+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers3379 View Post
    Yea haha, and also old Fantasy people (you don't know probably) :P
    Old fantasy people? Like who? Phi? Xan? Dx? Taku? Oneshot? Hero? Day? these kinds of old Fantasy people or some new fake Fantasy guild that copy the OG guild.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Old fantasy people? Like who? Phi? Xan? Dx? Taku? Oneshot? Hero? Day? these kinds of old Fantasy people or some new fake Fantasy guild that copy the OG guild.
    The new-er ones I assume, since I don't remember those. Anyway there is no ™ on names/guildnames!

Better be carefull or I'm gonna name myself Strellen and slander your good name XD
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Sir bagi crone, nego sir

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    What you both trying to explain is an unpleasant situation in which Rbf passes, players like I've already specified (but you haven't been careful only at some points from what I posted) are in steadily declining in recent years and all these business you do there to survive make them on the back of other players who are more naive and donate. If the game decreases in the population and the new players aren't likely to be in the top, the game will die when the population drops enough and if shannon11 managed to do everything without the money if it was not for someone to donate how he did that?
    Yeah, I get your point. The absolute death of RBF is inevitable. If that happens, so be it. I'll call it a game.

And ooh I almost forgot. Since you decided to quit for good, I have to say THANK YOU (for paying a considerable amount of $$$). You literally pay for my free ride.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    The new-er ones I assume, since I don't remember those. Anyway there is no ™ on names/guildnames!

Better be carefull or I'm gonna name myself Strellen and slander your good name XD
    Doesnt effect me at all since that name was owned by some polski. Im not even from torian (where I bought the char from) :P I mean I did make that name famous (as a meme?) idk lolz

But I will say the Fantasy crew (Phi, Xan, Taku, Dx, Aznxfoig, Joker, Senka, day etc) were all great players to be around. I knew taku from syrephis from like once OBT ended until he quit around 6 months after jin opened up.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 07-03-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461