+ Reply to Thread

I want to know what happened to my account

i sent a few tickets but no progress has been made. My characters names were Tarria and Tela. they were originally on the Divinity server.

Tarria was a Dekan str sage and Tela was a Int Warlock

I cannot for the life of me log into my old account i have tried every password i can remember and i have a feeling that they deleted my account and im wasting my time.

I have a picture i uploaded in 2011 of my Dekan still on my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

The time stamp shows the date i uploaded it.

Banned
    Your facebook link (prolly available only to your friends...)

That you last played in Divinity tells that your account has sat dormant for a really, really long time. Divinity was merged to Jin and after a while Jin merged into Jainus. A couple of years ago around the time of the Jin->Jainus merge they did a purge of all the dead accounts. Bummer you missed the announcements otherwise you could have saved them. I really doubt they archived it.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-17-2018 at 07:34 AM.

ah thanks thats what i thought oh well ^_^

I remember you!!

I am going through the same issue right now. I haven't played since 2012.

We'll see if I get my account back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAEZ4545 View Post
    i sent a few tickets but no progress has been made. My characters names were Tarria and Tela. they were originally on the Divinity server.

Tarria was a Dekan str sage and Tela was a Int Warlock

I cannot for the life of me log into my old account i have tried every password i can remember and i have a feeling that they deleted my account and im wasting my time.

I have a picture i uploaded in 2011 of my Dekan still on my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

The time stamp shows the date i uploaded it.
    Am I to understand that you dont remember your username? or that you cant find your chars but know your username and pass? Also do you remember the lvl of your chars? There might have been a purge of low lvl chars during the merge but I know all my alts are in tact including all the lvl 1s that hold my collection of names.

Quote Originally Posted by Replican View Post
    Dude dont post in the forums. I have learned that the majority of players on here are autistic except a small few like penguinjoe and sunny angel.
    They are sad angery little people that throw tantrums when people ask questions. Shannon11
    Thanks for the compliment but this post is not productive at all. Why dont you let nature take its course and wait for OP to encounter Shannon11 instead of trying to stir the pot ahead of time.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461