goods to get "free" money (i.e. that money is "free" only if you consider your time valueless). Jainus has always been the server with the highest buy-in cost (buying upgrades and buying/making transcended gear is stupidly costly), while Isen was the server with the lower buy-in, but higher ongoing monthly costs. If you can't afford to compete in either server you will not be a happy player
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-30-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    imho both servers are a horrible waste of time & money where to be able to compete at the top you have to constantly feed money to PlayWith Interactive by the shovel and spend huge amounts of whatever free time you have farming up experience and virtual goods to get "free" money (i.e. that money is "free" only if you consider your time valueless). Jainus has always been the server with the highest buy-in cost (buying upgrades and buying/making transcended gear is stupidly costly), while Isen was the server with the lower buy-in, but higher ongoing monthly costs. If you can't afford to compete in either server you will not be a happy player
    +1
    Here is nothing to add to these true words, and no one can better say it as an old player.

They should also look at the donations of the players and those with many donations should be at least treated properly, but they have never had time to get that kind of detail are preoccupied to check the cash. And I don't know if anyone has noticed how many Gm's names have been changed lately, why, for what or how it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Your answer is correct from your point of view, but from my point of view Janous is far more inefficient and Pay2Win and stop promote that server which is also a ruin.
    Yes it's a ruin where over time different types of players have played and are older than grandfather, at the moment there are some zombies captured there who have acquired all the knowledge in time and bugs or other ways to drive that ruin...
    In Janous there were many more players disappointed by Ynk as well as investments that later were nothing (waste).
    I have seen many Rohan private servers holding the equivalent of 100 times more players than Rbf and some of them have been running for years.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    From my point of view I own 100++k ecash and 300++b crone and I haven't charged for it. Simply by setting shop AFK, making smart trades on the EM (afk too) and farming when it matters spread out over years. The only way to make money by merching is if you have a solid playerbase that generates items, crone etc. This is simply not the case for ISEN. This results for ISEN in ''everyone on their own'' meaning if you want to be pro, the only option left is to spend $ to buy items from the IM and forge, refine etc. all gear yourself. In JAINUS however you could farm your way up throughout time, making nice deals in the process and become pro.

The big mistake everyone makes is that they think upgrades are expensive (30k rps or 300$), this is however a one time buy, permanent item which you can then use to farm and make money. If you'd compare this with the amount of money spent to get max tier items in ISEN in the past years (+12 chimera to +12 tali to +12 opaniels) for every weapon/ armour etc. I'm pretty sure you spent a whole lot more, this is the exact reason you're (D4rius) quitting atm because you relied on this single system with only 2 participants, you and PWI. As soon as PWI changes the game, you're ****ed. On Jainus however, you still have ways out.

You two can disagree with me but fact is, I'm doing fine in Jainus throughout all the past patches. because I've kept this (what I just mentioned) in mind, I've spread my money out over different items and classes and I played ISEN only when it was hot and the economy was flourishing to make ecash (people like Sunnyangel did the same thing, she understands how the in-game economy works).

And about this game being a waste of time, sure, but so are so many other hobbys, as long as you can relax and enjoy yourself, there's no harm done (that's how I see it)
    Last edited by shannon11; 06-30-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    From my point of view I own 100++k ecash and 300++b crone and I haven't charged for it. Simply by setting shop AFK, making smart trades on the EM (afk too) and farming when it matters spread out over years. The only way to make money by merching is if you have a solid playerbase that generates items, crone etc. This is simply not the case for ISEN. This results for ISEN in ''everyone on their own'' meaning if you want to be pro, the only option left is to spend $ to buy items from the IM and forge, refine etc. all gear yourself. In JAINUS however you could farm your way up throughout time, making nice deals in the process and become pro.

The big mistake everyone makes is that they think upgrades are expensive (30k rps or 300$), this is however a one time buy, permanent item which you can then use to farm and make money. If you'd compare this with the amount of money spent to get max tier items in ISEN in the past years (+12 chimera to +12 tali to +12 opaniels) for every weapon/ armour etc. I'm pretty sure you spent a whole lot more, this is the exact reason you're (D4rius) quitting atm because you relied on this single system with only 2 participants, you and PWI. As soon as PWI changes the game, you're ****ed. On Jainus however, you still have ways out.

You two can disagree with me but fact is, I'm doing fine in Jainus throughout all the past patches. because I've kept this (what I just mentioned) in mind, I've spread my money out over different items and classes and I played ISEN only when it was hot and the economy was flourishing to make ecash (people like Sunnyangel did the same thing, she understands how the in-game economy works).

And about this game being a waste of time, sure, but so are so many other hobbys, as long as you can relax and enjoy yourself, there's no harm done (that's how I see it)
    +100 for you sir. just keep spreading the good news