+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Bruh I tried to explain it in an elaborate way but it seems like you can't comprehend simple logic or facts for that matter. So let me rephrase what I told you before in language you might understand:

I'm absolutely loaded in this game, I had and still have literally everything I desire and the only thing I did for it was hunterkitting AFK and investing in the right items (EM sales) at the right times on the right server. The fact that you are too dumb to understand how to make profit in this game resulted you to spend tonns of $ in probably meh items on a sh1t server which became absolute after the patches.

So now after sh1t hit the fan you try to re-rationalise the f*ckup you made to cope with everything and come up with ''why did this'' and ''how did that'' happen. While the simple explenation remains: You chose yourself to throw money at an old game, on a **** server without any thought about how things would look like 1 or 2 years from that point, without any spread of intrest in different items and servers.

So really it has nothing to do with abusing bugs or playing every day 12 hours a day or defending territory (whatever that may mean). The difference between you and me are simply the choices you made, yours were bad and mine were good and with consecutively bad choices you end up like yourself (and many others) and with consecutively good choices you end up like me (which is bloody loaded).
    I didn't even ask for explanation of what you said, I understand all the things you specified what did you posted, I saw that was just praises at your address how good are you and how powerful and how smart, I'm not like you, others are not like you and so on (blablabla).
    What have you said in your posts is that you know how to do business, how to buy cheap and sell expensive, how to take advantage of players with less knowledge, how to trick players to get strong. Besides all this, you still want to encourage the world to play with the same coin or at least that's your advice... very logical and easy from your point of view.
    You only think of yourself and not even a moment how to improve, remedy, help promote this game, I didn't try and have no intentions to take advantage of other players, to scam and to gain from them.
    You don't want to admit that the population is going down, you are too tied to the pixels you hold and you got what you wanted to get, so you don't care about anyone.
    P.S: Stop acting like a smart telling me that I don't understand your sh1ts!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I didn't even ask for explanation of what you said, I understand all the things you specified what did you posted, I saw that was just praises at your address how good are you and how powerful and how smart, I'm not like you, others are not like you and so on (blablabla).
    What have you said in your posts is that you know how to do business, how to buy cheap and sell expensive, how to take advantage of players with less knowledge, how to trick players to get strong. Besides all this, you still want to encourage the world to play with the same coin or at least that's your advice... very logical and easy from your point of view.
    You only think of yourself and not even a moment how to improve, remedy, help promote this game, I didn't try and have no intentions to take advantage of other players, to scam and to gain from them.
    You don't want to admit that the population is going down, you are too tied to the pixels you hold and you got what you wanted to get, so you don't care about anyone.
    You clearly still don't understand what I mean lmao. (So one more time, groan) You are responsible for your own choices and mistakes, instead of taking that responsibility you are blaming everything and everyone around you while it really only comes down to you and your choices.

First you blame the game and these updates, that made it all go to **** for you. Then you blame people like sunnyangel and me for taking advantage of others, abusing bugs, defending our territory, scamming others and what not. You tell me, without abusing all those things it's not possible to become ''pro'' in this game? I said it before, I'm living proof you can get loaded without having to play 24/7, without charging loads of $ and without abusing anything or anyone, the only thing I need is time.

If you consider buying something for 10k rps and selling it later for 20k rps ''taking advantage'' of people I'm done with you because your stupidity has no limits. Also 'm pretty sure I have helped more players in this game over the years than you have met in your entire time here lmao. Beside helping players some of my suggestions have been implemented in this game. There are very few people who actually know more about Rohan than I do.

So go ahead keep telling yourself sh1t about why you didn't make it and how unfair it is others did, they definitely cheated and charged thousands of dollars right, there is no other way
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

You clearly still don't understand what I mean lmao. (So one more time, groan) You are responsible for your own choices and mistakes, instead of taking that responsibility you are blaming everything and everyone around you while it really only comes down to you and your choices.

First you blame the game and these updates, that made it all go to **** for you. Then you blame people like sunnyangel and me for taking advantage of others, abusing bugs, defending our territory, scamming others and what not. You tell me, without abusing all those things it's not possible to become ''pro'' in this game? I said it before, I'm living proof you can get loaded without having to play 24/7, without charging loads of $ and without abusing anything or anyone, the only thing I need is time.

If you consider buying something for 10k rps and selling it later for 20k rps ''taking advantage'' of people I'm done with you because your stupidity has no limits. Also 'm pretty sure I have helped more players in this game over the years than you have met in your entire time here lmao. Beside helping players some of my suggestions have been implemented in this game. There are very few people who actually know more about Rohan than I do.

