+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned account

Very fishy
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    now i wanna know how many times per day i can kill the same player ? and what if i pvp at lime and kos guild kill me 20 x in one day ? i can report them too ? its just ridiculous...

PS fairy mad cuz she think i use indo items becouse kield her + charity to many times....
    6 vs 2 yes lul let's go 1vs1 ? oh wait brb ban hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh QQQQ
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    i somehow doubt they are gona tell you how many times you can kill the same player.seems like its a need to know basis.and if u dont know the GM then you dont need to know.
    Ah, but if they see you are abusing the venge system, then it becomes a matter if abusing a feature or design bug. Which iirc is a temporary ban offense - unless you do this habitually, then they will prolly make it permanent. The logs do carry this kind of information.

this system have how long time 2 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    6 vs 2 yes lul let's go 1vs1 ? oh wait brb ban hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh QQQQ
    ofc 6 vs 2... cool story. It was 2 vs 2 other 4 chars were my naked alts who died instantly...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO GM'S:

YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE VENGE ON A CHARACTER IF:
    you kill while you are purple/red without MR
    or
    you get killed by characther that is PURPLE/RED without MR.

NOTE: all that every players does, to goes around to get venge on parties to after bully them 24/7 it's not fair and not good for the game in general. (but I understund, MR runing 24/7 gives u more money,( who cares about players conditions right!?!)
    NEW PLAYER question FOR GM´S: new player bought and made 30 days HK, he now get venge and bully 24/7 you think he will buy or make another HK to happen the same thing or he will quit the game for good? (not smart)

also , there is nothing as clean venge, we shouldn't be able to clean venge as well. you kill u can be venge, period.

Just my opinion.

Regards my fellow rohanians-
    Last edited by pedrolucasperes; 06-25-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Guys

this guy rpk people and ask them to pay him Pet Adoption Tickets if they want him to let them farm in peace that's why he is banned

i hope u got it

enough crying Lunas u Deserve it

good so you lost last chance to be not pked. All had 3 choices : fight back, pay me or w8 till i stop pk now you left with fight back or w8 till i log off. I think you will w8 till i log off becouse you dont have balls to fight back

lmao we have a forum drama
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

wtf!!! Looooooooooooooooool