+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Told this guy that but nahhhhh im the crazy one right?

This guy is a dreamer he only like new server because everybody starts out "even" going in. And yeah good trading and ecash is enough to sustain yourself in this game (with a few droughts throughout time where there is nothing to farm). I did go to isen and cash out just like I did on tempest and on divinity and on rohan la vangaza. A few months ago I had a bunch of hks running around got over 200 chars at this point but I have stopped that and I have not played since April.
    Just sit back and watch before you talk, how many players Rbf owns in these times, I've seen at least for the last two years both camps (Isen and Jnaous) desolate as I said.
    I didn't even say in one of my posts something related to making a new server by RBF, I'm just the one who's with those who left the RBF and in the last years there are a lot.
    They always make changes trying to attract the new ppl but they don't think of helping the existing ones at all and will never help to restore a new server!
    You and shannon11 are the ones I spoke in this paragraph:
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    at the moment there are some zombies captured there who have acquired all the knowledge in time and bugs or other ways to drive that ruin...
    And you both are trying to defend your territory at all costs because you can't play anything else!
    Check the number of players on the private servers currently in operation and then go back to ruin and you'll see the difference of 90%.
    I can count you, on fingers from one hand, because so many of you are still for Rbf, in continuation defend your territory as some pit bulls...
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-02-2018 at 05:27 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Actually Rohan SEA is seriously crowded right now. A lot of the indos and pinoys from SEA area are there. Not sure how long that will last before pservers like yolo fill up again. SEA is where 80% of the Rohan players are now.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    If you can run 3-4 machines and play 12 acounts 24/7 you can do what you do... but not is that point of the game... ingame life we say person like you 24/7 Nolifers sad creatures who rare see the sun and have no friends. Only way to they get attention is RPK from what you talking i can say you had no brain to game also and wanna get fresh victims for Jainous cos all you talking about is a bul****s oke i`m stoping now all trolls are feeded good luck to the new players and these who was lvl 30 before 8 years and returning to rohan
    AFK = Away From Keyboard. The whole hunterkit era requires you to maybe check on your char twice a day and you can happily farm. Beside that setting shop and EM are my two main business strategies which are also AFK. I'm too busy irl with study etc (something you obviously never did or will get the chance to lmao). If you play rohan 24/7 you are nuts lmao.

''at the moment there are some zombies captured there who have acquired all the knowledge in time and bugs or other ways to drive that ruin...''

And you both are trying to defend your territory at all costs because you can't play anything else!
    Check the number of players on the private servers currently in operation and then go back to ruin and you'll see the difference of 90%.
    I can count you, on fingers from one hand, because so many of you are still for Rbf, in continuation defend your territory as some pit bulls...
    Bruh I tried to explain it in an elaborate way but it seems like you can't comprehend simple logic or facts for that matter. So let me rephrase what I told you before in language you might understand:

I'm absolutely loaded in this game, I had and still have literally everything I desire and the only thing I did for it was hunterkitting AFK and investing in the right items (EM sales) at the right times on the right server. The fact that you are too dumb to understand how to make profit in this game resulted you to spend tonns of $ in probably meh items on a sh1t server which became absolute after the patches.

So now after sh1t hit the fan you try to re-rationalise the f*ckup you made to cope with everything and come up with ''why did this'' and ''how did that'' happen. While the simple explenation remains: You chose yourself to throw money at an old game, on a **** server without any thought about how things would look like 1 or 2 years from that point, without any spread of intrest in different items and servers.

So really it has nothing to do with abusing bugs or playing every day 12 hours a day or defending territory (whatever that may mean). The difference between you and me are simply the choices you made, yours were bad and mine were good and with consecutively bad choices you end up like yourself (and many others) and with consecutively good choices you end up like me (which is bloody loaded).

PS: I've played countless games throughout the years beside rohan and I couldn't care less if iRohan went down and a proper private server would start up to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Actually Rohan SEA is seriously crowded right now. A lot of the indos and pinoys from SEA area are there. Not sure how long that will last before pservers like yolo fill up again. SEA is where 80% of the Rohan players are now.
    Intresting, I assume this is only for Indo etc IPs ?
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Intresting, I assume this is only for Indo etc IPs ?
    I'm assuming so. I never tried to access them meself. I think there's a few guys in Europe that are checking them out. Haven't heard much back from them.
    I've verified that it is an "official" rohan, but the whole setup seems to be a bit mickey mouse. They have no EM for instance which might put a crimp in their business since a lot of the indos I've seen just love farming (and duping) the hell out of a server and afk selling their stuff. I've even heard of a few that hacked it.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I'm assuming so. I never tried to access them meself. I think there's a few guys in Europe that are checking them out. Haven't heard much back from them.
    I've verified that it is an "official" rohan, but the whole setup seems to be a bit mickey mouse. They have no EM for instance which might put a crimp in their business since a lot of the indos I've seen just love farming (and duping) the hell out of a server and afk selling their stuff. I've even heard of a few that hacked it.
    If no EM count me out, that's the whole reason iRohan is awesome, offline and afk business (with 10% tax tho but that's good for RP inflation). I visited the site and like you said it seems like some Disney setup rather than a proper game, but that's just from the looks of their website. I wonder if it's anything like Origin, if it is, I wonder how long it lasts lmao.

