+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post Monster Survival Update ---- Review and Feedback

Monster Survival

- Only one person can enter even though it says it is available for party of 2.
    - How can Apostle compete in this event?

Necklace

- Untradeable necklace and you can only get it through clearing the survival which is impossible for apostle to do.

- Needs to be +12 to upgrade it which is almost impossible without Blessed Pink Diamond I understand this part, the harder to get the better

OKA -- Thank you for making new Scroll for that survival.
    It means we need to spend if we want to keep on entering.

I didn't know that it says it is available for party of 2. But it did mention that each round has 2 waves of monsters.

My character job is also Apostle and with all XG equipments with 100 stamina and the rest to int, I could only survive on 4 rounds. I died at 5th round which is the boss round. There was one thing that I noticed that the score wasn't accumulated for each round and the score was based on how fast we kill on each round (by looking at the ranking), so I assume it won't accumulate after re-entering tomorrow or by OKA. (I don't know because I won't use OKA on Apostle). Even the point is accumulating on re-enter, it will took at least 300 days to get 600 points (I got 2 points on killing 4 rounds).

Talking about my 2 points, it was achieved by having all XG equipments and a lil bit stamina status that I have and I was having a hard time to kill 4 rounds. We all know Apostle wasn't supposed to do killings and many of the Apostle on the server won't be having XG equipments.

I am glad that survival has a new system. But I think it need to be adjusted according to the job we have or you could let us form a party. I like the old survival because it was adjusted to our level so that everyone can do survival.

this opinion is coming from a 261 berserker with full set XG and DS DC.

-the boss in each 5 round is very hard, and it took around 4 minutes to kill the 10TH lvl boss and barely made it, also the boss on the 15th round apear to be glitching since the damage i can give is only around 1to5
    - there is a glitch in some rounds where the monster that spawn cannot be hit or be killed, u can still see it hitting the dimensional core, but u cant hit it, this makes it so that some player get random fail in random round, pls fix this
    - the idea that apostle cant for a party with another hitter is also ridiculous, if you want to make the bosses hard well atleast make it so we can get apos buff and heals

Dear GM

my concern is:
    1. what happen on last survival item? i have more than 8 stack HGC on my bank how can i trade it and get some crystal or ruby
    2. how about creating sword of destruction, how can i get the material :/
    3. how can i get Manual g book 1-5 for refining bpet eq

Nice Update and Good Challenge

My 1st Impression

Wow new update , so we can have event without spending hundreds of dollar or gamble with Golden chest/Marbles/Grabit and the part its one person Dungeon with high difficulties..

My 1st Test

Awesome,good price good reward.. i just need to focus and with patience ill get them.. and its Untradeable.. good game always make Binding Item..

After 5th Round

Wuuut wuuuut wuuut...
    I dont have enough time to kill the monster..
    Then im trying to borrow some equipment and i still dont have enough time.. Im anti berseker Job.. so i tried it with gunner ,ice wizard, templar ,demolition, food fighter..
    Then i feel so sad.. i have quite decent item.. almost all of them +10..
    After i see the rank..
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - 20 all of them only berseker..

my hope
    1.This Update should be good for all job inclusive apostles.. they can add some vit and go solo with all xg item..
    2.All job should be able to Protect the seal and dimensional Tower.. but why only berseker able to do it..
    3.The monster for lvl 150 shouldnt as hard as monster for lvl 261
    4.if its made like that from developers , than i can only accept..

my end summary
    As im counting how long i can put effort for it..
    For necklace broken type
    600 point : 2point per day : 300 day
    To get dragon wings
    40 point /box : 2 point per day = 20 day/box
    From the box we need 300 eye..
    Let say we get the same type
    300 x 20 days = 6000 days

Its only my review.. no idea how you should make it better.. but it still need more way to go
    Last edited by Veramonte; 06-20-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Hello Guys

We really appreciate your concerns about the new Monster Survival System. Your opinions are valuable for us and indeed it's good to have feedback from you. And of course we are already evaluating all your opinions here and all of them that were sent by ticket in the support plattform.
    For the meantime we only ask you to be patient while we are on this.
    We will let you know as soon as we have news regarding this issue.

Thanks for your help, we want Seal to get better each day!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello Guys

We really appreciate your concerns about the new Monster Survival System. Your opinions are valuable for us and indeed it's good to have feedback from you. And of course we are already evaluating all your opinions here and all of them that were sent by ticket in the support plattform.

Seal Online Team
    well at least you can cancel the Reward for this time , postpone the event until this can be enjoyed by all players.. just go login into the game and check by yourself..
    1.Berseker
    2.Berseker
    3.Berseker
    4.Berseker
    5.Berseker
    6.Berseker
    7.Berseker
    8.Berseker
    9.Berseker
    10.Berseker
    11.Berseker
    12.Berseker
    13.Berseker
    14.Berseker
    15.Berseker
    16.Berseker
    17.Berseker

RIP
    June 2018
    Apostle / Templar
    Gunner / Archer
    Chef / Food Fighter
    Demolition / Artisan
    Swordmaster
    Gambler / Assasin
    Ice Wizard / Fire Wizard
    Renegade / Defender

the top 20 will againts it , and protest but think about another thousand player out there..
    shutdown the Event..

other job also want to try to get the reward!!!

who doesnt want the best Weapon in Seal
    who doesnt want Premium 6th Pet
    who doesnt want Ancient Hero Wings
    who doesnt want 1000 RPS

but it should be fairly and rightly rewarded.. those who play hard, work hard, find the good method can earn it..
    NOT LIKE THIS!!!
    Last edited by cdseal8; 06-27-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Hello Guys

Seal Online Team
    RIP MY Defender , im Defender BROOOOOOOOOO,
    How i can kill the monster as fast as Gunner or Berseker!!

and Yea.. Cancel this Event.. Reward only for Berseker?? i take years to build this char..
    seems useless!!

Hello Guys

Seal Online Team
    “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

Vote Yes for Cancel "Unfair Reward"

Btw : Im playing Templar and it seems i picked wrong job

Yeah I think that's a great idea 'bout cancelling the event. You need to rework it first and balancing it for the other job. It's not a problem if just some job can do the survival because each job has it speciality(for example Priest/Apostle can't win it. That's make sense because Priest/Apostle are a support). But as you can see at this survival, only Berserker is superior. How 'bout the other fighter job? It seems the other job just a figure in this game now. Maybe with allowing party on this survival could make some fair game. So, Priest/Apostle can reach higher rounds by joining a party.(You can limit it for 2 people only in 1 party).