+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naorblak View Post
    Thats the biggest piece of **** I've ever heard, Stop looking to argue with some1, you know nothing and If u were in our position you would say the same..

And for the GMs, You want to keep ur players? stop acting to us like were inferiors, We played the same game just in a diffrent server, And we dont deserve to be treated like old garbage.
    bwahahahaha! Another noob that didn't bother to follow the announcements. You snooze, you loose. Yeah I had a lot of sh!t in Origin too, but I really didn't care enough to bother migrating. 200K rps has no value to me.

Just wait til they shut down the rest of the irohan servers with a week's notice so you can migrate (some of) your stuff to Rohan SEA.

You aren't garbage. You are an ATM. You don't say "thank you" to the ATM when you take out money do you?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    bwahahahaha! Another noob that didn't bother to follow the announcements. You snooze, you loose. Yeah I had a lot of sh!t in Origin too, but I really didn't care enough to bother migrating. 200K rps has no value to me.

Just wait til they shut down the rest of the irohan servers with a week's notice so you can migrate (some of) your stuff to Rohan SEA.

You aren't garbage. You are an ATM. You don't say "thank you" to the ATM when you take out money do you?
    I never said that I wanted the migration Rewards, cuz it sucked. I belive that we deserve so much more regarding to the stuff we had on Origin Rohan.
    Rewards by the VIP level, weapons , rings , sets..

Penguin, What if you were OP on RBF, Would you agree to migrate ur char for trash stuff on Isen server?
    No, You wouldn't. And neither did we, But no1 gave us a choice, they just said all ur stuff are going to be gone, u can choose to have trash for it.
    most of the peopel choosed to not have that trash items for it.
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naorblak View Post
    I never said that I wanted the migration Rewards, cuz it sucked. I belive that we deserve so much more regarding to the stuff we had on Origin Rohan.
    Rewards by the VIP level, weapons , rings , sets..

Penguin, What if you were OP on RBF, Would you agree to migrate ur char for trash stuff on Isen server?
    No, You wouldn't. And neither did we, But no1 gave us a choice, they just said all ur stuff are going to be gone, u can choose to have trash for it.
    most of the peopel choosed to not have that trash items for it.
    for this part: Stuff on origin does not map pretty much at all with Isen/JAnus. There is no VIP system. Maybe they will add one - who knows. Weapons, rings, sets were pretty unique to Origin.
    Just as they had somewhat OK migration stiff for the PH players that migrated to irohan, the ph players had to be on the ball to get it. A lot of them didn't.

for this part:They are closing the server. They announced both here and in FB they were doing this a full month before it went away. They really didn't have to give you anything at all. But they gave you something - if you followed the migration instructions. It's not much if you happened to be a god there, but it is at least something. I know that one day irohan will close its doors. I would not be mad, but accept that it is inevitable. This is why I don't put much into any game anymore because I know it will go away one day and when that happens I will have nothing at all to show for it. For me, I would rather create my own game servers and bend them to my own vision.

Rohan merged 2 servers that are nothing alike, into 1 server, 1 side of the merge stayed the same, And 1 side lost everything he had, went to a completely diffrent server, a diffrent game.
    So if you're doing this merge, Why should peopel who have been gods on origin play with 1shot players on RBF, in other way, you're forcing them to quit.
    So yeah its unfair and I hope that the Staff knows it.

Greetings Lior,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We are sorry you feel like we didn't try to help you. As we mentioned before, we made an exception to your case and told you we can give you one Opaniel's armor to your main character, and other rewards for the rest of your accounts. If you decide to accept this please let us know. We will gladly send them to you.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    GM Mica
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/

Check out the forums:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/

Also, like us on our official Facebook page!
    https://www.facebook.com/rohanmmorpg/

NOTE: Playwith staffs will NEVER ask for your password!
    Protect your account by NEVER giving out any of your account information!

-------------------------------------

Thats for all the Origin server players, Who tried to get the Migration rewards after the register time, And been told that they cant do it. Its a copy of my tickets with PlayPortal that says they will make exception for me and give me Opaniel Set, Even though I never registerd, So who wants to say that the GMs are being fair?
    And if some1 wants to see a picture of my tickets with them, you are welcome, just say and I will post it here.

