+ Reply to Thread

Question Janous Isen Origins and now Sea?

My question is why another server was needed on the same pretext as Isen at the beginning playwithsea reminds me of Isen at first.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    They lost too many indos and pinoys to pservers when they closed RohanPH. So they have seen the error of their ways and opened a server that better suits that part of the world.

Anyone knows the EXP rates in sea? I checked the server, but newbie zones were already empty (well, mostly). Would be nice to experience the good old game again... i don't really like boosted rates and the new updates though.
    Any chance for a west, classic server? Without trinity and other bs.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    Anyone knows the EXP rates in sea? I checked the server, but newbie zones were already empty (well, mostly). Would be nice to experience the good old game again... i don't really like boosted rates and the new updates though.
    Not untill the official one goes down, they(PWI) will fight every private server till their last breath.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Bcoz they open for sea asian.. near sv not lag like here RBF when PA time etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    500% on weekdays. 700% on weekends.

With that kins of exp rate, any normal player can easily hit lvl 90 in couple of days. That explains why lowbie zones are empty.

Crazy exp but still sad sv

In conclusion I think it would be more effective a merge between Isen and Janous and new upg parts sale, both server should have an interesting number of players.

Remain at the same concept as before, both servers are quite empty except when PA time and some who are still trying to do the new pet but they are also few.