+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Old School Players

Hello,
    Today just remember this game and there comes the feelings,i missed the old troll days when it was really exciting to play.Are there any old school players left in this dead game,i havent been playing for like 3-4 years so how are things going?
    Note:I'm Musti btw.
    Legendary Dragon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy06 View Post
    Hello,
    Today just remember this game and there comes the feelings,i missed the old troll days when it was really exciting to play.Are there any old school players left in this dead game,i havent been playing for like 3-4 years so how are things going?
    Note:I'm Musti btw.
    How old school you talking about? cuz theres just me and this old man around from the real old days.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i have been played between 2009-2015 so there is none left probably because its wasted after adding retarded stuff,im just curious are there any population still?
    Legendary Dragon Knight

Best way to find out is to login.

Yeah here have still players wich play from begining but now we are rly bada$$ so we not talking with quiting childrens like you from school... or somthing old crap... bhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Yeah here have still players wich play from begining but now we are rly bada$$ so we not talking with quiting childrens like you from school... or somthing old crap... bhahaha
    something something angry something bg something nob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy06 View Post
    i have been played between 2009-2015 so there is none left probably because its wasted after adding retarded stuff,im just curious are there any population still?
    There's a few people here and there in both servers. You won't see anywhere near the kind of population that was here even in 2015 - which was still way less 2009.
    I personally won't log in anymore because I refuse to give these guys another dime. They have gotten enough from me. These days I do all my pvp in these forums. They are way more fun.

There have been so many changes that it is simply not the same game from even 5 years ago, as you will find out when you get hard butseks from something floating with boobs and wings. Conqueror +50 levels, Transcendence, Ever higher equipment tiers. Well, if you are really curious, dust off your old chars and take a look around.

/Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    something something angry something bg something nob
    Run Run Forest Runnnn.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Run Run Forest Runnnn.....
    Y'know, if you had actually watched that movie you would realize how badly that comment blew up in your face.
    Forrest was actually the wisest character in the entire movie.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-03-2018 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Misspelled the character's name

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Y'know, if you had actually watched that movie you would realize how badly that comment blew up in your face.
    Forest was actually the wisest character in the entire movie.
    Whaaat is that Ingles??? rofl