+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchme555 View Post
    I don't know what is 6th Premium pet is? ummm, that's quite funny

I don't care any premium pet cuz I got FFK and GLW already

Only thing I want is new equipment, u got it?

How long have u been playing this game????

long enough? then you should know that Berserker and Apostle are the most influential jobs in this game

and if you know, why you still complain about this?

Because it's not fair? The world is unfair, no fair lol
    Well clap clap congratulations if you already have it..
    Yżou are a good player..

I dont really remember how long i have been playing this game
    since gambler owning the game , or since assasin become the sexiest job or since gunner become the scariest job or since chef become so popular..

I just remember i keep give GM teams complains and suggestions..some of my ideas have been heard and some event they give to you was born from my briliant head ^_^

I can complain because i want to and because i am allowed to and because i have to..

I never complain how many dollars or Euro i have to spend..
    I complain if we cant enjoy the game.. i dont ask for totally fair.. but almost fair is me more than enough

I know this world unfair.. i earn more than average players in this game, i can buy anything i want.. but i do complain more than anyone..
    As like as elektrablaze , she got everything in this game, one of the best in this game.. but still she care about this game.. she have same vision like me.. to enjoy this game

Who care about spend.. its like giving tips in fancy restaurant.. so long they provide me good service!! I will just smile and happy..

Mr Watchme if you are happy ,not complaining and also a good spenders then i can give suggestions..

If you want the weapon so badly!!
    Buy the box and buy scroll go to waterway everyday.. simply

Well maybe you never know the risk if they sell ranael in item mall!! Think before act and think before talk.

Well Elektra sorry then for my mistake to not read carefully. So yes then, we will only see zerk with necklace in a short time. Hope GM can do something about this.

I also want to ask, whether this necklace can be traded or not?

The necklace is untradeable.

Necklace have 5diff stage broken-normal-complete-perfect-superior
    Stage1/2 u cannot trade it
    But if can make it until stage3 It can be tradeable
    Please make sure what u said before u write
    Dont make mistake again

No one knows about that information until someone already make a necklace in game.
    Peepz make the assumption that it was untradeable base on the picture that GM posted about the necklace.

Why you didn't correct us last June about this information if you already know this one?

Quote Originally Posted by yougie21 View Post
    No one knows about that information until someone already make a necklace in game.
    Peepz make the assumption that it was untradeable base on the picture that GM posted about the necklace.

Why you didn't correct us last June about this information if you already know this one?
    Someone already get it n make it superior xg sir
    Please check it again on game

Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck12 View Post
    Someone already get it n make it superior xg sir
    Please check it again on game
    Yeah, I know.. you should re-read my reply carefully.
    As I've said, back then no one knows that it can be traded. (GM didn't make any announcement either)
    Until someone already make it in game.
    Back in June 2018 GM's post on the necklace picture and its description, it clearly says untradeable.
    Instead of reviving a dead thread, you should have make a new thread giving this new information to shiltz peepz.

Quote Originally Posted by yougie21 View Post
    Yeah, I know.. you should re-read my reply carefully.
    As I've said, back then no one knows that it can be traded. (GM didn't make any announcement either)
    Until someone already make it in game.
    Back in June 2018 GM's post on the necklace picture and its description, it clearly says untradeable.
    Instead of reviving a dead thread, you should have make a new thread giving this new information to shiltz peepz.
    yea that why i just said make sure before write
    If GM already post on the forum about necklace why still have ppl askin about tradeable/not
    It because they dont clear about that
    You think all players dont know about the necklace
    Alot players from china/thailand/taiwan already know about this dude

Why im just now reply?
    Cos just see this thread
    Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck12 View Post
    yea that why i just said make sure before write
    If GM already post on the forum about necklace why still have ppl askin about tradeable/not
    It because they dont clear about that
    You think all players dont know about the necklace
    Alot players from china/thailand/taiwan already know about this dude

Why im just now reply?
    Cos just see this thread
    Hehe

Yeah, Players who are active in forum will reply base on what they see on GM's post.
    You cannot blame those players that think that the necklace is untradeable as not everyone knows or played other seal server.
    "Make sure also before you criticize"
    This thread is 3months old already ofcourse so many things already been happened.
    Good thing for you as you know other seal server and the ways on how to trade the necklace.

Moving forward, kudos for telling here that it was tradeable during its 3rd stage as not many knows it.