+ Reply to Thread

Question Power Arena so bugs if got DC still win or lose but miss rewards ;))???!!!

Need make record like Elemental Dungeon if got DC can go in later , and Rewards cant lose if got DC make it like rewards of ED too...

Only if kicked by afk 5min will lose record ... that will be good
    Last edited by iceboyhn; 06-21-2018 at 06:49 PM.

The worst is when you win, and then when the battle is over either because a team reached 1500 point or the time is up, then box rewards appear and you need to click confirm(to receive it and exit).. BUT!! if you get dc before you click this Confirm, and when you log again and check your reward and record, bam! You don't receive the rewards for that day, but the system record thinks that you already win that day. And because the system think you already won, you cannot join the other round for that day, thus effectively causing you to lost the reward for that day. Very stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by porshaangela View Post
    The worst is when you win, and then when the battle is over either because a team reached 1500 point or the time is up, then box rewards appear and you need to click confirm(to receive it and exit).. BUT!! if you get dc before you click this Confirm, and when you log again and check your reward and record, bam! You don't receive the rewards for that day, but the system record thinks that you already win that day. And because the system think you already won, you cannot join the other round for that day, thus effectively causing you to lost the reward for that day. Very stupid.
    Just send a ticket and the rewards will be given to you. Its happened a couple of times to me and the GMs have always sent the rewards.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

PA is everyday event send ticket ??? Lol too sad

So you want them to re-write code rather than looking at a few tickets? Guess you haven't been playing this game long lol
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

They already got code of elemental dungeon so make rewards like that and records of entrance same ED,.. and make game can reconnect will be perfect