+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Edoneh’s Gift

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Time to bust out the GM translator:

[Jainus]
    • Forging : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Refinement : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Reinforcement (Crafted item) : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Enhancement (Forged item) : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    [ISEN]
    • Forging : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Refinement : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Reinforcement (Crafted item) : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)
    • Enhancement (Forged item) : 50% increased success rate = 50% increase on the base rate (literally fractions of a %)

TLDR

Use forge buffs and farm those tickets!
    Wise words, I didn't expect anything less from you xD. Only problem is, +12 tickets have about 1% chance to drop from normal time boxes so meh….really not worth the time/hks….
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Just what you explained is a percentage, of which I wonder if 100% is max? if it's, 50% would mean half and that's enough, out of 70 attempts had to come out at least once...
    100% is not the max in fact ran server had 300% forge/refine/reinforcement which meant that +4 was 100% and +6 was like ~60% I made many a +8 aqua/insu for my alts back then.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

hahaaa when do you all finally realize that in the summer only fooled us to fill up their holiday cash ??
    Jainus is the last dirty server I played in 9 years Rohan

Hello Rohanians!

We understand your claims. But as we mentioned earlier, the increase is in the success rate. For example: If the rate is 10%. With the boost they will have 50% more, and that is equal to 15%.

Imagine placing the rate +50%, that would be really harmful rohanians.

I hope you can understand and I remind you that we always try to change the things you need.

Best regards
    -Rohan Blood Feud Team-

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello Rohanians!

We understand your claims. But as we mentioned earlier, the increase is in the success rate. For example: If the rate is 10%. With the boost they will have 50% more, and that is equal to 15%.

Imagine placing the rate +50%, that would be really harmful rohanians.

I hope you can understand and I remind you that we always try to change the things you need.

Best regards
    -Rohan Blood Feud Team-
    Harmful to who? the people who play this game have been getting it up the butt for 10 years now I dont think they would be offended if you were to make the rate "50%" which isnt accurate since reinforcement rates are based on reinforcement goal. If for example +6 was 50% then +12 couldnt also be 50% so I guess you could say there is a 50% rate... on going from +0 to +1 maybe +2?

Also these are not claims its literally how the game works.

I also think the idea of giving a 50% base rate increase as opposed to idk a 300% base rate increase is only gonna hurt your bottom line. In fact you would make infinitely more money by giving people what they want. People who are behind want to be even and people who are OP want to become even more OP its a win-win scenario really. You could increase the base reinforcement rate by 1000% and watch as all the average joes make +20 rings while the hardcore whales ball out for the +24s. You could sell transcendence lvls on the IM and people would buy them, you could sell upgs 4 times a year and people will buy them.

I think I got my point across here but anyways I will leave you with this:

During the 2014-2016 period saw the largest shift in equipment and notice how the people kept biting.

1: Premium IM
    2: Walter medal
    3: Boss drops turned into +18 insurgents
    4: magical talismans
    5: +18 insurgents turned into +18 boss drops
    6: Conqueror system introduced
    7: Upgs turned into upg 2.0s
    8: PIM costumes turned into 500 vit costumes

And during those periods when people were about to quit what happened?
    1: Event server events
    2: Private summoning event
    3: More events, more ways to win items.
    4: Reinforcement tickets

Translation is: You give to get, I dont know how much money playwith is making off of the people who are left but I can tell you that not giving a little scared away a lot of people (including me). The events that are left are lame to match the lame rewards, no decent promos, no decent game events.

Best part of this whole story is that you are worried about giving a decent base rate increase while playwith already removed the +4 stone blueprint from the shop. You also cant craft pres so if the ring is worth anything you already know they have to charge RPS for pres.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Harmful to who? the people who play this game have been getting it up the butt for 10 years now I dont think they would be offended if you were to make the rate "50%" which isnt accurate since reinforcement rates are based on reinforcement goal. If for example +6 was 50% then +12 couldnt also be 50% so I guess you could say there is a 50% rate... on going from +0 to +1 maybe +2?

Also these are not claims its literally how the game works.

I also think the idea of giving a 50% base rate increase as opposed to idk a 300% base rate increase is only gonna hurt your bottom line. In fact you would make infinitely more money by giving people what they want. People who are behind want to be even and people who are OP want to become even more OP its a win-win scenario really. You could increase the base reinforcement rate by 1000% and watch as all the average joes make +20 rings while the hardcore whales ball out for the +24s. You could sell transcendence lvls on the IM and people would buy them, you could sell upgs 4 times a year and people will buy them.

I think I got my point across here but anyways I will leave you with this:

During the 2014-2016 period saw the largest shift in equipment and notice how the people kept biting.

1: Premium IM
    2: Walter medal
    3: Boss drops turned into +18 insurgents
    4: magical talismans
    5: +18 insurgents turned into +18 boss drops
    6: Conqueror system introduced
    7: Upgs turned into upg 2.0s
    8: PIM costumes turned into 500 vit costumes

And during those periods when people were about to quit what happened?
    1: Event server events
    2: Private summoning event
    3: More events, more ways to win items.
    4: Reinforcement tickets

Translation is: You give to get, I dont know how much money playwith is making off of the people who are left but I can tell you that not giving a little scared away a lot of people (including me). The events that are left are lame to match the lame rewards, no decent promos, no decent game events.

Best part of this whole story is that you are worried about giving a decent base rate increase while playwith already removed the +4 stone blueprint from the shop. You also cant craft pres so if the ring is worth anything you already know they have to charge RPS for pres.
    +1 totally agree!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

reinforcement base rate is 1% so with 50% boost we have 1.5%. I had around 400-500 ars stones and now i have 160 and i just made 5 rings +12.... so event is crap

Started with

1st Chakra: +6 +6 +6 +9

50 ARS VI and Abradants later:

1st Chakra: +6 +6 +0, 2nd Chakra +0

This "50% boost" is a joke... and if GMs think it isn't, they are absolutely delusional. The base rate out of which they made a 50% increase is just idiotic. Reminds me so much of the EA lootbox fiasco that just happened a few months ago.

As someone who's sunk so much money into this game, this is just sad. It used to be bad, but this is just LOL.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

no SH*!&@^#$%!@

spend all stones and i made just 2 authority chackra + 2 x +11 wood .... spend 200k for ars when was sale