+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a good guild/players on Jainus

Rather than continue my old thread, I'd just like to ask the following: Are there any guilds with honest players who don't use bots that ask for crones or invite players to a pt and then kick them out so they can pk the person they invited?

I understand that pvp is part of the game, but I'm looking for people who are likeable more so than good at mmos. Is there something like an old teamspeak group or a discord group for Rohan players so I can actually talk to the players?

I forgot to mention that the server I play on is Jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy113 View Post
    I forgot to mention that the server I play on is Jin.
    you are bassed in wrong server

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy113 View Post
    Rather than continue my old thread, I'd just like to ask the following: Are there any guilds with honest players who don't use bots that ask for crones or invite players to a pt and then kick them out so they can pk the person they invited?

I understand that pvp is part of the game, but I'm looking for people who are likeable more so than good at mmos. Is there something like an old teamspeak group or a discord group for Rohan players so I can actually talk to the players?
    I would just roll guildless for some time, or make your own guild. If you need crones let me know what times (in server time) you are online and I will try to log in and give you some.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks, but I am good on gear and in game crud, especially crones. I'm just trying to find out who I can play with if I cannot solo the Kallista boss or Gratt underground because I refuse to spend $700 to get mohawk of edonah +1000 for 1 week. I think u3podcku is right. Might have to try Isen for a bit and just hop servers occasionally for fun. Thanks for the replies.

To get what? also you dont need none of that to solo on kalista.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461