So go ahead keep telling yourself sh1t about why you didn't make it and how unfair it is others did, they definitely cheated and charged thousands of dollars right, there is no other way
    We'll try again...
    I personally know one in Isen with the same capacity as you, I'm sure you have been playing since the open beta and you've got everything you have in all those years.
    Now, how many years need the new players to get the same without money? let's not forget that this thread was started in this way.
    How many people with mind want to lose half their lives to play in the top a game? I playing here for 4 years and already lost a lot, I was the most powerful guard in Isen at a certain time, in janous I couldn't even in the top 20 in all this time without the money and large amounts.

It's not about tricking, cheating or taking advantage of players. What he means, basically, is to master the market. In other words, you have to know what to buy, what to keep, what to sell and most importantly is WHEN to do those things. It provides a positive ecash flow if done correctly. That exact principle will make you money in real life. The one who can adopt to changes is the one who will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    It's not about tricking, cheating or taking advantage of players. What he means, basically, is to master the market. In other words, you have to know what to buy, what to keep, what to sell and most importantly is WHEN to do those things. It provides a positive ecash flow if done correctly. That exact principle will make you money in real life. The one who can adopt to changes is the one who will survive.
    What you both trying to explain is an unpleasant situation in which Rbf passes, players like I've already specified (but you haven't been careful only at some points from what I posted) are in steadily declining in recent years and all these business you do there to survive make them on the back of other players who are more naive and donate. If the game decreases in the population and the new players aren't likely to be in the top, the game will die when the population drops enough and if shannon11 managed to do everything without the money if it was not for someone to donate how he did that?

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post

A taste of the divine

What you both trying to explain is an unpleasant situation in which Rbf passes, players like I've already specified (but you haven't been careful only at some points from what I posted) are in steadily declining in recent years and all these business you do there to survive make them on the back of other players who are more naive and donate. If the game decreases in the population and the new players aren't likely to be in the top, the game will die when the population drops enough and if shannon11 managed to do everything without the money if it was not for someone to donate how he did that?
    LMAOOO, bruh this is how real life works as well, this is how capitalism works which is the main economic strategy in the entire world (okay maybe except for North Korea MEGALUL). Are you really this ignorant, I almost feel sorry for you lol.

A taste of the divine

LMAOOO, bruh this is how real life works as well, this is how capitalism works which is the main economic strategy in the entire world (okay maybe except for North Korea MEGALUL). Are you really this ignorant, I almost feel sorry for you lol.
    The server will die and new players aren't likely to reach a quarter of what you are? After all this, which are your advice for new players? because it's already quite categorical in what situation they are...(no one wants to start playing Rbf)

The server will die and new players aren't likely to reach a quarter of what you are? After all this, which are your advice for new players? because it's already quite categorical in what situation they are...(no one wants to start playing Rbf)
    So you suggest that people who start playing this game now should be at the same lvl as I, who has played this game for 10 consecutive years? That's like suggesting you become CEO of Shell after you just finished college, are you nuts?

Fact is this game has done a lot to straighten out the differences between old and new players such as a more potent crone economy, new ring/armour system which gives new players rings that are easily accessable and pvp competative. You can get free 115+50 if you go to PA for 3 months straight as well. Many of those things help new players, without having to put in any $ to reach endgame lvl and obtain quite proper endgame gear. Especially compared to before in which rulers+18 (one ring) cost more than the 99k RP cap which was impossible to reach for a new player.

The funniest thing of all is that you of all people complain(ed) about these patches because they are unfair for veteran players (hell you're quitting because of them) while on the other hand you want new players to have a fighting chance, don't you see how your two statements totally contradict eachother?

You can't eat your cake and have it too m8.
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-03-2018 at 07:28 AM.

A taste of the divine

So you suggest that people who start playing this game now should be at the same lvl as I, who has played this game for 10 consecutive years? That's like suggesting you become CEO of Shell after you just finished college, are you nuts?

Fact is this game has done a lot to straighten out the differences between old and new players such as a more potent crone economy, new ring/armour system which gives new players rings that are easily accessable and pvp competative. You can get free 115+50 if you go to PA for 3 months straight as well. Many of those things help new players, without having to put in any $ to reach endgame lvl and obtain quite proper endgame gear. Especially compared to before in which rulers+18 (one ring) cost more than the 99k RP cap which was impossible to reach for a new player.

The funniest thing of all is that you of all people complain(ed) about these patches because they are unfair for veteran players (hell you're quitting because of them) while on the other hand you want new players to have a fighting chance, don't you see how your two statements totally contradict eachother?

You can't eat your cake and have it too m8.
    What I mean is that without the money new players can't get to the top and you contradict me by saying that I'm wrong it's normal to play 4 years with donations and lost time and new players to get these in a month (what has already happened to Isen). From the very beginning I said I don't recommend Rbf after which you came with your theory that you don't have to donate that everything come himself and you have disclosed ways to get everything for free (thing that had to be done a few years ago before the Rbf reaches these situations).and at first I said that veterans should be treated differently to this statement you contradict me by saying that I am wrong.
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-03-2018 at 07:44 AM.