+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned account

get venge on Kuiper ranger unity.. he will venge you evry 2 min for 12h per day and GM will not care... Some players are just special, they know gm staff so you cant pk them...

And something like "pay me or pk" i hear evryday but i dont send ticket to gm but fight back

Gm cant me ban for it end all in this forum know it he will pay me for my im losing in this day becouse i have one hundred percent ration

if we do like it 99 % serv must have ban ........................

what there do with red dhans hahaha all baned?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Ah, but if they see you are abusing the venge system, then it becomes a matter if abusing a feature or design bug. Which iirc is a temporary ban offense - unless you do this habitually, then they will prolly make it permanent. The logs do carry this kind of information.
    That's not true, there are people like Kuiper and others who sometimes camp people for 4-8 hours straight venging in every few minutes to kill you and never got banned. That's the way this game works. If the GM's want to prevent camp pking from happenning they have to change the vengeance system, not ban some random player they caught ''abusing''. By that logic you can ban half the server for abuse, since pretty much every veteran player abuses this system or has abused it. If you're at it you can remove the whole red dekan/dhan function as well because that gives people the right for endless unsanctioned killing as well. a legit feature that was DESIGNED for the sole purpose of spam killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessanha View Post
    Guys

this guy rpk people and ask them to pay him Pet Adoption Tickets if they want him to let them farm in peace that's why he is banned

i hope u got it

enough crying Lunas u Deserve it
    I have gotten payed before to stop killing people(without even asking lmfao), it's a good business tactic (either trade or just kill till they drop ****). Take everything, give nothing back, the right of the strongest is all that counts. This is why I play MMORPGs because you can be an ass to bigger asses and get rewarded for it. I mean rohan is filled with a$$holes that kill eachother and trashtalk, thats why we all love this game to kick ass. If you can't handle that, gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTips View Post
    what is not right here grade ?? GM s determining who kills is blocked ???
    WTF what was with me, ELISE !!
    Hector killed me 2 weeks, WITHOUT MR !!! he was constantly after 2 min in my spot !!!
    GMs are allowed to kill ... WE NOT?
    is the game now only for GM's ?? or how should we understand this?

What about Regnar, the killer ??? nothing was done .... you are destroying Rohan yourself !!!
    very strange here now ....

Blacky , Elise
    That's what I mean, there are so many players who abuse the vengeance system but no way you see Hector or others getting banned lmfao.
    Last edited by shannon11; 06-25-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

for me gm changed the rules of the game without informing people about it and giving it a ban for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    That's not true, there are people like Kuiper and others who sometimes camp people for 4-8 hours straight venging in every few minutes to kill you and never got banned. That's the way this game works. If the GM's want to prevent camp pking from happenning they have to change the vengeance system, not ban some random player they caught ''abusing''. By that logic you can ban half the server for abuse, since pretty much every veteran player abuses this system or has abused it. If you're at it you can remove the whole red dekan/dhan function as well because that gives people the right for endless unsanctioned killing as well. a legit feature that was DESIGNED for the sole purpose of spam killing people.
    The GMs can't change the venge system. What they can do is submit the issue to Korea in their meetings and hope that Korea does something about it. They also use the tickets as ammo for their requests to fix it. While waiting for that to happen (when hell freezes over) they can spank those that abuse it. It is all they can do, and just like with trade scammers, they won't do anything unless a complaint is made with a ticket.

But even if they tried to fix it. They haven't a clue how to do that! We saw in Origin what happened when they tried to 'fix' the vengeance system. Veteran players simply can't figure out how to pvp without it. Noob players were happy, but they got bored. It wasn't pretty.

