+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    sell the new equipment in the Item mall and let those players who don't want to spend money to join this event.

win-win?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchme555 View Post
    sell the new equipment in the Item mall and let those players who don't want to spend money to join this event.

win-win?
    Its not about sell item or join event..
    Sorry to say this but your opinion is strange and totally out of topics..
    We talk about reward item.. GM is going to give
    1Ranael item
    2.Premium 6th Pet..( if you dont what it is. The are Fox Fire Kitsune/Golden Wyrm or Pink Mandragora)
    3.Ancient Hero Wings your choice!!

And only berseker can achieve it!! Its totally wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by bernhardoj View Post
    Yeah I think that's a great idea 'bout cancelling the event. You need to rework it first and balancing it for the other job. It's not a problem if just some job can do the survival because each job has it speciality(for example Priest/Apostle can't win it. That's make sense because Priest/Apostle are a support). But as you can see at this survival, only Berserker is superior. How 'bout the other fighter job? It seems the other job just a figure in this game now. Maybe with allowing party on this survival could make some fair game. So, Priest/Apostle can reach higher rounds by joining a party.(You can limit it for 2 people only in 1 party).
    The party will be apostle and berserker or double Berseker..

I prefer they adjust the time attack..
    Like apost or defender get extra minutes

Just calculate damage each job in average can reach.. total hp from bos/ average damage = extra time for each job..

To get average damage is easy and super easy..
    (Best damage one char lvl 261 can get + lowest damage lvl 261 can make ) /2

With this formula everyone can do survival even with super low equipment..

Better equip will help player finish every round faster.

About the rewards.. the fastest will get it..

I think no option better than this
    Last edited by Veramonte; 06-29-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Looking in the ranking seems funny now.

1. all zerk
    2. how this character RIERA (level 210) achieve round 14?
    3. how this REONA (level 204) achieve round 9

I will stop with that 2. What magic on earth is going on?
    Like seriously?? hahahaha

I guess no one bothered questioning those magician cos GM will say "no proof =hoax"
    I'm super done with this sh1t.

Responding to Elektrablaze 1st post,

The Necklace is tradeable, if not, only Craft will be able to make it XG. As far as I understand, the necklace need to be refine until xg+12 so it can be trade with another one with better opt (the necklace with mercenary --> dragon class, just like ring, earring and bracelet)

Generally, I agreed with most of the comments here that Berserker nowadays is almost the solution to all problem in seal. Dungeon and Raid, which mostly the place the whole shlitzians find cegels, are easily conquered by berserker. Even when Renegade finally shine in waterway, their purpose is mainly making it easier for Berserker to kill the boss.

Then again, even if we finally have Albereo special box/Vulcanus box or whatever IM item which is equal with AJB but usable for special item (this kind of box I hear is purchasable in Korean/Thai Seal), and some managed to make samael/ranael armor set and zadkiel/sakiel/ranael weapon xg10++ I guess the result will not be differ much than now. Most of the class will only get pass until round 14, while zerk can go for surpassing round 15+++.

Hi Luke1606

1st. the boxes is untradeable
    2nd. the dragon eye's is untradeable
    3rd. the necklace is untradeable (you can check on the description on this GM post: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...611#post358611)
    (to XG the necklace you need to buy the hammer from ITEM MALL)

Correct me if I am wrong on the above information. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Its not about sell item or join event..
    Sorry to say this but your opinion is strange and totally out of topics..
    We talk about reward item.. GM is going to give
    1Ranael item
    2.Premium 6th Pet..( if you dont what it is. The are Fox Fire Kitsune/Golden Wyrm or Pink Mandragora)
    3.Ancient Hero Wings your choice!!

And only berseker can achieve it!! Its totally wrong!!

I don't know what is 6th Premium pet is? ummm, that's quite funny

I don't care any premium pet cuz I got FFK and GLW already

Only thing I want is new equipment, u got it?

How long have u been playing this game????

long enough? then you should know that Berserker and Apostle are the most influential jobs in this game

and if you know, why you still complain about this?

Because it's not fair? The world is unfair, no fair lol

Hi Watchme555

The 6th premium pet is the FFK, GLW and Pink Mandragora (Congrats!! you've already have it)

I agree that when it comes to influential jobs in the game in terms of PVE is the zerk+apos tandem.
    What we are trying to imply here is for the new dungeon to be playable to everyone regardless of what job/class.
    Many wants to join the new event, but it become limited to zerk.
    It will be more fun and competitive if all the job/class can participate in the event.
    All in all, We cannot do anything about it as the world is unfair

In other official seal server they already release ranael gears+weapon, so basically in few months for sure they will release it in here too.

Peace out!

This is what the GM said on the link you've sent me Elektra "You can upgrade your necklace for improved versions either, to do that, you first must refine your current necklace until +12, and, with the respective Craftsman Hammer also obtained from Luna, talk to NPC Craydeneh on unison to exchange your current necklace for a more powerful version."

well if it's only needed to be +12 it is understandable the necklace untradeable. However, since somehow GM also post the stat of xg necklace, i doubt it's untradeable since what GM said previously the hammer is needed when you trade the necklace for a stronger gear. Or perhaps it's needed to be refined to +12 then voila you get the xg version when u trade it along with the hammer. Don't really know, correct me again if I'm wrong.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz5JvEuqcVq
    www.playrohan.com

Well soon this game will be Blade and Mace of destiny, while gambler asasin swordmaster defender iw chef ff good at fighting other players, other jobs gunner archer fw renegade templar artisan demol maybe better in fighting most of the monsters. Berserker and Apos for sure needed to be able to kill most of the boss.

Check the picture carefully Luke1606 on the XG version of the necklace. It is basically UNTRADEABLE base on the description (same with ds/dc/bracelet/gdgg/)
    So basically its untradeable from the start