A taste of the divine

Banned
    If no EM count me out, that's the whole reason iRohan is awesome, offline and afk business (with 10% tax tho but that's good for RP inflation). I visited the site and like you said it seems like some Disney setup rather than a proper game, but that's just from the looks of their website. I wonder if it's anything like Origin, if it is, I wonder how long it lasts lmao.
    My understanding is that it is supposed to be a clone of Isen at about the same level as the irohan servers. One thing for sure - non-SEA players get a lot of DCs and laaaagggggg.

Just sit back and watch before you talk, how many players Rbf owns in these times, I've seen at least for the last two years both camps (Isen and Jnaous) desolate as I said.
    I didn't even say in one of my posts something related to making a new server by RBF, I'm just the one who's with those who left the RBF and in the last years there are a lot.
    They always make changes trying to attract the new ppl but they don't think of helping the existing ones at all and will never help to restore a new server!

For starters I dont play this game anymore but I check forums once a week until a good thread pops up and then ill go back to checking daily. Secondly I warned you many times when you came back to stay away from isen its a cash grab but noooooooooooo000oooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0 you dont listen but hey you had fun so who cares right?

Also ive been on these pea servers its all rohan dinosaurs like the Retard(Mafia) crew (Dante+Vaseliko+A bunch of other croatians) or the super retarded Abso crew or some retarded polish kurwas like Nevernajt. Its all low quality pvp I did a silva pvp for 4 hours with 2 people multilog 5 chars each. The best part is 1/2 of them hop to the next server once they start losing trying to get a head start which causes every pserver to die in 3 months. You wana go farm bedron set 25 times a year then be my guest but I HATE pservers for that specific reason. The owners lie to you saying that they got a DMCA letter when we know playwith USA does not care 1 bit about that at this point. They just want to shut down so they can open the floodgates 3 months later and collect those sweet donations.

Also I dont defend RBF, I am just as dissatisfied with the state of the game as you are. In fact ive been dissatisfied for longer.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

For starters I dont play this game anymore but I check forums once a week until a good thread pops up and then ill go back to checking daily. Secondly I warned you many times when you came back to stay away from isen its a cash grab but noooooooooooo000oooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0 you dont listen but hey you had fun so who cares right?

Also ive been on these pea servers its all rohan dinosaurs like the Retard(Mafia) crew (Dante+Vaseliko+A bunch of other croatians) or the super retarded Abso crew or some retarded polish kurwas like Nevernajt. Its all low quality pvp I did a silva pvp for 4 hours with 2 people multilog 5 chars each. The best part is 1/2 of them hop to the next server once they start losing trying to get a head start which causes every pserver to die in 3 months. You wana go farm bedron set 25 times a year then be my guest but I HATE pservers for that specific reason. The owners lie to you saying that they got a DMCA letter when we know playwith USA does not care 1 bit about that at this point. They just want to shut down so they can open the floodgates 3 months later and collect those sweet donations.

Also I dont defend RBF, I am just as dissatisfied with the state of the game as you are. In fact ive been dissatisfied for longer.
    Only Pserver that kept me sathisfied for quite awhile was Zrohan/Xorrohan. Every other server (I was on) was a load of corrupt bollox(So was Xor, but It lasted long enough for me to get loaded). I'm quite sathisfied with iRohan, I know what to expect (which is basically fk all lol) after all these years so I don't get dissapointed. Amount of pvp is slim but the community is fun (as in people in Matrix, old Lucian/Boobs etc). That's also one of the main reasons I still log and play.

A taste of the divine

Only Pserver that kept me sathisfied for quite awhile was Zrohan/Xorrohan. Every other server (I was on) was a load of corrupt bollox(So was Xor, but It lasted long enough for me to get loaded). I'm quite sathisfied with iRohan, I know what to expect (which is basically fk all lol) after all these years so I don't get dissapointed. Amount of pvp is slim but the community is fun (as in people in Matrix, old Lucian/Boobs etc). That's also one of the main reasons I still log and play.
    Like who? justin and sebastian? those n0bs :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Like who? justin and sebastian? those n0bs :P
    Yea haha, and also old Fantasy people (you don't know probably) :P