They don't do anything about it because the person getting bullied is crying in here rather than using the support system. Everybody knows w3hat forum complaining gets you. We've all done it and got this as a result:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olsen View Post
    for me gm changed the rules of the game without informing people about it and giving it a ban for me
    Actually they didn't change anything:

Quote Originally Posted by Terms Of Service
    9. RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
    Your access and use of the PLAYWITH Sites and Services is expressly conditioned on your agreeing not to (and not allowing any third party to) use the PLAYWITH Sites and Services for any purpose that is not allowed (or expressly prohibited) by these Terms of Service or any of the Service Agreements or otherwise unlawful including, without limitation, not to:

(1) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, adapt, translate, transfer, buy, auction, rent, lease, loan or sell any game assets, information, software, products or services obtained from the PLAYWITH Sites or Services;

(2) use your account(s) to use PLAYWITH Services primarily for the purposes of amassing an inventory of virtual items for real-world commercial gain;

(3) create or use cheats, bots, "mods", and/or hacks, or any other third-party software designed to modify the PLAYWITH Games or use any third-party software that intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the PLAYWITH Services;

(4) use the PLAYWITH Sites and/or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any PLAYWITH server, or the network(s) connected to any PLAYWITH server, or interfere with any third party's use and enjoyment of the PLAYWITH Sites and Services;

(5) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of PLAYWITH Sites, Services, third party accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any PLAYWITH server or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available;

(6) conduct or send surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spam or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);

(7) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of third parties;

(8) publish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or disseminate content that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing; embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;

(9) use, upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any content in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);

(10) upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or other users' computer;

(11) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose, unless the PLAYWITH Sites and/or Services specifically allow such messages;

(12) falsify, delete or disable any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of PLAYWITH Sites, Services and other content.

(13) harvest or otherwise collect personal information about others, including e-mail addresses, or use such information to send unsolicited emails;

(14) violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the PLAYWITH Sites and Services;

(15) impersonate or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;

(16) use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of PLAYWITH Sites and Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof;

(17) attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a member or any other user of PLAYWITH Sites and Services;

(18) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in communication forums on the PLAYWITH Sites or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users including without limitation posting commercial solicitations and/or advertisements for goods and services;

(21) use the PLAYWITH Sites and Services for fraudulent transactions or other commercial transactions not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
    Source: http://portal.playrohan.com/Common/Html/tos.html?

It has always been there.

The GMs can't change the venge system. What they can do is submit the issue to Korea in their meetings and hope that Korea does something about it. They also use the tickets as ammo for their requests to fix it. While waiting for that to happen (when hell freezes over) they can spank those that abuse it. It is all they can do, and just like with trade scammers, they won't do anything unless a complaint is made with a ticket.

But even if they tried to fix it. They haven't a clue how to do that! We saw in Origin what happened when they tried to 'fix' the vengeance system. Veteran players simply can't figure out how to pvp without it. Noob players were happy, but they got bored. It wasn't pretty.

They don't do anything about it because the person getting bullied is crying in here rather than using the support system. Everybody knows w3hat forum complaining gets you. We've all done it and got this as a result:

Don't worry, I've sent a ticket as well (like that's gonna make a difference, I know). Anyway, venting my opinion and getting a discussion going is what the forum is for (for me).

A taste of the divine

Actually they didn't change anything:

Source: http://portal.playrohan.com/Common/Html/tos.html?

It has always been there.
    #7 is BS in this case, if you play the game, use some nickname and do not threaten people outside the game(make ingame threats like give me your items or I pk you), legally PWI hasn't got a leg to stand on to charge you with any of the forementioned things simply because law applies to people not cartoon characters, law simply hasn't caught up with the E-world yet. Blaming you for any of the things above can't and won't hold. The thing is, this isn't court but a video game, in which you agreed, as soon as you create your account and character that you willingly let PWI f*** you in your arse.

#4 Is so vague you can interpret it in pretty much every way, making it posssible to ban you for making other players unhappy. I mean PWI employees make me unhappy so let's ban em! They can do what they want because they can decide to interpret this in different ways on different days (which is what olsen means).

The whole TOS is BS but you agreed to it as soon as you start playing, there's not much you can do besides quiting or learning to live with it's unfairness.

A taste of the divine