+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned account

Please note that PVP is allowed but killing the same player multiple types a day not letting him play, that is not allowed.
    Your account will be released: June 25th.

Know that GMs are actively monitoring and investigating all illegal activities and will take any actions required.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Best Regards,
    GM Mica
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

now i have list like 130 players who kill me more like 7 times per day all redy for ban lol hahah sick game

Banned
    Be glad you are not perma-banned. They are just giving you a day or two of a timeout.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    lmfao maybe it was cuz indo helmet or racist behaviors as always or rmt

post ss of ticket plz lul
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    as i thought, ty for confirm lul
    also stop pk during event with pvp restriction maybe ?
    Do you realise he's a noir? Do you also realise noirs cannot wear any of the indo-philli-hacked shields/helmets/boots and what not simply because their race was created after those items were made thus making them ineligable for them to use.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Be glad you are not perma-banned. They are just giving you a day or two of a timeout.
    lmfao this is horse-sh1t. I can't count the amount of times I have gotten pk'ed since they changed the vengeance system. They actually ADVERTISE this game as a place where you can always venge your opponent and kill them there is no specific limit on killing players and no way to regulate this.

The best thing about rohan is the open world pvp that has no limits or restrictions, if you take this element away this game is absolute boring dogsh1t with bad graphics, horrible money grab system with nothing to do as soon as you hit max lvl. Why do you think origin went down? I'll tell you: Because they didn't have MR at first and only 5 possibles which took 10 hours to regenerate(I hit lvl 100 and quit coz you couldn't pk). They later released a limited amount of MR but still, people ran away faster than Ushain Bolt finishes the 100M sprint.

On the good side, if they are going to limit PVP in this game you can soon set up your private server PJ coz iRohan will die.

A taste of the divine

so why this system still on is my problem or problem game? there give me ban for his problems hahah fun !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    lmfao this is horse-sh1t. I can't count the amount of times I have gotten pk'ed since they changed the vengeance system. They actually ADVERTISE this game as a place where you can always venge your opponent and kill them there is no specific limit on killing players and no way to regulate this.

The best thing about rohan is the open world pvp that has no limits or restrictions, if you take this element away this game is absolute boring dogsh1t with bad graphics, horrible money grab system with nothing to do as soon as you hit max lvl. Why do you think origin went down? I'll tell you: Because they didn't have MR at first and only 5 possibles which took 10 hours to regenerate(I hit lvl 100 and quit coz you couldn't pk). They later released a limited amount of MR but still, people ran away faster than Ushain Bolt finishes the 100M sprint.

On the good side, if they are going to limit PVP in this game you can soon set up your private server PJ coz iRohan will die.
    I agree to a point. Open world PvP is a good thing until it becomes a not so good thing. There is a difference between good fun PvP and harassment / bullying. Bullying and harassment is never a way to keep a healthy player base.
    And Origin went away because the Rohan players going there expecting the same unregulated PvP as the main servers had - only with a lower level cap. PWi changed the game so much that it stopped being Rohan and became something totally foreign to them.

now i wanna know how many times per day i can kill the same player ? and what if i pvp at lime and kos guild kill me 20 x in one day ? i can report them too ? its just ridiculous...

PS fairy mad cuz she think i use indo items becouse kield her + charity to many times....

Tottaly agree with u pedrolucasperes.They let u kill their alt and then they have venge on u for 2 weeks till next maint.So u cant farm anymore,unless u glued to your chair 24/7.

i somehow doubt they are gona tell you how many times you can kill the same player.seems like its a need to know basis.and if u dont know the GM then you dont need to know.

A taste of the divine