Same happened with me, even tho i've registered for migration . I've left 2 free slots in isen for chars to be migrated to, but apparently i had to make same race chars and they would be entities that would transcend into 115s. Well simply put that's BS. so instead of 4 opas sets and 4 opa weaps i got 1 set and 2 weaps from 4 accs . I guess it just costs them way too much to give out migration rewards to active players from origin. Besides they had these ''last month heroes'' who were inactive but in the last month came back to origin to lvl to 100 to get rewards. So i guess they were on a higher priority list then actual origin players that were active for the last 3 months at least (or so I've heard from Isen players, that are baffled that Isen players that weren't active in origin but came back in the last month and got rewards).
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    I would surmise that if they gave you top gear for each character migrated, the players that are already in Isen would cry hard about how unfair it was that the had to work and spend huge money to get their gear while you had it given to you. And they would have a point. If you had great 100lv gear in Origin, you would not have had to work and spend as much as the guys already in Origin to get they endgame gear (or to get to level 115 for that matter). Personally I see that the GMs are being quite fair.

So you are saying, that people who came back to origin (isen/jainus) in the last month and got the full range of rewards without spending a dime and people who already were playing it non stop and spent 1k+ $ on vips and who didn't get full range of rewards, is being fair? Not only we lost all the gear, vip, money invested, we must still lose some more because this might make other players cry?
    Why didn't they just close isen and migrate them here instead? they could get also 100 lvl chars some Tali armors, some tali weapon.
    Players on origin didn't spend time and money on their char/gear/vip? For instance I specifically was charging to increase my vip, to get better drops, better titles, better extras, and in the end all that was for naught. Is opaniel armor that OP of a reward really? Chimera armor is better than opaniel, because chimera can be Socketed with stones (opaniel can't, as there is no sockets). And I didn't see people running in opaniels in the server, all endgames were using transcended onyx. Moreover I am almost certain isen/Jainus players will have these transcended onyx armors tweaked (some pvp/pve def) while origins ofcourse will have to spend and forge and enhance and enchant some more. Then origins will still need rings/pets/talismans/titles/medals +reinforcements on those, while isen and jainus already have them at some level.
    We had opaniels on Origin, but we had vip as well, we had time invested in that as well, all the hard work; for few of us everything of that is lost, because they missed on migration registration. I might add they even edited in a line of migration closure day. So you might have read the forums about migration and stuff and that server will be closed on that and that date, but 3 or 2 days before server closure they ended registration as well. And that end of registration date was edited in a first migration thread on forums 2 or 3 days before ending. So basically you could lvl still some chars thinking you have still 3 days to go and in the same day you get them all to 100, and bang you are too late. Server is open for another 3 days but migration registration is abruptly closed. And this is the reason why i personally think that it is not quite fair. I spent money/time+blood+sweat and in the end got ripped off not only by the rewards (didn't get 100%) but also having a high vip didn't add a thing, while people who had to have at least 3 months of activity and came back just a in the last month (just for rewards from different servers) got everything 100%.
    What do you think, having spent 1.5k $ and getting opa set and weapon, which can't be even used to grind in mirror (pdf less than onyx, no sockets as chimera) is being fair. Didn't we lose more than what we got back? Don't we have to spend some 1 or 2K $ more to be again at the endgame level? We already were in endgame level (gear/lvl wise), yet now we are not nearly endgame lvl/gear wise.
    Atm situation is like this: You are Origin player you have op rings that have uber stats (you got those multiple stat rings that to get the right stats took you loads of dungeon entries or loads of enigma boxes to get), cool Opaniel weapon (that you forged multiple times, because there were tons of gay ferken lotteries), all the gears are reinforced, you have pets, high vip, max lvl character, you are ready to go and bang you got not nearly max lvl char, not endgame weapon, not endgame armor, not endgame rings, no eyes+ears, no titles, no talismans, no medals, no elemental dung talisman. What did I invest my money for, then? For that money and time I invested in Origin I could be way better off in Isen/jainus then I am right now after migration and spending like 15k rp (onyx/rings/IM).I am sorry but I can't see how GMs are fair; 1,5K $>every reward promissedx10

Do you know what would I call fair? Having rps added to my account for the amount I charged on origin. Is it not fair? believe me for that amount i would be way better off than with this shiet reward that even got cutdown
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 06-19-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I would surmise that if they gave you top gear for each character migrated, the players that are already in Isen would cry hard about how unfair it was that the had to work and spend huge money to get their gear while you had it given to you. And they would have a point. If you had great 100lv gear in Origin, you would not have had to work and spend as much as the guys already in Origin to get they endgame gear (or to get to level 115 for that matter). Personally I see that the GMs are being quite fair.
    They can cry all they want, But we had to work and spend huge amounts of money for our stuff on Origin.
    If u look at this from my point of view, I had OP stuff on origin, and on here Im just another 1shot with nothing.
    So how they are being quite fair?
    I dont know if you would call this situation "Fair" if you been on our position.