Closed Thread

R.O.H.A.N.: VENGEANCE "new" playwith's game

Hello,
    so after closing the Origin, they made "a new" game called R.O.H.A.N.: VENGEANCE. Which is just simply a reheated pork… The game is the same. Nothing has changed and gonna be pretty soon closed as her older brother Origin.
    Ynk aka Playwith, please Focus on one project instead of launching "x" amounts to close them within few months… Your main product suffers from it…
    More details:
    Their facebook:
    Code:
    http://www.facebook.com/RohanSeaPlaywith
    main official page:
    Code:
    http://www.playwithsea.com/
    teaser is on their website.
    Enjoy or not?
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Frankly I am surprised after they closed most of their SEA servers that they would turn around and open one. I suppose they must have taken a look around in the private server world and noticed the only ones that have any decent population are the Indonesian, Thai and Philippines servers. Rohan for Europe and the Americas is pretty much a dead game out there too. The only on4es bothering to open pservers are those SEA countries.

@FennixGM could you tell us more about the game itself?
    Retired/Quit status.

is this new?

yes, this is "new" old game.
    Retired/Quit status.

roflmao they closed Origin, now open new serwer , pay2win will strike again, and ppl will drop this sht again.. so they will act like priv serwers and close game again, just to open it under new name VENGANCE this time

ROHAN is back with a vengeance.... for your wallets.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I've check the game and base on what I've read on their Facebook page it has a boosted server rates.
    Also easy to level up

Hello Rohanians!

That server is for the Southeast Asian public. It is the same version as our Rohan, although we are the same company we are not aware of the operations of other regions. We focus on our players.
    Apparently there were many pirate servers of Rohan in that region and that's why they launched that Rohan. Actually there is not much to say.

Rohan Origin was launched by Playwith interactive, it does not really have much relation to the launch of that game.

I hope I have helped you rohanians.

As always a pleasure to be able to talk with you.

Best regards
    GM Albreiker