+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What's your nick in game?

Erdi is my Scout. I'm at work though

Idk about jainus but a isen a Wizard with rumir and priest or Priest + Wizard can easily Farm on cm,demonic,keura,sunk and no diference with mirrors of jainus and isen, with max pdf/Hp int set and trans opa staff i cant say to you the stats but i saw a pt lots of times on cm2 and the wizz was with aggro of mobs i know that cuz i was taking him pt down but the wizz was Full 7s...
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

OK I will write you all my items here so you can check it out.
    Last edited by Kessy; 02-13-2019 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Idk about jainus but a isen a Wizard with rumir and priest or Priest + Wizard can easily Farm on cm,demonic,keura,sunk and no diference with mirrors of jainus and isen, with max pdf/Hp int set and trans opa staff i cant say to you the stats but i saw a pt lots of times on cm2 and the wizz was with aggro of mobs i know that cuz i was taking him pt down but the wizz was Full 7s...
    Ya no doubts Warlock got better update but Wiz can be good too for pve... But not the best class tho.

Took me 5 times to resets skills just to figure it out the best skills and how to use them on hk so my Wiz can tank the mobs when he Cast the skills.

My items are:
    Maxed int set all +14
    Trans opa Staff +12 ( pen Def.. DD.. Mp and Hp abs.. Magic atk) those are my stone.
    Pendant Pve set psy kind +12
    Chimera golden set
    Trans opa gauder +0
    IM customes both with 3 socket of 90 psy 3k Hp 75 all stats

Elemental tali right now +2 but I try get it to +5 at least but it's really hard.
    Magical psy 7
    Walter medal 7
    Piece of Silva
    25% pve atk Def from IP store
    Dread pirate tittle for 10% pve Def
    And 11 skills lvl 7s

That's pretty much it

If I am solo I use monky... If in pt I use tennis pet for max dmg.. When I doing inter or big spwens I use nurse.

Hope it's help both of you guys
    Last edited by Kessy; 02-13-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks a lot for the details.

I'm far away of having your gear, would need to work on that for ages first. Pendant PVE psy accs means you have no vit from them, right? No idea how that works, that would make me incredibly squishy.

Edit: how much DD do you have?
    Last edited by knuffl88; 02-13-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Ya but seems like the idea of more psy help a lot with the new update of the psy shield.... So basically more psy more tanker your.... And nurse pet will give you the backup you need.

DD is 36 from the IP mall.

What stats do the +12 Pendants give exactly? Can't find a list online :c

okay, so it's all about PSY PSY PSY

275 each part on +12

+0 pendant set gives 800psy 8000 hp/mp +pve defence
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)