+ Reply to Thread

Duran Cegel Revaluation

Hi everyone and all the GM,
    I have one topic discussion.

Since November 2017 we know that GM ask all the players, especially for Duran Server to answer some questions about cegel revaluation for 2018.
    Now, we already at 6th month of 2018 but there is no follow up or any new announcement about the cegel revaluation.

So, how this one going on now?
    Will the cegel in Duran Server be revaluate in this year?

Let's discuss
    and still have fun with the game

As long as the price of items in cegel is decreasing, GM won't reevaluate the cegel. IMHO, GM's suggestion for reevaluating cegel is a late and outdated suggestion, because, Since July 2017 (sage everyday and almost all armor available in NPC) the cegel value is increasing and server experience deflation, up until now.

Remember when fmandra odi 2 was 120b? now it's even cheaper than 12b (1/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    As long as the price of items in cegel is decreasing, GM won't reevaluate the cegel. IMHO, GM's suggestion for reevaluating cegel is a late and outdated suggestion, because, Since July 2017 (sage everyday and almost all armor available in NPC) the cegel value is increasing and server experience deflation, up until now.

Remember when fmandra odi 2 was 120b? now it's even cheaper than 12b (1/10)
    IMHO, Playrohan should make an official announcement about this issue,
    because they already made an official online question to ask the players.

Well yeah, I guess you're right Ritsu07. Since there are online announcement and public vote, there should be official answers from the GMs.

the Cegel in Duran server is much less than before

I don't think they have to reduce the Cegel to 1/10

if they do... Are we be able to buy potion? I don't think they will reduce the price to 1/10 lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    the Cegel in Duran server is much less than before

I don't think they have to reduce the Cegel to 1/10

if they do... Are we be able to buy potion? I don't think they will reduce the price to 1/10 lol
    I do not think it would be any problem even when they do not reduce the potion's price.
    Since, for the first players still could afford to buy potions when they play first time in this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsu07 View Post
    I do not think it would be any problem even when they do not reduce the potion's price.
    Since, for the first players still could afford to buy potions when they play first time in this server.
    so, would you go to sega with 300 eggs? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    so, would you go to sega with 300 eggs? lol
    IMHO, it is still possible for sage without potion from instance dungeon.
    Players could use food form cook and craftman, for those who could not buy because the limited cegel, they can make it by themself
    so, there are still many ways to go into sage even without instance dungeon potions.