+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    This game has no value for me anymore although I paid pretty much to play it for as long as I played of course payment for items in game thus I've decided to sell everything or erase everything.
    So-called updates have taken place, following them I just saw ways to pay them immediately for the players and new ways to store players' money for them.
    I don't know if something worse will come but it's already bad enough and I stop being interested in this game controlled by these kids.
    Well quitting is your own choice ofcourse and I don't judge about how you sell your stuff (idc). The patch itself is pretty good tho, most of the things are crone based, which ends the linear crone economy and makes it circular by dumping large amounts of crones into npcs whilst giving back crones via farmable boxes. The stats transcendance is also a system which I like that gives you something to do after you +21 all the new gear. The pvp % def/attack items are also good. And last but not least, more bosses to hunt, drops to farm etc is never something I'll complain about
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Well quitting is your own choice ofcourse and I don't judge about how you sell your stuff (idc). The patch itself is pretty good tho, most of the things are crone based, which ends the linear crone economy and makes it circular by dumping large amounts of crones into npcs whilst giving back crones via farmable boxes. The stats transcendance is also a system which I like that gives you something to do after you +21 all the new gear. The pvp % def/attack items are also good. And last but not least, more bosses to hunt, drops to farm etc is never something I'll complain about
    To be able to continue, I have to donate from the beginning for the new items which they implemented with news patch (especially Trans opa set) and many more others stuff which are too much money for a game so desolate. In this game is definitely too much (pay to win) and it can be a good reason for being so deserted but they aren't interested in these issues as long as their money still comes, until all those left will realize that everything is a waste with this 'game'.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.