+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    hey guys im a new player and want to join a guild. name in game is Oski, thank you, its very lonly xD

Banned
    So why are you asking in here? Most of the folks still playing don't talk in these forums.

Go into the game and talk to the people that are in guilds. If they are interested, they will either invite you directly or get someone who can.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    From my point of view I own 100++k ecash and 300++b crone and I haven't charged for it. Simply by setting shop AFK, making smart trades on the EM (afk too) and farming when it matters spread out over years. The only way to make money by merching is if you have a solid playerbase that generates items, crone etc. This is simply not the case for ISEN. This results for ISEN in ''everyone on their own'' meaning if you want to be pro, the only option left is to spend $ to buy items from the IM and forge, refine etc. all gear yourself. In JAINUS however you could farm your way up throughout time, making nice deals in the process and become pro.

The big mistake everyone makes is that they think upgrades are expensive (30k rps or 300$), this is however a one time buy, permanent item which you can then use to farm and make money. If you'd compare this with the amount of money spent to get max tier items in ISEN in the past years (+12 chimera to +12 tali to +12 opaniels) for every weapon/ armour etc. I'm pretty sure you spent a whole lot more, this is the exact reason you're (D4rius) quitting atm because you relied on this single system with only 2 participants, you and PWI. As soon as PWI changes the game, you're ****ed. On Jainus however, you still have ways out.

You two can disagree with me but fact is, I'm doing fine in Jainus throughout all the past patches. because I've kept this (what I just mentioned) in mind, I've spread my money out over different items and classes and I played ISEN only when it was hot and the economy was flourishing to make ecash (people like Sunnyangel did the same thing, she understands how the in-game economy works).

And about this game being a waste of time, sure, but so are so many other hobbys, as long as you can relax and enjoy yourself, there's no harm done (that's how I see it)
    Told this guy that but nahhhhh im the crazy one right?

This guy is a dreamer he only like new server because everybody starts out "even" going in. And yeah good trading and ecash is enough to sustain yourself in this game (with a few droughts throughout time where there is nothing to farm). I did go to isen and cash out just like I did on tempest and on divinity and on rohan la vangaza. A few months ago I had a bunch of hks running around got over 200 chars at this point but I have stopped that and I have not played since April.

To the guy trying to return to the game: You gotta ask yourself is this really worth it? What do you want to get out of the game?

You have a lot of lvling to do, you have a lot of gear you have to update and thats going to require work but its not impossible. Dont worry so much about upgrades I would more focus on the Skill Defense armor set so you can do minor/Inter instance dungeon. Hunterkit where you can and grind hunting bonus for the enhancement tickets and hold onto those until you get your hands on some rings.

If its pvp you want to get out of the game then im sorry its hard to find. Certainly not enough to justify IMing up.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Told this guy that but nahhhhh im the crazy one right?

This guy is a dreamer he only like new server because everybody starts out "even" going in. And yeah good trading and ecash is enough to sustain yourself in this game (with a few droughts throughout time where there is nothing to farm). I did go to isen and cash out just like I did on tempest and on divinity and on rohan la vangaza. A few months ago I had a bunch of hks running around got over 200 chars at this point but I have stopped that and I have not played since April.

To the guy trying to return to the game: You gotta ask yourself is this really worth it? What do you want to get out of the game?

You have a lot of lvling to do, you have a lot of gear you have to update and thats going to require work but its not impossible. Dont worry so much about upgrades I would more focus on the Skill Defense armor set so you can do minor/Inter instance dungeon. Hunterkit where you can and grind hunting bonus for the enhancement tickets and hold onto those until you get your hands on some rings.

If its pvp you want to get out of the game then im sorry its hard to find. Certainly not enough to justify IMing up.
    Played since April... When ? 2007 ??? Lmao you just cant stop talk bul****s and talking and talking and talking... all online players LAUGHT on your advices but you will never stop rofl

We have tons of crones cos boxes we have event RIGHT NOW box drops 50 000 000 crones and you can get box with 1-2 hour play... we have alot other goodies wich are working only in ISEN for that i prefer that server...
    "hold onto those until you get your hands on some rings"
    he said ahahahaha You died with epics in that game and never respawn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Played since April... When ? 2007 ??? Lmao you just cant stop talk bul****s and talking and talking and talking... all online players LAUGHT on your advices but you will never stop rofl

We have tons of crones cos boxes we have event RIGHT NOW box drops 50 000 000 crones and you can get box with 1-2 hour play... we have alot other goodies wich are working only in ISEN for that i prefer that server... he said ahahahaha You died with epics in that game and never respawn

PengunJoe another one useless spamer you just are not so retarded... take your time oh sorry you are not useless you generate some traphic for the systems phahaha

People still thinking you have to spend to be something here , it's sad to hear that ...

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post

We have tons of crones cos boxes we have event RIGHT NOW box drops 50 000 000 crones and you can get box with 1-2 hour play... we have alot other goodies wich are working only in ISEN for that i prefer that server... he said ahahahaha You died with epics in that game and never respawn
    Angry bg n0b always trying to mislead players if you cant tell that hes trolling the 1st line says it all. (OBT was march 2008)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Angry bg n0b always trying to mislead players if you cant tell that hes trolling the 1st line says it all. (OBT was march 2008)
    I don't think he's trolling, I think he's dead serious but just really really really dumb lmao
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    From my point of view I own 100++k ecash and 300++b crone and I haven't charged for it. Simply by setting shop AFK, making smart trades on the EM (afk too) and farming when it matters spread out over years. The only way to make money by merching is if you have a solid playerbase that generates items, crone etc. This is simply not the case for ISEN. This results for ISEN in ''everyone on their own'' meaning if you want to be pro, the only option left is to spend $ to buy items from the IM and forge, refine etc. all gear yourself. In JAINUS however you could farm your way up throughout time, making nice deals in the process and become pro.

The big mistake everyone makes is that they think upgrades are expensive (30k rps or 300$), this is however a one time buy, permanent item which you can then use to farm and make money. If you'd compare this with the amount of money spent to get max tier items in ISEN in the past years (+12 chimera to +12 tali to +12 opaniels) for every weapon/ armour etc. I'm pretty sure you spent a whole lot more, this is the exact reason you're (D4rius) quitting atm because you relied on this single system with only 2 participants, you and PWI. As soon as PWI changes the game, you're ****ed. On Jainus however, you still have ways out.

You two can disagree with me but fact is, I'm doing fine in Jainus throughout all the past patches. because I've kept this (what I just mentioned) in mind, I've spread my money out over different items and classes and I played ISEN only when it was hot and the economy was flourishing to make ecash (people like Sunnyangel did the same thing, she understands how the in-game economy works).

And about this game being a waste of time, sure, but so are so many other hobbys, as long as you can relax and enjoy yourself, there's no harm done (that's how I see it)
    If you can run 3-4 machines and play 12 acounts 24/7 you can do what you do... but not is that point of the game... ingame life we say person like you 24/7 Nolifers sad creatures who rare see the sun and have no friends. Only way to they get attention is RPK from what you talking i can say you had no brain to game also and wanna get fresh victims for Jainous cos all you talking about is a bul****s oke i`m stoping now all trolls are feeded good luck to the new players and these who was lvl 30 before 8 years and returning to rohan