+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post WTS ALL my stuff

I have a list for sale at Isen server
    Guardian +50 Trans Title, costumes, Legendary Eudrome, STR Talisman +7, Elemental Talisman +6, Walters Medal +5, Piece of Silva.
    Rare King Lion, Queen Fairy, Royal Dragon, Empreess Unicorn all lvl 3.
    Transcended Darkness Onyx Armor all set 19xpdf 1khp with Boots and Tasset +15 rest +12 all dlvl at 115.
    Transcended Darkness Onyx Dagger +12 89 melee 43dd 9/9 apsorption 45 str dlvl 110.
    Trnascended Darkness Onyx Shield +12 235pdf 1k hp.
    Absolute's Patch and Earrings +12.
    Also Priest +40 Psy talisman +6, ed talisman +4, piece of silva. Walter's Medal +4 full cotumes, Ghost Mouth.
    Darkness Onyx INT set 19xpdf 1k hp.
    Darkness Onyx Staff 89hp 50dd 4xpsy 4xvit +8.
    King Lion, Fairy, Dargon.
    I don't want too many arguments here and for offers and information you can find me on the Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/andy.uhai.77.
    P.S I just want to end with this game.
    Last edited by D4rius; 06-27-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    If you are leaving the game and you get payment in rps, what would you do with them? What value would rps be top you if you are not playing?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If you are leaving the game and you get payment in rps, what would you do with them? What value would rps be top you if you are not playing?
    Where does it say he is selling for RP's, also why do you think you get redirected to his facebook page rather than discussing prices in game.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Where does it say he is selling for RP's, also why do you think you get redirected to his facebook page rather than discussing prices in game.
    I'm curious to see him explain for himself what he is gonna do with the proceeds

Past be like:

"ADY DOES RMT!!!"

(he will reply after hes done sending unlimited tickets to ban him huehue)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

This game has no value for me anymore although I paid pretty much to play it for as long as I played of course payment for items in game thus I've decided to sell everything or erase everything.
    So-called updates have taken place, following them I just saw ways to pay them immediately for the players and new ways to store players' money for them.
    I don't know if something worse will come but it's already bad enough and I stop being interested in this game controlled by these kids.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    This game has no value for me anymore although I paid pretty much to play it for as long as I played of course payment for items in game thus I've decided to sell everything or erase everything.
    So-called updates have taken place, following them I just saw ways to pay them immediately for the players and new ways to store players' money for them.
    I don't know if something worse will come but it's already bad enough and I stop being interested in this game controlled by these kids.
    Well quitting is your own choice ofcourse and I don't judge about how you sell your stuff (idc). The patch itself is pretty good tho, most of the things are crone based, which ends the linear crone economy and makes it circular by dumping large amounts of crones into npcs whilst giving back crones via farmable boxes. The stats transcendance is also a system which I like that gives you something to do after you +21 all the new gear. The pvp % def/attack items are also good. And last but not least, more bosses to hunt, drops to farm etc is never something I'll complain about
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Well quitting is your own choice ofcourse and I don't judge about how you sell your stuff (idc). The patch itself is pretty good tho, most of the things are crone based, which ends the linear crone economy and makes it circular by dumping large amounts of crones into npcs whilst giving back crones via farmable boxes. The stats transcendance is also a system which I like that gives you something to do after you +21 all the new gear. The pvp % def/attack items are also good. And last but not least, more bosses to hunt, drops to farm etc is never something I'll complain about
    To be able to continue, I have to donate from the beginning for the new items which they implemented with news patch (especially Trans opa set) and many more others stuff which are too much money for a game so desolate. In this game is definitely too much (pay to win) and it can be a good reason for being so deserted but they aren't interested in these issues as long as their money still comes, until all those left will realize that everything is a waste with this 'game'.

Heres the problem doe its all on isen :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Không chỉ l* nh* cao c*a rộng, cuộc sống tại dự án vinhomes star city còn đáng mơ ước hơn thế.
    Ở dự án vinhomes thanh hoá, từng nhu cầu dù nhỏ nhất của cư dân đều được đáp ứng đầy đủ:
    • Tổ hợp thể thao để thỏa sức t*p luyện.
    • Đường dạo ven hồ cho khoảng thời gian thư giãn.
    • Nh* h*ng thủy tạ phục vụ những bữa tiệc thịnh soạn.
    • Phố thương mại sầm uất để mặc sức mua sắm…
    Ngo*i ra, trường liên cấp Vinschool v* phòng khám Vinmec cũng nằm sẵn trong KĐT bảo đảm tiêu chuẩn chất lượng cao cho nhu cầu học t*p của con em cư dân v* nhu cầu chăm sóc sức khỏe của cả gia đình.
    Tự h*o t*n hưởng cuộc sống tiện nghi, đẳng cấp đúng chuẩn Vinhomes ngay tại Thanh Hóa!
    Vinhomes thanh hoá - BIỂU TƯỢNG TỰ HÀO - KẾT NỐI TINH HOA

Sống tại dự án vinhomes thanh hoá, con bạn có được những điều kiện lý tưởng để phát triển to*n diện.

Môi trường trong l*nh với nhiều cây xanh, mặt nước, được giữ gìn vệ sinh bởi dịch vụ quản lý chuyên nghiệp, bảo đảm sức khỏe cho bé. Nhờ hệ thống an ninh đa lớp, bạn sẽ luôn yên tâm khi con tự do vui đùa ở sân chơi trẻ em, công viên nội khu.

Đặc biệt, ngay trong khuôn viên dự án, các con có thể theo học tại trường phổ thông liên cấp Vinschool, thỏa mãn niềm mong mỏi của bạn về một môi trường giáo dục với chất lượng tiêu chuẩn quốc tế.

vinhomes star city – Nơi ươm mầm nên những tinh hoa!