+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Not playing only foruming!
    You've made the better choice.

I seem to be stupid enough to waste my time and money as usually. Just started a scout (lvl68 atm), farming time began it's actually kinda fun to play (wacking mobs is really enjoyable) - will see how it's going later on.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 02-11-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Aaaand I've just read that scouts are pretty much useless in the new dungeons / lvl places. Yay me.

Gotta love that game o.ô

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Aaaand I've just read that scouts are pretty much useless in the new dungeons / lvl places. Yay me.

Gotta love that game o.ô
    Hello Knuff, welcome back.

I would advice you to make a dekan, dragon sage, full INT build. They are and will be the best PVE class.

PS: the trick on them is to stack flat attack (they dual dip from melee & magic %) they synergize very well with Rumir/defender/guard/priest as supports, specially defenders.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks for the advise

I'm not into melee classes though
    Means I'll whack some mobs for fun and see where it gets boring soon.

why is the wizz update that bad?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    why is the wizz update that bad?
    If they nerf dhans like they "boosted" Wizards guess the game wanna still same thing,no much diference on wizz the update worked more for Warlocks on them i Saw dmg diference skills/buffs...only psy Shield is better cuz dmg still low but idk why they made that bad xD Just know they used wrong ways to try make wizz better...
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

I didn't play mine for longer. Without any upg I'm stuck at 115 anyway with her, can't do any endgame related stuff (QQ and so on). It's more fun to play another char which is not 115 yet :]

My wizz is 115+20 i was doing PA on It was rly boring taking much time to take mobs 2 pts even with opa now i Just log him when have boost cuz at least no point log It for other things only Farm and sometimes PA It after get my 10 pts only begin annoying stuns and other things sadly cuz this class have bad dd/Hp and even with Psy Shield still diying easily lel
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 02-13-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Well maybe Wiz with end game gear.. Or a very good gear with pen Def 30 % and critical 18% can be very good pve class... Becuase my Wiz still can reach the 200k crit with opa Staff +12 and pendant pve set +12

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    Well maybe Wiz with end game gear.. Or a very good gear with pen Def 30 % and critical 18% can be very good pve class... Becuase my Wiz still can reach the 200k crit with opa Staff +12 and pendant pve set +12
    Are you doing endgame dungeons with it?
    Like Demonic Cave and so on? Would be great if you could post me the stats of your armor and weapon (message works too).

I stopped playing her because of no upg weapon, I can't survive any of the endgame stuff with her. She's a fly. But if you can do it without upg, I would like to know how

Teach me, teach me!