+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game is dead??

Thumbs up Game is dead??

U guys know the game is pretty much dead right?
    With all the issues with the bugs, the redeem code exploit, the events being all Rps oriented...

These few events they have been doing lately are also kind of LAME..
    No further details, sometimes poor translation or just typo..

I'm suggesting y'all to think about the worthiness if the game because IMHO, at this point, this game is already dead. It's just trying to get as much money as it could before legit die.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents..
    Hope y'all have a great day and.. LOVE SEAL ^^ (and hate the GMs and devs )

Yeah I really agree with you. The events now are almost RPs oriented which make normal player can't participated on it. And also many bugs. What I really regrets is why they make all normal Equip can be bought on NPC and it's UNAPPRAISED!! I think at least make it clean. Normal Equip now seems like a trash even with good opt. I remembered when Wanderer Shoes aspd 10 is really rare. I really love Seal a few years ago. Especially when Winterflood still here.

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    With all the issues with the bugs, the redeem code exploit, the events being all Rps oriented...

These few events they have been doing lately are also kind of LAME..
    No further details, sometimes poor translation or just typo..

I'm suggesting y'all to think about the worthiness if the game because IMHO, at this point, this game is already dead. It's just trying to get as much money as it could before legit die.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents..
    Hope y'all have a great day and.. LOVE SEAL ^^ (and hate the GMs and devs )
    Hello
    We have banned 722 accounts already and some of them are still under investigation. Know that we already deleted the illegaly obtained items from the game including cash items.
    Know that we are in the final stage of the investigation about the equipment refines.

We are still working everyday to improve the game and so fight cheaters and hackers.

We are sorry that you are not pleased with our job, anyway, we will keep ahead.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello
    We have banned 722 accounts already and some of them are still under investigation. Know that we already deleted the illegaly obtained items from the game including cash items.
    Know that we are in the final stage of the investigation about the equipment refines.

We are still working everyday to improve the game and so fight cheaters and hackers.

We are sorry that you are not pleased with our job, anyway, we will keep ahead.

Seal Online Team
    lol

your team is so lazy lol

just copy and paste ?

have you noticed what did dxmbcaocap24h post ? just on the top of you~ lol

is there any possibilities for server wipe? if there have plan to wipe, please make it asap.
    wish to come back. really miss the day when all still low level and leveling and gearing up together without any exploiter

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdancer View Post
    is there any possibilities for server wipe? if there have plan to wipe, please make it asap.
    wish to come back. really miss the day when all still low level and leveling and gearing up together without any exploiter
    wipe your brain?????

if they keep wiping the server, who will spend money again and again???

you better to stay away from this game if you just want to wait till they wipe this game " AGAIN "

Who do you think you are? wipe the server just because you want to back to this game?? so SELFISH!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    wipe your brain?????

if they keep wiping the server, who will spend money again and again???

you better to stay away from this game if you just want to wait till they wipe this game " AGAIN "

Who do you think you are? wipe the server just because you want to back to this game?? so SELFISH!!
    haha..rilex dude..it just a question. why take it so serious?
    i never say they have to wipe just for me. i only say if they wipe the server, i will come back to play.
    i hope you can use your brain to understand the context behind the text.lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdancer View Post

Recently I have played a new char and met wonderful players who are grinding hard and enjoying the low-level hunt. I dont really know what's stopping you from coming back mate.

A wipe has happen so many times already its not gonna happen again. Why wipe the game again when it clearly hasn't been working. This rebirth and destruction concept is really. . . pointless lol.

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    what are u talking about ? SEAL BOD is getting better and better, bro!!
    Gambler luck bug get fixed, In game economy is stabilized, and the new update.

they just human, they sure will make mistake. if u saying the game is dead, u are not in game at all.......pls take a look in game first, before posting something like that.